Bank Heist

• Thread starter Raine William's
  • Start date
Alex walked out with Raine putting two guns from the table into her belt. Alex though when she told what happened with her to Raine and why she left he acted a little cold and tryed to get away from her as fast as he could, she wasnt mad at him, Raine was supposed to be mad at her she acted like a bitch and saw that Raine was happy to see her, but when she said to him what happened he acted a little wierd, does he still wants to be with her doesnt he, Alex was a little confused and Mel wasnt helping her when she started to touch Raine, yes she knew that she had to put cameras on him and other stuff but she didnt like Mel touching Raine. Alex stood next to Raine and waited Mel to finish what she was doing "Are you ready Mel, we have to go" Alex said to Mel smiling at her then she took one of her guns and putted ammo in it then she did the same with her other gun thinking of what is going to happen betwen Raine and her now that he knows what happened with her.

Her hands placed a device underneath his tongue set as a mic. She looked him over trying to see if she messed anything up. Time ticked. She knew it all too well. She saw the other female walk out. She stepped closer to Alex and wired her up as she did Raine. Her hands brushed off the stray hairs from her clothes. "Hair can be used to identify you. Please be careful." Mel stated calmly then continued on. "The devices are on at all times and with the mics, there are different frequencies in which you can talk to me or amungst yourselves. No one else can hear the conversation if you use the frequencies right." She didn't want to admit no one else except her. Mel sighed at Alex's remark. What did she ever do? She looked among the two and smiled weakly. "I envy you Alex..." With out anymore being said, she walked inside and closed the door. Her body leaned against the door to help stop her feelings from spewing out. She went back to the couch and laid down. Mel grabbed her laptop and opened it up then put on her headset. "You're ready. Good Luck." She spoke as the last words to them before they left.

-Raine Had not said anything As she Set everything up on him, No he Remained silent, And followed her Instruction's But when they Were Outside He held the Gun and Moved Over To his Van And then put the weapon in It, He turned and headed for the Front door,- ~Get in the Car Alex .~ -he then Walked in and Kicked it shut With the back of his Foot, He walked To Mel and Took her Hand's, He pulled her Close and Even this suprised him, He kissed Her. He held her In it For a minute, Then moved to the table, He grabbed his Mask and Put it on, The Nun mask wasHis choice. For no real reason.And like that, He headed for the door.-

Mel stood there for a few moments as he wrapped his body around her. Why... Alex even admitted for cominf back just for him. She knew Alex wouldn't just let this happen... When he kissed her, it threw her off guard even more. It was a sensation that she had never before. Everything she had done with anyone else before was a fling but this was different. As he began to walk out of his apartment she ran behind him and turned him around quickly. She lifted the mask and kissed his lips. She broke the kiss and pulled down his mask. Her arms wrapped around his neck. The fuzzy feeling came back to her. She let go and opened the door for him. Mel smiled at him as if she was her old geeky self. "Good Luck, Rai."

Alex waited in the Van for Raine to come. She grabbed a sling from her pocket and made her hair like a ponytail then she putted her black mask that covers only the skin around her eyes, she was always with this mask, she liked it and didnt want to put a different one. As she cheked her weapons to see if everything is alright she saw Raine coming in, she didnt knew why he left her here where was he and what did he did. Alex still had feelings for him and if something happens to her today she wanted Raine to know how much she loves him. Alex grabbed Raine's mask and reach to kiss him, but before she did she saw the lipstick on his mouth and around, Alex moved back without kissing him "Mel..." She muttured to herself as she tryed not to look at Raine for now, she didnt want Raine to see the pain that she had and how he broke her heart. Alex had no idea what to do anymore, she thought that he likes her. Alex was hurt and was still in love with Raine but she guessed he wasnt. Alex putted her guns back and brushed her eyes.

Lasko flipped his two oozies, while making his way to the van. He took off his shirt, only leaving his tanktop visible. He left a bandana around the lower half of his face, while putting his sunglasses on. Once inside the van, he put on a tank top vest/hoodie, and flipped the hood over his head. He settled in the van and rolled his shoulder once more. He relaxed, and soon polished one of his oozies. He waited impatiently. "Let's get a move on people!!" he yelled through the door of the van. He continued to polish. He looked back at Alex. A girl that was a P.Y.T. but still Lasko didn't care for her at all. He had a small loathe for her, that he hid. She was part of the team, and for him to expose a hatred for a team member would just be wrong. He turned back around and looked out the windshield still polishing his gun.

-He had Kissed Mel Back When she kissed Him, And Then He moved out into the Driver's seat Of the Van,When Alex Lifted His mask, Wiped His Mouth, And turned When She Let it go.- ~Sorry. Just could Not help Myself.~ -He said it flatly. Not in a mean Way. tho, He Started The Van Started to drive Out of the Home. He was silent On the Trip, Occasionally looking In the Mirror, In more of a glare at Lasko. He did not Like him,. Because Of his attitude, Tho He Knew He could get a Job Done. He just could not put Up With Him For to Long, but he focused On the Driving And Eventually, They Were Outside Of the Bank.- ~The armored Truck should Be coming Around In tent Minute's.~

Alex leaned her head on the window when Raine apologised to her. She couldnt belive this he was apologising like this was going to make her feel better, Alex started to hate Mel, she didnt hate her before she just didnt like her attitude, but she thought that she will kill her if she sees her latter. Alex was a little over reacting but Raine needed to chose, with who he wants to be. Alex hoped he knew that she is always going to care for him even if he choses to be with Mel, wich she hoped he wouldnt, Alex wanted to be with Raine and wasnt going to allow him to slip that easily.

The trip to the bank was silence, Raine didnt said a thing to her did he felt bad of what he did she didnt knew, and Lasko... well he acted as normal always talking but never saying important things, Alex knew that Lasko hated her but she didnt really care cuz she never speeks with him. Alex looked back at Raine "You need to chose" She said looking in his eyes "I will leave you alone if you want to be with Mel, but just know that I will still care for you and you will still have a place in my heart no matter what happens" She said and her eyes got watered, she was going to burst into tears, but she kept her tears to herself as she looked at Raine. If Raine wanted to be with Mel she was going to leave them alone, she just wanted to know what he wants and if it was Mel, Alex was going to leave him be with her.

After watching the van leave, Mel ran over to her computer and hooked up her headset. Her fingers clicked fast against the key board as black windows popped up all over the screen. It took a few seconds for her to crack into the system but she managed to post a recording of the bank all locked up and safe on the monitors. She smirked as it was almost done. The cameras still were recording. She began to erase the feedback it recorded. She pushed the Ctrl button and began to speak. Her voice rang inside everyone's head. "The cameras are down." She began thinking about the kiss. Mel couldn't help but think about Alex and how she'd be hurt. No matter how She didn't like Mel, she couldn't do that to Alex... Mel sighed wondering what she was to do and why Raine didn't like her anymore. Besides the disappearing stunt Alex pulled. Mel also thought about her being the only one who actually like Lasko too... Why didn't any one else?

-He Let out a soft Sigh.- ~Lasko, Why don't you Take Mel out Somewhere Nice, And if She try's to Bring Her computer, Tell Her, You are the One going on a Date with her. ~ -He was Sure Mel Could Hear through the microphone Under His Tongue .- ~I did what i did, So you would Be mad, So you would Not Slip up If something Happen's To me, Don't Take It so seriously, I did not mean anything By It.- He watched his Left mirror, And saw the Truck Coming.- ~Allright, Now Everyone Get ready.And yes That's include's You, Lasko.~

Alex looked at Raine as he explained, she was happy that he didnt ment what he did with Mel, but was he telling her the truth she didnt know and she had no time to think of this now it was time they move. Alex moved close to Raine and slowly lifted his mask she looked in his eyes for a while and the kissed him. The kiss lasted long then she break it and licked her lips liking the taste of him, Alex putted his mask back and said to him smiling "Just in case if something happens" Sh e said putting her hand on his hip and then moving it back cheking her weapons again "Ok Lets go Im ready now" She said as she waited for the boys to come out first.

Mel fell silent. Honestly... She didn't want to know. If it was the truth then so be it. Alex was a nice girl. As she even admitted to Alex herself before they left, she did envy her. Mel wasn't one to show her pain anyways. She had been hurt so much in the past it didn't matter to her. Sure it hurt but she wasn't going to take it all seriously. "Shit Happens" She spoke softly. She was confused as why Raine still brought Lasko in it all. From what she remembered neither Raine nor Alex like him. Mel thought of him as a friend just like Raine was. It still puzzled her why she was the only one okay with the guy... Then Raine practically gives her away like she was just a thing of possession. It wasn't like she was angry just... bewildered. A figure crossed the screen. She had known that face. It was Hector... "Lasko! Raine!" She yelled. She couldn't do anything else but try to warn them. If Hector was still anything like how he was then it wouldn't be easy. They had competition. The guy slit the throat of one of the men who just exited the truck. "It's Hector!" She wasn't sure if the guys remembered him but how could she forget. The camera followed the guy around. Why was he there? She pulled out her phone and dialed Hectors number. He answered, waved at a camera while giving a chaotic smile, then hung up. He went on trying to take their job.

((Any one go ahead and control the guy. Just don't make it too easy. It's no fun that way.))

(I would But honestly. I am Bad at playing Two character's.But i guess If no one else Does. I will make myself Play as him >.<)

-Raine Had watched In the Rearview mirror. At what the Male Did.- ~No. He is Not taking My job.. ~ -His mind Had not focused on anything Else Now. He Got Of the Car. His gun In his Hand. As he Kept his Mask Down. He then patted the Hood.- ~Come On We ain't got All day. And I got some One, That I am Going to Enjoy Killing.~ -Atleast. This is what he wanted.- (Short Post. But i have Been Out All Night last night. And got little To No sleep. Im sorry guy's. D:)

Alex watched as Raine got out of the car, she heard what Mel said but she didnt knew who Hector was, she never met him and never fought with him so didnt knew how dangerous he really was, but there were three of them and he was only one he didnt stand a chanse, even if he got one of them there was no way he could take down the other two.

Alex walked out of the car with her mask on her face holding her guns in her hands she started to walk to were Hector was. Alex got first to where Hector was with Raine and Lasko still where the van was. Raine told her not to do anything stupid but she did just the oposite. Alex raised her weapons and pointed them at Hector "Lay on the ground so I won't shot you" She said seriously looking at the man, while she waited for the boys to come, she didnt knew what was Hector's deal she just pointed her guns at him and he just did nothing he didnt even lay on the floor, did he even heared her she had no idea.

((I meant anyone can control him. Not just one person. I apologize for short reply also. Having a rough nite))

Hector grinned at the young girl infront of him. "Ohhhh... What a pretty girl. You're Alex, right?" he paced forward towards the girl. "No wonder why Miliran adored you..." Miliran was the girl this so called man tore apart. No one even really recognized her as Mel. Mel watched through the cameras. Alex in front of Hector. He was fearless. He didn't care if he got shot. He didn't even care if he died. She watched him looked back at the cameras. "Isn't that right Miliran?" Mel's teal eyes widened. She couldn't believe he just admitted the girl once upon a time was Mel.

"Don't listen to him! Shoot!" She yelled into Alex's ear. Years flowed down from her eyes. She gotten used to Alex not liking her. Hector kept moving forward then brushed his hand on the girl's cheek. He glanced over at Raine.

"Two gorgeous woman. Tsk tsk. Bet you think your too good for our little Miliran too don't you?" Hector snickered then shot at Lasko. "By the way. The trucks mine." A beeping noise e how'd in the trucks back. "Better hurry if you want it."

Alax just stood there while she was hearing of his words "Who is Milirian?" She didnt knew who this was and then she saw that Hector lookde at the camre, she guessed that Milirian was Mel. Alex couldnt move for a sec this man he was so cold and for the first time from a longe time she was scared and didnt knew what to do, the man brushed his hand on Alex cheek. She backed off and said to him "Dont touch me" She had a cold tone in her voice and just looked at him for a while. The she started running towards him and kicked him in the jaw putting her guns back in her belt, then she punched him in the gut and tried to break his neck but he got away and punched her in the ribs, it felt like he broke her ribs, maybe he did she fall on the ground and spited some blood then she spoke to her microphone "Guys get to the truck Ill handle Hector" She looked back at Hector as he grabbed her hair and kicked her in the face with his knee. Alex was getting dizzy from the punches she tryed to pull away but Hector was to strong to let her go, then he pulled her up to his face and licked her neck while he was holding her hair and then Alex quickly kicked him in the face and he released her, she backed off a little and took her pistols out and started to shoot at him, but Hector saw her when she took her guns out and took cover "Fuck". she still shooted and waited for the guys to come, she was bleeding everywhere from her body.

~Screw the Truck! We did not Come here For It! And if something happen's to it Then we Will Steal another Ride. We Came Here for the Money in the Vault.God damn it! Not to have a Shoot out In the Fucking Bank!~ -He Looked over at Alex And His expression Hardened into something close to anger. He looked to Where hector Was Taking Cover and Aimed his Gun Firing In Controlled Shot's.- ~I will Rip You're Heart out!~ -He Snarled Over the roar Of bullet's -He stopped Shooting and Walked over To where He was Hiding He turned the Corner and Aimed the Gun firing,But nothing Happened but a click So he went to Smack him with the Gun But he Ducked Under it and Moved Behind Him. He grabbed Him and Pulled out a Knife. Putting It to his Neck. This made Him Drop the Gun. Then Hector Spoke.- " Now you Can Watch You're Friend die. "

Alex watched as Raine fired with his gun at hector and then when he got close there were no bullets left in the gun and then Hector putted a knife to Raine's neck "No Raine" She said and froze she didnt knew what to do. Aex though for a sec and stormed very fast at Hector jumping in the air and kicking him, Raine fell on the ground and she bent down and said "Are you ok" Alex was badly hurt from before and she was still bleeding from everywhere, but she didnt cared. But before she could help Raine to stand up Hector shoot her in the shoulder, Alex screamed from pain and fell on the ground. "Why dont you just die" He said and got close to Alex ready to shoot her.

-Raine swung the Gun upward's Catching Him in the Jaw with the Butt of It because he was holding the Barrel.He stood and Spit On him, Then He made his way to the Vault.- ~Get in the Car Alex.~ -He had the PE4 in his Hand which He set For Thirty Second's Then Quickly Moved away.-

Mel just whimpered. She never expected this would happen. He made her watch as he tried to kill people around her. "ALEX!!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT!!!" She yelled through the mic. Tears flowed like waterfalls down her cheeks. She went speechless after hearing an explosion. Mel began to emotionally break. "RAINE! ALEX! CONNER!" What else could she do? She hopped up grabbed her keys and her laptop. She ran to her classy car and sped down the highway and such just to reach them. Out of stupidness, she reacted and knew Raine would yell at her if he was alive. If? No. They WERE alive she knew it.