Banners/siggies/avis

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Trasha Killevierra, Feb 3, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

As the title suggest, I am opening a zero cost graphic shop for anyone. I offer services for Banners, Siggies and Avatars. Please do keep in mind that I do not do drawings, just edits be it from altering the colours, layering, e.t.c.
    If you would like to take on my services, do fill in the form below:

FORM (open)

Title for Banner/siggies/avis(if any):
    Theme:
    A sample picture to work with(if there isn’t any, do at least provide a description of what you expect to be in it:

Banners (open)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

siggies (open)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Yes please

3. Alright. I'll do it A.S.A.P

4. Thank you

5. [​IMG]
    Is that alright? I only tweaked it slightly

6. It's great thank you n.n sorry for the late reply I've been super busy

7. Is this thread still active?

8. Pardon me but can I get a Sig for another site or only for use on iwaku? If it's okay I'll link to the image I need and the info for it

9. Title for Banner/siggies/avis(if any): White Man, White Land. Savage Man, Savage Land.
    Theme: A colonial-esque style of art representing the hatred shared between white men and Indians.
    A sample picture to work with(if there isn’t any, do at least provide a description of what you expect to be in it:

10. Sorry for the late reply q.q I've been busy. I'll do it as soon as I can. ^^ Hope you can wait. May I know what exactly is the rp about?

I'm not sure. Different sites have different banner sizes. If you can provide me with the size and all necessary info, I'll do my best. ^^
    Alright. I'll do my best. Hope you can wait. ^^

• Thank Thank x 1
  11. You'll do it? Great

12. It's a group actually. A new group endorsing Iwaku

13. okay got the info for the sig from the site mods,size is 500 x 200 image is provided below,theme is romance and the words are True Love is True Love then in smaller letters below that Ujiyasu x Kai is LOVE

Attached Files:

14. How much longer is my banner going to take?

15. Title for Banner: Raze, The Correctional Facility for the young and Powerful
    Theme: Black
    A sample picture to work with(if there isn’t any, do at least provide a description of what you expect to be in it:[​IMG]
    at the begining of the gif where you can see the bars and most of the room

16. Hi. I'm sorry. I'm not sure. I'm suddenly flooded with requests and juggling with work. I'll do my best. @Jhuton