Banners Galore!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aleina

Original poster
The banners I have posted here were made using Photoshop (paid for), KVAD Photo + Pro (paid for), and bannerfans.com (free). First I start with photoshop which I use to combine images together, then I go on to KVAD Photo + Pro to add filter effects (the free version is nice, but the paid version allows access to all filters which is even better), and then I finish the picture off on bannerfans.com with some awesome text (bannerfans has a much larger selection of fonts than any other program I've used, so I've stuck with it for a while.). I don't always go in this order as I sometimes get a better result by jumping around. Sometimes I'll steal one of the fonts from Bannerfans and edit it in photoshop to emboss it and add cool glow effects.

In the following posts I will display some of my advertizing banners, thread banners, and siggy banners that I have made for my fellow Iwakuvians. :)

Please comment! I want to hear your guys' feedback! And if you like these banners I've made, feel free to request a banner on my banner thread:

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/taking-banner-requests.82721/

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god I actually really dig all of those oO. They're relaly well put together and stuff. Like it doesn't have all random miss-matching styles and stuff in it and the colours all match well. Definitely got a hand for photoshopping D: <3 good job!

Thanks!! :D I appreciate the praise!!! lol It's just a thing I dabble with here and there, but I liked the way they were coming out so I decided to share!! :D

TheMetalMaiden said:
It's just a thing I dabble with here and there, but I liked the way they were coming out so I decided to share!
Gotta love the unintentional rhyming!! XD

Oh my that looks absolutely amazing! Thank you so much, this looks so great!

@Aleina

The 2nd one is perfect! Thank you. This is my first time putting up a banner and i'm terrible at drawing. Can i just copy/paste onto my PC then upload to banners.

My banner should be in the rotation, can't wait to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.