Bang, bang, and whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smallfrii

Original poster
Hey hey everyone.

I am not new to writing. I have spent almost 8 years of writing now. Myyearbook.com, roleplayer.me and outside writing as well.

That being said I am experienced but no expert. You may think so, but I will never agree to perfection of any kind.

Romance, crime, and action or my main verses. I write anything from para to multi para. I love a good story with depth, passion and a back bone to it. Though I do the small, careless stories with no purpose, I tend to write better in ones that have a meaning or love behind them. If you want emotions in your writing, I'm your girl to talk to. I hope I can get stuff going here pretty quick.

Looking forward to working with you all,
Jinx.

Hey there! Welcome to iwaku! A lot of ppl here have been roleplaying for a while and romance/action are both pretty common popular topics. I hope you like it here! If you have any questions, just poke a staff member! Our job is to help you and make sure the community stays sparkly.

Wow, romance, crime, and action are your faves? I think I like you already :^)

Welcome to Iwaku, Jinxx! Feel free to contact a Staffer if you have any questions. Explore General Chat or our Group RP/1x1 RP sections and most of all, have fun!

Jinx #2! :D Hi you. So, the title of your post makes me think of the video I'm going to post below. I used to be on myyearbook! Not to roleplay. I used it as a hookup kinda thing in high school >.> ANYWHO, welcome to Iwaku <3

Welcome to Iwaku!!!

DID SOME ONE SAY ROMANCE, CRIME, AND ACTION! I mean uh.... Welcome to Iwaku Jinxx I hope you enjoy your time here. I'm Tone, one of the intern site staff, and I think you're going to fit in here perfectly. I myself am a big fan emotionally driven stories and would like to talk ideas with you. Please if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Tone

"Bang bang?"

tumblr_ofm61b9C1W1vo5rs9o1_400.gif

Anyways, welcome to Iwaku! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.