Banner Ad Approval

T

The Legate

Original poster
I've submitted a banner ad for a group RP and it's been pending approval for at least 3 weeks now, if not, longer. Do banner ads normally take this long to approve? If not, is there any reason why they haven't been approved?

Thanks.

Shouldn't be a problem with it, seems it just got missed - sorry about that! Should be cleared now?

Mine has been taking a similar amount of time too, can you check it for me as well and let me know its status, please?
It's an ad for my free graphics shop >w<

Oddly enough my banner still lacks approval, but it's good to know the admins aren't intentionally ignoring it or something lol. It must be a site problem of some kind.

Perhaps it's something on my end, like I've missed something? I submitted two banner images, one was a gif. I dunno if that broke it or something.

Oddly enough my banner still lacks approval, but it's good to know the admins aren't intentionally ignoring it or something lol. It must be a site problem of some kind.

View attachment 181213

Perhaps it's something on my end, like I've missed something? I submitted two banner images, one was a gif. I dunno if that broke it or something.
Hrm, seems like when I tried to tweak something it didn't approve right, sorry. Now I think it should be since I didn't try to do anything fancy and just approved.

• Thank You
Reactions: Loveless

View attachment 181213

Hrm, seems like when I tried to tweak something it didn't approve right, sorry. Now I think it should be since I didn't try to do anything fancy and just approved.

It worked! It's approved now, thank you!

Reactions: Kitti
Mine too! Thanks~! +O+

Reactions: Kitti