Banished From Equestria (Sign-up and OOC)

• Thread starter The Wandering Magus
  • Start date
Oh wow guys! I got eated by school...

I'll try to post, but I missed a lot. Ya'll don't wait, huh?

Do I need a few more votes, or am I accepted?

Ya'll don't wait, huh?
I blame myself T.T

I try to keep the people involved interested, throw a few things out there. You didn't really miss much, though. A little attack, and a looooooooooooot of talking. Some moral stuff, me basically attempting to take over your cart and then getting denied by a pony with water for a mane. Everybody really looks like they need a good rest, so we might hit a clearing soon to set up a little camp.

All three accepted! I have updated the first post. Thank you, EE, for creating something to interest the others in my absence! I should be back to my usual schedule by Monday.

I changed Aqua's personality a bit, if that's okay.

Yes, don't feel bad for keeping the momentum up. I just got buried in school.

I should have tried to post something, but I was busy traipsing all over cow pastures and turf grass farms, learning about grazing ecology XP.

I tried to get them to rest, but these mules want to keep going :D

I'm just going to lurk around until you all find suitable camping ground. *lurklurk*

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't been posting this weekend, but I have been having a blast at the Crystal Mountain Pony Con. I should be able to get caught up with everything, and post later today.

I'll be printing and reading the massive number of posts.... x3

thank you~ x3 I finished reading till as of last time I posted, now. I may just have the ability to actually start GMing now xD

Hooray, Magus be back! And, @Coffee.... Oh dear, how is Farsight going to react to that(taking that currently they were a couple before the government "fell"...)

Well, we'll just have to see how it goes. Also, I want to insert Aqua after all of you are sleeping, or most. I can't add any special effects to my posts or a thing because I'm currently on my iPod.

there's a little flavor text. I'll be back sometime later today if I can!

All right, I'm here... and I have no idea who to sign up as. What sort of situation is everypony in?

After being banished, the poines got to know each other and they chatted a little, but suddenly the guards appeared and tried to capture one of them by the order of the Great and Powerful new ruler of Equestria. The party killed them and, after some moral discussion and resting, entered the forest looking for some place to stay. They found a three star cave that became a five star cave with the totally useful for survival items of a lady from Canterlot and now almost evereypony is enjoying their time while some few others are gathering resources.

I made a, uhh.. A think? I guess? A humanized face for Fatal Flight. Was thinking it looks meh. If anybody wants one, I'm bored right now, so... :P

2792712c-b8aa-4c27-beb7-765d69621fb7_zps9f3195b4.jpg
0d5d4853-8f21-4449-92ad-b899c7b95a08_zps10511065.jpg