Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My time zone is Mountain Standard Time. I work a very stressful job, and am usually busy.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (BL/Hetero/GL).
I think it will be really cool for there to be a banner page that lists or displays every banner in the current banner rotation. Then I can look at the pretty banners for a good half hour.

Though I can see why this would be pretty pointless since there is a rp advertisement forum/threads. >.>

Actually, I think this idea would be useful! Especially if you come across a banner you like but it switches on you before you can click it :c Or you see a banner but don't have to the time to check it out. Currently, the only way to flip through banners is to refresh the page, but this is pretty ineffective as there's no real guarantee the banner you want to pop up will pop up in a short while.

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
This is on my wishlist to have a page that displays all currently active banners. D: But they have yet to put this out yet.

• Love
Especially if you come across a banner you like but it switches on you before you can click it
This is actually the reason why I thought of this idea in the first place, but I had forgotten of it! I had thought of this a couple months ago hence why my opinion on why it would be useful was muddied. lol

This is on my wishlist to have a page that displays all currently active banners. D: But they have yet to put this out yet.
I hope it become a reality with in the next couple years for you then, as that would be amazing. ^^

Personally I get the issue of I have so many tabs open I won't notice a banner I liked until right when I've clicked close, or clicked on a link.

But yea, such a feature in the future would be really nice as a utility, a way to look at the art work and to help find currently active RP's still looking for new people.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.