1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Banner for my Roleplay?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Luminosity, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Ignore the other one please... :c

Anyway, I'm looking for a person who would be so kind as to make a banner for my Pokemon roleplay! The name of the roleplay is Legacy and the catchphrase that I want directly below the title is Will you fight your fate?

I have a picture as well! This is it; if you can, I would like if you added both forms to the banner. If not, I would like it if the top image was used instead of the one on the bottom.

The font should be a blood red, dark enough to stand out. As for the style, I don't care! You can be creative with it. :3

Thank you!

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You don't have to use any of these, of course, but if you'd like to go ahead. I can try to edit things up if you'd like.

3. I like the top one a lot! But can you put the title on top and the small text on the bottom? Thanks!

4. [​IMG]

Is this better?

5. Much better. Is that big enough for the forum banner rotation? :3

6. Yep. It should be exactly 800 by 100. If it has issues uploading, lemme know.

7. No problem. Glad to help