Banner Bug?(Resolved)

A

Archwar

Original poster
Hello, came here because I attempted to create a banner for a Role Play, but when I attempted to save it said error and that the banner image isn't 800x100. However, I've checked it and it is 800x100. I'm not sure if this is a bug or something is wrong with the image itself. Help would be apprenticed.

I see that the title was marked as resolved! Can you tell me (and others) what happened and how it was fixed, just incase someone else was having the same issue? O_O

Hello, came here because I attempted to create a banner for a Role Play, but when I attempted to save it said error and that the banner image isn't 800x100. However, I've checked it and it is 800x100. I'm not sure if this is a bug or something is wrong with the image itself. Help would be apprenticed.

I see that the title was marked as resolved! Can you tell me (and others) what happened and how it was fixed, just incase someone else was having the same issue? O_O
Yeah Diana, the problem I had was that the site said error when I attempted to upload a Banner. It says it had to be exactly 800x100, but the banner image was. How I fixed it was by changing the format from .JPG to .GIF. Could just have been the format I was using, but thanks!

Yeah Diana, the problem I had was that the site said error when I attempted to upload a Banner. It says it had to be exactly 800x100, but the banner image was. How I fixed it was by changing the format from .JPG to .GIF. Could just have been the format I was using, but thanks!

Ah, sounds like it might have been the filesize (kbs) was too large. That can be a problem sometimes too. ;]