Banner Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orochi

GET OFF MY LAWN :E
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Diana wants rotating banners so we need more than our current shitty one.

rules:

750 x 200

must have the text IWAKU ROLEPLAY COMMUNITY, the text must occupy at least 40% of the banner.

Must go well with the rest of the site BG.

No faggy shit, FABULOUS banners are fine. Furry banners are EXTRA HERETICAL!

All good banners will be used as rotating banners, the best one will recieve a handjob from Ryker.

YOUR FACE IS SHITTY.

I am totally going to make a twilight banner than actually glitters. >:D

but iwaku is more than just animu chicks with pointy boobs.
i mean the art IS pretteh.....but *puts on his jimcarrey face*
WHERES THE REPRESENTATION!?

Actually, I think that character might be copyrighted...she looks an awful lot like...
Aigis.

You mean that Aigis isn't copyrighted, or that that isn't Aigis (just a twin sister)?

It dun matter if she is or isn't, it's not illegal for us to use pics like that for our title banners. XD We're just not allowed to make any sort of profit or content that we mean to sell with a copyrighted image on it.

Reactions: 1 person
*TEXT IS HARD TO READ, BLENDS WITH THE BANNER BG TOO MUCH

*DOUBLE REJECTED FOR BEING TOO WEEABOO

Now thats just silly.
The point of a graphic contest is to accept all entries, either good or bad.

Anway,
I am Raine Sage.
I am the original creator of that banner and I did give Neko Archy permission to post it in my place. Now you may suspect him for plagiarism, but don't.

Now....
I can edit it if you'd like.
I have the original PSD File.

"WEEABOO"? I'd prefer an English vocabulary please.
I understood the previous sentence.
Perhaps if you could translate for me, I can do a better job of the banner.

Orochi, maybe this will teach ya a bit about making comments about people's works who you think aren't around. Personally I don't mind it and seems to have that sort of christmas feel if you do it right. Perhaps a bit of snow on the banner would spruce it up to that theme. Other than that it looks like a usable winter banner.

NOTE: Guys just think of the applications rather than what is wrong with it. Is it that hard?

Actually, I have little say in what will be included in the future rotating banners; Diana will pretty much just grab every banner she likes D:

I just like yelling at people :D

The text should contrast with the rest of the image so it is readable. That's actually the only issue with that banner.

Oh hey, I got someone to register!

Orochi, maybe this will teach ya a bit about making comments about people's works who you think aren't around. Personally I don't mind it and seems to have that sort of christmas feel if you do it right. Perhaps a bit of snow on the banner would spruce it up to that theme. Other than that it looks like a usable winter banner.

NOTE: Guys just think of the applications rather than what is wrong with it. Is it that hard?

I can certainly add brush effects if necessary.

Actually, I have little say in what will be included in the future rotating banners; Diana will pretty much just grab every banner she likes D:

I just like yelling at people :D

The text should contrast with the rest of the image so it is readable. That's actually the only issue with that banner.

Oh hey, I got someone to register!

If thats the case, then I can easily change the color of the text.

I can't tell if your being positive, or you really don't care.
I apologize if it sounds rude, but thats my first impression of you.

Orochi's naturally antagonistic towards people.

You get used to it after a while.

*Points and laughs at Orochi!* >:D

Keep banner entries coming, people!

Mostly just experimentation. I like how the first one looks better than the second one.

[align=center]
picture.php
[/align]

[align=center]
picture.php
[/align]

1st one is awesome, Piro-man.

Hey Diana-derp, gimme the PSD of the current banner. All it needs is some color.

Feel free to use different text, guys.

Well...
I had to make a few adjustments and fiddle around with some new styles.

But here is what I came up with:

iwakuv4.png

I DON'T HAVE THE PSD!

As an example to members, here are some old banners that I made for the proboards Iwaku for styles that I can't remember if I used or not. c__c These prolly won't be in the rotation, but make good examples.

I DON'T HAVE THE PSD!

As an example to members, here are some old banners that I made for the proboards Iwaku for styles that I can't remember if I used or not. c__c These prolly won't be in the rotation, but make good examples.

.JPG?

Try saving them in .PNG in the future.
But, I'm sure you already knew that. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.