4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
Hi all! I was just wondering who here did Avi and Banner sets for free?? I'm looking to have one made but haven't the slightest clue as to who to look into or who comes recommended.. Advice welcomed!

You could check the shops. Or I'm in the mood to do some graphic stuff, but I edit existing images or work with simple shapes, so if you want original artwork I wouldn't be the one to ask.

My style:
wNY4STg.png

uLLVOAW.png

I'm not sure which style you prefer, but I can show you some pieces I've done before. Just let me ask the relevant parties and I'll drop you a PM, if you are still interested.

Still very much so interested and would love to see some pieces of yours!

Sure I think I'll show them here:

VONZLB.png

BWSig.png

celphalogod%20REBORN.jpg

Kirra%20Draft%202.jpeg

fox_of_spades_by_ryver_rhine-d86lfpp.jpg

I'm still better at signatures than actual avatars... ^_^''

Here is my advertisement banner:

CA_AD4.png

Signature (Not Iwaku Size)
flying_angel___gift_by_ryver_rhine-d83n8vr.png

4MCGuIm.png

12196.jpg

YrrOmz7.png

rabbit_peek_a_boo_by_ryver_rhine-d8306lo.png

humanity_avatar_by_ryver_rhine-d8308ao.jpg

I think this is quite a representative sample =P I like things that are simple like AAB - manipulating readily available graphics and adding text. I am no artist and the only attempt I've ever made at drawing was that rabbit avatar. </3

PS: My fav base images are pngs ... but those with background work well too. =)​

Last edited:
Reactions: AAB
Your work really is amazing I love it! I would love to have you make me a signature and Avi if you would mind taking me up :)

Awww thanks! I'd be happy to. What would you like me to make? It would help if you have a picture (preferably a drawn image rather than a real life image) and some text in mind.

Please let me know the following:

Colours:
Text Type: cursive, etc.
Pictures: (for avie and sig)
Text: Your Name, Fav. Quote, etc
Style: Similar to any above?

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Colours: Well I like greys , reds , greens and blue's... Anything along those lines will be fine by me!
Text Type: cursive, etc. Bold lettering or Cursive
Pictures: (for avie and sig) I hope these are acceptable! For the Banner I hope you can use one of these pics if not anything similar will do!
Sig pic
http://3219a2.medialib.glogster.com...45b1fcd2b5b56601f37772d1e62bad82/anime-46.jpg

http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbseg/722/722123-bigthumbnail.jpg

Avi
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/dd/f3/bd/ddf3bd59e3cc5b3fc9d8694ce0ead2ce.jpg

Style: Similar to any above? I'd actually like it to be similar to the Fox of Spades styling and the size of the one with the octopus in it.

Also if possible can the banner say , Madness can be found anywhere.?

• Thank You
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
I love that particular image a lot! Haha I'll start drafting this weekend, but I can't promise anything so soon. Let's put the tentative submission of the first draft sometime next weekend? I will show you what I've done and adjust it according to your preferences based on your feedback. =P Please be patient with me as this is my first time doing it for someone other than close friends. <3 Thanks!

Totally cannot wait to see what you have in store for me! :)