Banner Contest

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Orochi, Nov 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woo, just two more

2. I've been a little eager to add my gem to the clan's photo's though also slightly surprised by the lack of roleplay between us all. Also no worries about now everyone blue skies are still there for all of us.

3. SO I GOT THIS GUY I KNOW TO DO ONE

[​IMG]

4. I joined. (Just joined the Clan, so.... Hi everyone! >w<)

5. And this absolutely can not be denied. The anti-minority rhetoric used by Trump alone put people into this scared state, and Mike Pence is practically the devil to any LGBT. No matter the mistakes of the democrats, it's a shame it's these kinds of people America is left with after the dust has settled. If only the Republicans had ended up with a different nominee.

6. Yeah he says she's not.

7. You mean that Aigis isn't copyrighted, or that that isn't Aigis (just a twin sister)?

8. sorry it must have bugged out for me then really sorry.

• Like Like x 1

9. *TEXT IS HARD TO READ, BLENDS WITH THE BANNER BG TOO MUCH

*DOUBLE REJECTED FOR BEING TOO WEEABOO

10. I thought Gremlin D.Va was the literal Satan of Overwatch?

11. She's more a Beelzebub.

You summon her by sacrificing one of your teammates to a D.Va ult while a member does their ult.

Source: D.Va Main, have been summoned that way many times.

12. It's good you get to visit Kyoto! I visited there over 10 years ago... and I do not remember much of it anymore aside from the older temples and shrines.

13. Orochi's naturally antagonistic towards people.

You get used to it after a while.

14. Kim's got sign-ups up for an Illusion game atm

15. I'm looking for another moderator for this group, please post here or message me privately if you're interested in being one.

16. I'm going to be away for a few days.

17. "I don't like it when you two fight..." Lyra whine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.