Banished From Equestria (Roleplay)

• Thread starter The Wandering Magus
  • Start date
Farsight just glared at Physics. "I'd say this a fitting reward for traitors... I once called you friend, Physics, but you broke my trust." He says. He took his eyes off his once friend after hearing the clatter of carts. It looks like another pony had joined the exiled. He glanced back at Physics, and gave a snort of disgust before he moved over to the two to see if he could help.

"Calm down, your "Ladyship". He didn't mean it
." Farsight says, disgust at anypony who had had connections to the court evident in his voice. "Are you alright?" He asks the other pony.

Physics tries to keep down hurt feelings, he could take the spoiled ones insults insults, but Farsights? Physics opens his trembling mouth to speak. It's...it's not wh-what y-you think! Physics blurts out, sadness covering his tone, though his nervous stutter did add somewhat of a "shocked" affect. I...I s-saw what those two where doing...mo-money was being cen-ceneter-ter-alized...i-it was either jump bo-boat, o-or dro-drown in in p-poverty...It w-was ei-either kiss flank, or kiss yo-your wallets g-goodbye! Physics says, only half his reasoning for having his name connected with the tyrants being told, the other reason, shown within his locket, was far more painful to talk about for him. though it would be easy to figure out the second from the first with some thinking Physics thought to himself, hoping the others would make the connection so he wouldn't have to talk about his family..

"One moment..." Farsight tells the newcomer, and looks over his shoulder at Physics once more.

"If that is the only reason why you betrayed the Princesses, then I am a worse judge of character than I thought..." It didn't feel good to attack Physics... They had been friends, but his wounds were fresh. Physics was really the only one here that Farsight knew who had had a close connection to the royals, and Farsight felt a need to attack anything that represented those tyrants "I.... I had thought better of you... I really did..." He finishes, a hint of sorrow underlying the burning anger and hate he felt.

"Forgive me" Night Fall said as he stood back up. His voice was quiet, and more than a little sorrowful. " I am fine, thank you." he replied to the unicorn. The attention didn't stay with him though, as the other ponies continued their conversation. Night Fall checked the shafts of his cart to make sure they had not been damaged, listening to the other ponies.

Physics felts hurt, Farsight was a friend, a friend he asked almost nothing from in the past, and only gave his services for nothing in return...It didn't matter how much it hurt to tell his story, the shame of Farsights disapproval would hurt far less now, though much more in the long run. You....you do-don't understand..I...I didn't d-do it so I could be ri-rich or live a co-comfy life... Physics says, he has spent enough time in a jungle to be accustomed to living without comfort, despite how much he did enjoy it. It was...I couldn't bear the thought of my wife and daughter living in those con-conditions...that those...those thugs forced everypony to live through... Physics admits to Farsights, images of Irina and Stella living on the streets entering his mind, forcing him to give a horrified shudder to shake them off, trying to continue his tale.
No matter how much Irina pl-pleaded with me to st-stop s-supporting those two...I co-couldn't....as long as I supported them....they're lives where assured...even after the divorce I still ga-gave them 50% of everything I made...even after they called me a mo-mon-monster... Physics says tears running down his face now, memories of his wife and daughter shouting at him as he tried to explain himself to them.
I can only ho-hope....that they've for-forgiven me and aren't living horrible lives... Physics meekly as he collapsed on the ground, the will-power he used to suppress his hunger being crushed under depression. Though Physics was still very much conscious, now sobbing on the ground.

As Farsight heard Physics relate his story, his anger began to melt away. When his friend finally broke down sobbing, his heart softened. Farsight had tears forming in his eyes as well. Farsight moved toward the broken and lamenting Physics and sat down next to him, putting his arm around the stallion. "I'm sorry... I didn't know..." Farsight tells Physics, the tears now flowing down his face as well. Seeing his friend in so much pain had reminded him of years past, when he had been in much grief and sorrow, back before the tyrants had taken over the throne. How Physics had helped him as much as he could... But talk of loved ones and how they hated the poor stallion had brought back the feelings Farsight had felt after his Incident with the Nightmare Lord. Farsight continued to cry with his friend, hoping to comfort him by being there. "I'm sorry.... I'm sorry..." Farsight would say, over and over again, between his own sobs.

Physics suddenly turns around and wraps his frontal hooves around Farsight. Th-thank you.... Physics says, tears still running down his eyes as he hugs his friend tightly. He was glad to have Farsight support, though he was still unsure of the rich mare, she did seem rather cruel. Physics couldn't think on the matter anymore, memories rushing into to fill his head and stopping any more coherent thoughts of his plan for survival from being formed for the moment. For the moment, all Physics could do was enjoy the hug.

Fatal Flight watches as the entire event between Farsight and Physics goes on. As the hugging begins, she loses interest. She moves over to the newest pony, examining the cart. Unfortunately, this pony wasn't as lucky as Morning was. The cart seemed to have a splintered wheel, and it will have to be repaired at some point down the road. "If only Stellar was here." Fatal says to herself, her mind wandering and her concern for those who may have heard dwindling. It's hard to think about all she ever had from the moment of her conception. They were released along with Fatal, but on completely different parts of the world. Maybe she'll find them somewhere along her journeys.

"Yes, well, all of this affection and forgiveness is good, but I'd like to point out the fact that the wall guards are watching us quite closely, and they've already attempted to deal me harm. I think it will be in our best interest to move forward." Fatal says, eyeing the guard that shot the arrow at her. She takes note of all his features. She will make him regret that little action before her journey is over. She pulls the darts out of her wing a little in case she needs to strike quickly, wincing a little from the slight pain that the act brings. "And I believe we should travel together. Safety in number. Give or take the bush lover." she smiles a little at that last bit, attempting to make a joke but not smiling from it herself. Her sense of humor is also partly busted.

Farsight gives a final squeeze ands stands, wiping a tear away. "I agree... We won't survive long if the guards decide we're taking up space." Farsight helps his friend back to his hooves and moves over to the newcomer. "Looks like you won't be going anywhere soon without some help." He says while looking over the broken wheel. "I may be able to mend this."

Physics dusts his cloak off, still having some sensibility to keep himself clean even after his minor emotional break down. Physics horn glows as he pulls out a light brown and green book from under his cloak with his telekinesis. Physics gives a cough and a swipe of his hooves to clean up his face.
Well...if we need to travel through the forest...I brought a survival book with me... Physics says, glad that he prepared from such things in advance.

"A survival book will help. I have basic combat and survival skills myself, but they've only been practiced inside. The outside is a new experience for me." Fatal says as she takes off to the air, flying low to the ground so as to avoid the attention of the wall guards. She keeps her eyes open for anything suspicious happening on the trail they take, whether beaten or newly made. She can't help but feel slightly uncomfortable with the group. That itself, though, may be all the comfort she really needs for now.

Morning Glory glared at Night Fall for a bit longer but said no more. She simply looked stuffy as she watched an expected emotional scene play out before she. She rolled her eyes and sniffed dissapprovingly, but made no comment. As the group started to move she followed along. While the mare disapproved of them wholeheartedly, she did not wish to be alone in her exile. Her garish wagon rattled and clanked along as she walked, occasionally bouncing over a dip in the path.

It wasn't long before she could hold her tongue no more. "Do any of you have a destination in mind? I'd rather we not wander impetuously into outlandish forests without purpose."

<tbody>
</tbody>

"I would suggest taking a route direction opposite of the wall. If we ever wish to return, we may want to keep the path simple." Fatal says, seeing no danger ahead for now and being much more inclined to follow a path already made. She can handle any potential danger that they can encounter, and from what she can tell, Farsight seems capable as well. The fact that she doesn't know what sort of monsters to encounter, or numbers, is what throws her off. Safety until comfortable enough for risk, that is how she survived before. She lands on the ground, walking over to Morning, somewhat annoyingly stopping her movement.

"I can guide your cart."

Physics walks along the group, keeping silent for now, not really having much to say...until he heard about the need of a destination. I've...I've heard that there's some sort of village not too far from here...then "not to far" as in continental terms, it's still like a few kilometers away... Physics says, starting to ramble on about how it's only far from a single travelers point of view, and how if they where on a ship, and this was a ocean, it would infact, be very close to us.

"Get your hoofs out of me! I can walk alone! You've already put this shackles on me, I can't fight anymore!" - Said the monk mare, Tian, with shackles tying all of her four hooves, besides being held by two strong looking guards. At their side, another guard was walking carrying on his back a passed out black unicorn stallion with a peculiar color-shifting mane. Both ponies were full of bruises, marks of their struggle against oppression before being finally incapacitated or arrested.

"After what you've done, we cannot trust your words. Now shut up and walk" - Said one of the guards with an emotionless voice, without even looking at the mare.

They all stopped in front of a big iron gate that slowly started to open in front of them. The guards guided the ponies out, and just after crossing the gate, one of them took out a key and started to unshackle Tian, while the other was aiming his spear at her all the time. - "You won't try anything funny this time."

The mare just looked angrily at him, and after having her hooves freed, she rubbed her front ones, trying to shake the numbness off them. - "This is not the last time you will heard of me. Remember my words." - She said. The guards just grinned sarcastically at Tian and walked back inside, leaving the mare to the care of the wall guards pointing their bows to her. Meanwhile, the third guard had just dropped the unicorn at the ground, as if he was just garbage, and then walked back. The gate closed as slowly as it had opened, and all Tian could do was look angrily and painfully at it. Her eyes started to get wet, but she wiped it before the tears started to roll down.

"It seems this poor unicorn also didn't like this new 'royalty'." - She said the last word with a sarcastic tone, looking at the unicorn on the ground. -"It's better if I take him to someplace I can treat his wounds. Rather far from this guards." - She walked to him and lift him on her back. She was strong and the unicorn was light, and even though she was still recovering from some injuries, she barely did any effort.

There was a small group of what seemed other banished ponies a little far from her. She wouldn't want to stay alone in this banishment, and she also wouldn't be able to come back by herself, so she decided to follow them. But at the pace she was walking, she would only catch them if they noticed her and waited or if they stopped for any reason.

Meanwhile, atop the Wall

A pony adorned in the traditional wall guard armor runs up the steps in the tower, exiting through the opening in the wall that leads out to the top of the wall. The pony hurries over to a pegasus, adorned in the same armor but with a sword gilded in gold. He stops short of him, bowing slightly before approaching, handing a letter to the pegasus. The pegasus looks at him with distaste and then shoos him off with his hoof. The messenger quickly runs back off of the wall, and back to whatever other duties he has to do. The pegasus opens the letter with his hoof, reading it:

Wall Captain Paigus,

An individual has passed through your gates recently.
A dark blue pegasus by the name of Fatal Flight.
Her Majesty has taken interest in this pegasus.
You are charged with the task of recovering said individual
Failure will result in banishment under penalty of death
You have your orders, Paigus. Fulfill them.

Paigus runs the letter across the rough stone of the wall, tearing it to shreds and slightly cutting his own hoof on a particularly jagged piece. He turns his head, looking at his rag-tag soldiers. He spits onto the cold stone, and begins shouting. "Gather up, we have wings to clip." he shouts with an evil grin.

A lone Batpony flew overhead adorned in Lunar guard armor, only missing the helmet. His look one of sorrow, and vengeance, spotted the tower guard pony and his subordinates, his yellowish orange eyes, burning with fury as he heard what he said. "Not this day..." He growled as he swooped in and stealthily landed on the roof.

~ Atop the Wall ~​

Paigus hears a light thud on the roof of the closest tower. He looks up, seeing a pegasus - no, a batpony - has landed there. He grins, seeing the batpony's armor which identifies him as a Lunar Guard. He motions for the archers to come closer, and they quickly notice the figure above. Paigus puts a hoof on the hilt of his blade, addressing the batpony. "You, by decree of her Magesty Trixie and the High Lord Blueblood (Just throwing titles out there or whatever. Never researched monarchy or the caste system) you are ordered to surrender your armor and be expelled from the glorious kingdom of Equestria for the crimes you've committed as pawn to the Princesses." he spits on the cold stone once more as the word princesses escapes his lips. This Paigus clearly has some hatred for Luna and Celestia.

Nocte let out a high pitched scream, that shattered the windows and all other glass objects, and then drew his own blade. "Of coures you of all Stallions would betray the rightful rulers of Equestria." He hissed before falling backwards into his shadow and disappearing. the archers looked around frantically, trying to spot the Lunar guard. There was a loud agonizing scream, and a splatter of blood as he emmerged from one of the archer's shadows and slashing him across the chest. "I'm already banished traitor..." He said before disappearing into his own shadow again