Banner Request Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vuthra Moon

Original poster
Hey... I am hoping for someone to offer up their artistic ability for my Group Roleplay Thread at this link, https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/star-wars-the-revanites-alternate-story-ooc.50290/

The roleplay is based on Darth Revan and his story in an alternate line. The title is all I want it to be "Star Wars The Revanites" I am not picky I am sure I will like the artwork and the way you make the text. Special Thanks and Appreciation to who ever is the artist that makes the banner.

I'll have a swing at this. Tell me what you think:

9r0g90.jpg

or

96g3mt.jpg

Last edited:
That actually looks pretty good! But unfortunately... the RPs been crumbled... thanks. But don't worry, I will have something else up that I will require a banner for. Thanks for sending that to me though, I appreciate it. :)

Not a problem. Sorry things didn't work out for your RP.

Its no big deal... doing a Star Wars roleplay based around Revan is a little out of my element and just has a little too much complexity in it... no worries though, something more my style will pop up soon, it'll either be a good old fashioned Zombie Apocalypse or a Medieval rp based on the world I built "The Realm of Caldea"

Sounds awesome. Hope it works out for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.