1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Banner Request Please...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Vuthra Moon, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey... I am hoping for someone to offer up their artistic ability for my Group Roleplay Thread at this link, https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/star-wars-the-revanites-alternate-story-ooc.50290/

The roleplay is based on Darth Revan and his story in an alternate line. The title is all I want it to be "Star Wars The Revanites" I am not picky I am sure I will like the artwork and the way you make the text. Special Thanks and Appreciation to who ever is the artist that makes the banner.

2. I'll have a swing at this. Tell me what you think:

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

#2 Fifty Shades of Gandalf, May 5, 2014
    Last edited: May 5, 2014
  3. That actually looks pretty good! But unfortunately... the RPs been crumbled... thanks. But don't worry, I will have something else up that I will require a banner for. Thanks for sending that to me though, I appreciate it. :)

4. Not a problem. Sorry things didn't work out for your RP.

5. Its no big deal... doing a Star Wars roleplay based around Revan is a little out of my element and just has a little too much complexity in it... no worries though, something more my style will pop up soon, it'll either be a good old fashioned Zombie Apocalypse or a Medieval rp based on the world I built "The Realm of Caldea"

6. Sounds awesome. Hope it works out for you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.