1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance! <3 Fantasy, modern, magical, post-apocalyptic, medieval.....

A bit of everything really :D
Hi everybody, I don't know if it's a bug, or if I'm doing something wrong. I'm trying to upload some banners to advertise the new clan I made, but every time I try too it gets to 100% then Iwaku comes up with a security error. Help! XD

Last edited:
Hi everybody, I don't know if it's a bug, or if I'm doing something wrong. I'm trying to upload some banners to advertise the new clan I made, but every time I try too it gets to 100% then Iwaku comes up with a securty error. Help! XD
That's odd! The image(s) you are uploading, are they all 800x100 px?

That's odd! The image(s) you are uploading, are they all 800x100 px?

I'm embarrassed to say I don't really know, I didn't make them and I don't know how to check. :blush:

stephen_king_banner_1.jpg

stephen-king-banner-2.gif

stephen-king-banner-3.gif

I'm embarrassed to say I don't really know, I didn't make them and I don't know how to check. :blush:
You can always ask the person who made them? Also checking them in their folder on your computer should give you the size. There are a bunch of programs online where you can upload them and see the size.

• Useful
Reactions: Jays
Okay checked and they are all 800x100

What is the exact error you're getting? A screenshot or copy and paste of the text would be ideal.

What is the exact error you're getting? A screenshot or copy and paste of the text would be ideal.

I'm at work at the moment, so I can't post a screenshot until later today but it just says "Error, please go back refresh the page and try again." Which I did quite a few times but it just keeps coming up with the error.

Here's the exact error page.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    337.3 KB · Views: 24
Does it happen only once you select the banner, or once you click on Save ?

Only when I click on save, it starts to upload gets to 100% then goes immediately to the error page.

Tried a different internet browser, still getting the same error.

Have you only tried uploading them all at the same time?
The only other thing that I can think of that might be causing this error when you try to save is that, as gifs, each of these is over a kilobyte and uploading them all at once might cause strain on the connection and it might be killing it instead as a result.
Can you see if you can upload with just one?

I did try that with one and it didn't work, but I just tried it again with one of the other ones and that seems to have worked. Two of them are now pending, so I think they've worked? The third keeps going to the error message, and won't upload but two out of three is great.

Thank you for the help :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti