Banner Help?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kaleidoscopic Kitten, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Hi everybody, I don't know if it's a bug, or if I'm doing something wrong. I'm trying to upload some banners to advertise the new clan I made, but every time I try too it gets to 100% then Iwaku comes up with a security error. Help! XD

#1 Kaleidoscopic Kitten, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  2. That's odd! The image(s) you are uploading, are they all 800x100 px?

3. I'm embarrassed to say I don't really know, I didn't make them and I don't know how to check. :blush:

Here they are (open)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. You can always ask the person who made them? Also checking them in their folder on your computer should give you the size. There are a bunch of programs online where you can upload them and see the size.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Okay checked and they are all 800x100

6. What is the exact error you're getting? A screenshot or copy and paste of the text would be ideal.

7. I'm at work at the moment, so I can't post a screenshot until later today but it just says "Error, please go back refresh the page and try again." Which I did quite a few times but it just keeps coming up with the error.

8. Here's the exact error page.

Attached Files:

9. Does it happen only once you select the banner, or once you click on Save ?

10. Only when I click on save, it starts to upload gets to 100% then goes immediately to the error page.

11. Might sound silly but does your url have HTTPS or http ?

12. https

13. Tried a different internet browser, still getting the same error.

14. Have you only tried uploading them all at the same time?
    The only other thing that I can think of that might be causing this error when you try to save is that, as gifs, each of these is over a kilobyte and uploading them all at once might cause strain on the connection and it might be killing it instead as a result.
    Can you see if you can upload with just one?

• Thank Thank x 1
  15. I did try that with one and it didn't work, but I just tried it again with one of the other ones and that seems to have worked. Two of them are now pending, so I think they've worked? The third keeps going to the error message, and won't upload but two out of three is great.

Thank you for the help :D

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1