Bangin'. Girls and Boys, and Girls who like Girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum My Possum

Fae-Touched
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Hello there, reader!
I'm here, once again, to try and find a few partners for my role play ideas.
I have both fandom and original ideas, and I am willing to double and play canons, if my partner will as well.

I haven't had much luck here, so I rarely try anymore, but I need some new partners.
I ask a few things in a partner, and I hope someone can meet my standards.

• I need a partner who can use proper grammar and punctuation, and can spell things right, even if that means using spell check.
  • My partner must know how to use third person correctly. If you switch from third to first often in your writing, I will most likely tell you no, or end the role play.
  • I would prefer my partners to be active, and give me at least one reply per day.
  • And lastly, I need honest partners. If you want to quit the role play for any reason, whether it be boredom, no more ideas, or if you simply need to pay more attention to real life, I would appreciate it if you could send me a message, or shoot me a comment. If you quit the role play without a word, I'll mark you on my black list, and you can count on never role playing with me again.
Now that that's all over, here are my plots.

Fandoms:

Fandom- Harry Potter
Character Needed- Snape
Character I'll play for this- OC
Who I'm willing to play if we double- Anyone except Snape.

Plot:
My oc is a seventh year Slytherin who's parents are Death Eaters.
My oc has always been different than her family, and so she's been shunned for most of her life.
Her parents decide that she needs to join them so she can become a better, more acceptable person, but she has other ideas.
Since her parents (and of course, my oc as well) have known Snape for a long time, they decide to trust him, and ask him to keep an eye on her during the school year, and persuade her to join the Death Eaters.
He agrees, but in reality, he's just keeping watch on her to keep her safe.
He's had feelings for her for a while, and he wants to protect her.
She feels the same.
They bond over their love and talent of Potions, and by Winter Break, since she hasn't decided to be a DE, her parents decide she needs to stay with Snape during that time.
And since they hear nothing from either of them, they send a group of DE to Snape's house, where a full blown fight starts...

Fandom- Thor/Avengers
Character Needed- Loki
Character I'll play- Oc
Who I'm willing to play if we double- Anyone except Loki.

Plot:

My oc is a princess from a planet near Asgard, called Morgul.
She's been engaged to marry Thor since they were both nine, and had visited Asgard every Summer.
Over the Summers, she's gotten to know both Thor and Loki very well, and has come to think of them as best friends.
But Loki was always more of her type- he got her.
So, her feelings for Loki have developed into romantic ones, and he shares them.
Thor doesn't know, but Frigga does.
Odin is oblivious as always.
A few days before their wedding, Odessa arrives on Asgard to set up for their wedding and spend time with the family.
And from there, the story can go two ways;
Option 1: While on a walk, Thor falls and hits his head, causing him to go into a deep sleep.
While he's sleeping, Odessa and Loki become closer, and begin seeing each other in secret.
And when Thor wakes up, Odessa has to decide if she wants to choose love or duty.
Option 2: Thor doesn't hit his head, but Odessa and Loki begin a secret relationship anyway, and maybe Thor finds out, or maybe not.

Fandom- Supernatural.
Character Needed- Dean.
Character I'll play- Oc.
Who I'm willing to play if we double- Sam.

Plot:

My Oc and her older sister grew up knowing the boys off and on through the years.
Both sets of siblings were raised as Hunters, so they both know quite a bit about monsters and such.
Last year, my oc's older sister got killed while on a hunt, and my oc sort of went off the deep end.
She began to drink, do drugs, ect, and eventually tried to kill herself.
Now, a year later, she's finally sober and well again. And while on a hunt, she meets Sam and Dean, on the same hunt.
They decide to work together.

(In order for this to work, I need my partner to play either a family member who is a hunter, or a close friend.)

Original Ideas:

Plot basic pairing: Sister/Brother Medieval Romance.
Who I'll play: Sister.
Who I need you to play: Brother.
(I am willing to double in a separate thread as the brother.)

Plot:
A brother and sister have been in a romantic relationship since the brother saved the sister when she was 13 and he was 15.
Since then, they've continued their relationship in secret, and they honestly do love each other.
But now their parents have engaged them both off to someone from a different kingdom so that their own kingdom will have good ties with others.
While they struggle to stay together and keep their relationship a secret, they also have to struggle with jealousy and their new relationships.. And if one of them actually starts falling for their fiance..

Plot Basic Pairing: Some type of monster girl/Zombie Girl.

Who I'll play: Zombie girl.
Who I need you to play: Some other monster girl.

Plot:

My oc is a 21 year old college student at the Academy for Monsters.
She's a zombie, but she doesn't like, fall apart or anything, well, not in a gross way.
She doesn't stink or decay.
She's just...
Lightly green, and has some stitches.
So, she gets a new roommate, which will be your monster girl, and she finds that maybe she likes girls instead of boys...

Status
Not open for further replies.