Barcodes OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i was going to put a whle list of powers but withme working full time i simply didn't have enought time to write long, detailed catagories of everything so that's why in the 'Fumei' tab i said;
The Elemental powers were the more common of the seemingly endless abilities that the experiments harboured. It could range from almost anything...
I want everyone to be creative and unique!

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Alright just making sure I wasn't missing anything before I went to crazy with character building.

Reactions: 2 people
Name: Deliora "Del" Breaker
Apperance: anime-girls-artwork-16_large.jpg
Del has long silky blonde hair that falls to her waist and golden eyes that seem to almost glow. Shes 5'7 and 148 pounds with a hourglass figure, her body is decently muscular and tone, her skin a natural soft pale. She is wearing the headphones in the pic most the time unless otherwise occupied. She has the tattoos in the photo as well. She usually wears a black spaghetti strap tank top that clings to her figure with a royal blue hooded zip up jacket. Black levi shorts that go up to about mid-thigh, and black boots. She also has another tattoo on the front inside of her right hip.

vintage-carved-wing-red-heart-necklace-gemstone.jpg mT93WeyAxD9te46mzHqRHIA.jpgmRe-cigJn9g_ib0c88a0CUA.jpg
Sword_wolf_tattoo_by_Nalavara.jpg
Ability: She can manipulate, control, and form anything to do with metals. Whether it be iron, copper, steal, bronze, even silver. It takes a good amount of concentration and the bigger the item she manipulates the more energy it takes.

Barcode name and location: Metallica, on her lower back right above the "tramp stamp" area.

Strengths: Good hand-to-hand combat skills, agile, quick.
Weaknesses: She can only manipulate a metal if its within 80 ft of her. Not very physically strong. Cant stand loud noises or bugs.

Backstory: Deliora was orphaned at the age of 8, before that she had a relatively normal life with her parents. That was until they died in a car crash thanks to a drunk driver t-boning them. She was in the car with them but was only injured a broken leg and a long cash to her torso. Once out of the hospital she was put in foster care. Never really clicking with the other kids but always being the kind if not gullible one. Since she had a tomboy demeanor to her she wasnt adopted quickly like most kids.

By the age of 12 she had learned the life of a foster child pretty well, keeping your head down and staying obedient were the best things to do, to bad she was horrible at these. When she was 14 her foster parents gave her to a "treatment facility". Which in reality was a place for nobodies to be experimented on and used as lab rats.

They started their experiments right at the start, they were trying to create a kind of superhuman to control any and all metals to sell on the black market. They succeeded, but the side effects were sorely disappointing for them. Being able to only control at a max of 80 ft and being extremely exhausted the larger the item was hardly useful to them. So they left her alone for awhile, thinking they would make an even greater version of her with her DNA. But she managed to escape and has been trying to keep out of sight since.

Now she goes from odd job to odd job trying to make a decent living. She currently lives in a rundown apartment in the bad side of town, she doesnt care as long as she's free.​

Last edited:
@~x~Fýlakas ángelos~x~ You need to complete the rest of the fields and also with the barcodes just so we are not confused, it id not a tattoo of anything it is the lines barcode with a word at the bottom.
As for strengths and weakness...
Example: Strengths: Good night visions, stealthy...
Weaknesses: Clumsy, not good at close combat.

I'll have my character up soon.

Reactions: 2 people
As i was creating my character i realised i forgot the "Ability" option. Stooopid me! UPDATED!

Name: Hatou Kina
Apperance:
64f1cc380918eac5b57fa51cc19aea5d.jpg
Stands at around 5'6'' and normally wears a jacket with a hood. Mostly appears forgettable, and rarely has much skin showing, usually using stockings in combination with a skirt to do such a thing. Glasses are a half-frame type, with the frames sitting along the bottom of the glasses.
Ability: Invisibility. It triggers when she shuts her eyes tight, and extends to her clothing. She can't make others invisible, and removes her own shadow even. She can still be bumped into or smelled.
Barcode name and location: Name: Disappear, Location: Right below her navel.
Strengths: The ability to become invisible.
Weaknesses: Is blind when using her ability. Doesn't have any sort of combat ability. Allergic to dogs.
Backstory: Hatou wasn't the most noticeable person in high-school, most of the teachers couldn't say her name right and she was awkward among the most awkward in the school. Never really having been in one place for too long with her parents, blended in like those generic background characters in a show. If one changed or disappeared, nobody took too much notice, and they kind of just wrote it off as them being in a different place now. It was perfect for her to be taken away without anyone noticing. She was quickly and quietly stolen away and nobody batted a eye. It didn't take long before the experiments began.

They were trying to develop a form of invisibility for military use, and they did succeed, however, it was useless to them due to the drawbacks and overall effects. She couldn't see when using it, and they could still find her through other means, it ended up just being a half-way sort of power. She may have the ability to turn invisible, but it wasn't enough of a power with the drawback of not being able to see as well while using it. They dumped her off and she's been struggling to live a normal life since, but has managed to get herself a job and a apartment, all she hopes for now is to be able to avoid anyone ever finding out about what she can do.

"Don't look away, I have a tendency to vanish on people."

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
@~x~Fýlakas ángelos~x~ You need to complete the rest of the fields and also with the barcodes just so we are not confused, it id not a tattoo of anything it is the lines barcode with a word at the bottom.
As for strengths and weakness...
Example: Strengths: Good night visions, stealthy...
Weaknesses: Clumsy, not good at close combat.
Ah lol ok I'll finish it today

Okay finished Deliora's CS

Name: Kawaisona Kama
Her eyes are normally golden in colour but change to red when Kurushimu takes control. Her blonde hair is short at the front and long at the back, falling half way down her back. Behind her is Kurushimu, who shares the same love for apples as she does, resulting in a heightened urge to eat them.

image.jpg
"Please, stay away from me...!"
"Yowai, lets play with our prey?"
Ability: She can absorb incredible ammounts of Fumei, but the more she does this, the stronger Kurushimu becomes.
Barcode name and location: Kyushu Suru (Meaning 'absorb') located to the left of her forehead.

Strengths: She owns a scythe called Muryokuna which Kurushimu assists her in using.

Weaknesses: She has a wide range of fears and when confronted with these, often cries. She loves apples, causing her to forget what she is doing and eat it. Without Muryokuna she is practically defenceless.

Backstory: Their attempts to make a human absorb more Fumei was nothing more then a failed attempt. It resulted in most experiments taking on 'alternate personalities' and a handful to lose their minds completely. These 'alternate personalities' were not this. They were deomonic spirits that had entered the experiment's bodies and fought for control. Kurushimu is now in control over Kawaisona mind, influencing her and growing stronger as she draws in Fumei. He often refers to her a 'Yowai' meaning 'weak' as she has little to no control most times. He has broken her mind, her memories of her 'normal' life almost nonexistent. When they raided Shorai, they mistook her for a human, seeing nothing abnormal about her besides an odd barcode they did not understand. It was too late when they read the logs, realising she was in fact not normal and a 'threat', though it is not her they fear.

Are we allowed to have multiple characters?

qbzxM9q.jpg

Apperance: She has a mildy tanned skin. Has dark but orange hair with olive colored eyes. She wears a navy jacket along with a navy sweatshirt and a white shirt underneath it. Hana also wears black stockings with boots that reach up to her anckles along with short pants with the color of blue and light blue. She has the average height of a girl and her figure is fairly normal.

Name: Hana Natsumi

Barcode: Absolute - Behind her right shoulder.

Ability: Refraction Manipulation - Hana can change the magnitude and direction of an object to maneuver it in her desired way, regardless of pre-existing vectors. This also applies to static or non-moving objects, technically speaking, the object still has momentum as it is moving through space. Since nearly everything in existence has vectors, manipulation of them can essentially grant her an "Absolute Defense" that protects her from harm, among many other possibilities.

Strengths: Enhanced Intelligent | Reactive | Increased Agility | Adaptable
Weaknesses: Afraid of the dark | Can easily get out of control

Backstory: She was the child of the mistress of a rich scientist. Her father impregnated her mother in order to use that child for his own gain and knowledge. Unfortuntaly for her, she was that child. At the age of four, she was snatched away from her mother and brought to one of the many labs where they experimented on kids, teenagers and even grown ups. Though in the beginning, since she was too weak as a child, they kept her there and had her become socially intergrated among other kids her age.

However, that little "happiness" also came to an end quicklier than expected. The scientist in the lab wanted power and answers. They wanted to change the fundamental laws of the human race. They wanted to achieve something that was beyond that of human nature. Hana was only six years old when they gradually experimented on her for the upcoming years. They literally pushed her to her limit constantly and abused her body with crazy experiments and unusual side-tests. She had even forgotten about her mother who was still begging her father to get their child back.

When she was at the age of ten, they saw her as nothing but a useless human. Their constant tests and experiments were futile. Nothing happened, and she was almost broken as in spirit. One trait she did get from her mother was her strength. That alone kept her alive and on the edge of a normal state. Her father finally succumbed to her mothers demands as she was brought back to her. Hana had almost forgotten about her mother, but when she was brought back to her, she left the city with her. She raised her like never before. Hana was glad to see that her mothers love was still there as she started to remember her.

She had a normal life but her past was something she couldn't forget. Sometime when she slept she had nightmares which woke her up in the middle of the night. It was a horrible childhood she had. When she turned 15, her powers awakened. They were apparently in a dormant state that even the scientist didn't know about. Luckily for her, her powers were already something she could handle from the start. She did not get out of control or anything. She was able to use them whenever she pleased. Hana also kept her powers hidden from her mother so she wouldn't think of her as a monster, or not even a human. She did not want to lose the love of her only parent.

She was able to go to school and wanted to attend a high school in another place a bit further away from her home. Her mother, however, was reluctant to let her go, but she was able to persuade her. It was not only so she could protect her mother from herself, but it was also to make sure her father never got the wind of it. Because even to this date, he gradually visited them, but she knew that it was only so he could confirm if her own daughter didn't do anything extraordinary. She has a middle-class apartment and a side job at that. She is currently applying for college. Hana has also been living a quiet life from all her past troubles, but she constantly keeps in touch with her mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Status
Not open for further replies.