1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Banner Bug?(Resolved)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Archwar, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Hello, came here because I attempted to create a banner for a Role Play, but when I attempted to save it said error and that the banner image isn't 800x100. However, I've checked it and it is 800x100. I'm not sure if this is a bug or something is wrong with the image itself. Help would be apprenticed.

2. I see that the title was marked as resolved! Can you tell me (and others) what happened and how it was fixed, just incase someone else was having the same issue? O_O

3. Yeah Diana, the problem I had was that the site said error when I attempted to upload a Banner. It says it had to be exactly 800x100, but the banner image was. How I fixed it was by changing the format from .JPG to .GIF. Could just have been the format I was using, but thanks!

4. Ah, sounds like it might have been the filesize (kbs) was too large. That can be a problem sometimes too. ;]

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  5. Thanks!