1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy Epic, Cyberpunk, (Para)Military, Zombie Survival, Dystopic
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]History[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b] is lost to the winners in a world full of losers. How did it come to this? Well, in Ezekiel, it's told that man got sick[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b] of itself and there was a war. Anarchy followed and now they are the only bastion of order in the mire. In Bahn, it's said that men were happy and intelligent before the men in suits came and corrupted the minds of the youth with propaganda and industry. Both societies are interdependent bastions of humanity who oppose each other. The people of Bahn are a highly democratic and community driven group who managed to appreciate each other in anarchy. They are known as the Klik[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]s. T[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]he[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b] people of Ezekiel are a military - industrial minded group focused on security and comfort.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b] People her[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]e suffer in privacy what they make up for in comfort and security. People are barcoded and numbered, and at 16, assigned a field they may only work in. The lea[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]der of Ezekiel is elect[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]ed [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]by b[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]allot every year t[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]o ensure the approval of the people, but a certain company has taken c[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]ontro[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]l and fixes the ballots. Fahrester Enterprises' CEO, Samuel Fahrester has been the sovereign of Ezekiel for 17 years running. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]The ballots are fixed but everyone's too comfortable to look into it. Those of Ezekiel are known as Sams.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]And[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]th[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]en there are a third group, the Bandits. Not[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b] a faction at all, b[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]ut [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]sim[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]pl[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]y a name for people who shrug off the weight the go[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]ver[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]nments bring and choose instead to live in t[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]he[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]w[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]a[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]s[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]telands independently. There are groups, called Bands, but most Bandits are completely independent.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]The Sam forces are led by the Master General, a young but intelligent strategist and youngest son to Samual Fahrester, Janus Fahrester. Ezekiel's military has the advantage of Industrialism. They have large caches of fresh advanced weapons, such as Hardlight Rifles and DEFCs. Their primary role is that of a SWAT team, and as Bandit hunters and trained infantry.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]The Klik forces are led by the Militia Organizer, a woman with expertise in raising morale and guerilla tactician, Raquel Buenavista. Bahn's militia has the advantage of Resourcefulness. They scrape and scrounge for every piece of equipment they get, and the espionage division steals weapons from the Sams. However, they have learned from the Bandits and have a Digital Cartography System, allowing them to map out areas around them and find ambush points for incoming forces. They have slightly degraded equipment, but they are all extensively trained in maintenance. Their primary role is that of border patrol, material acquisition, and a guerilla infantry.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Cities in Sam Territory:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Ezekiel, Noah's Ark, Trinity City, Tobit, Sun Tzu, Abel's Folly, Pharoas[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Cities in Klik Territory:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Bahn, Cain's Village, Greenpool, Venus, Sun Jian, Zephyrus, Apocrypha[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Sun Tzu, Cain's Village, and Apocrypha[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Also known as the Cities of Calamity, they are the most contested territories in the Bahn - Ezekiel War. They suffer constant assault from the enemy side and constantly change hands. As a result, not only are the people extremely disoriented, but they possess characteristics of Ezekiel and Bahn citizens. Barcodes, weird haircuts, and grit.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]IMG_20141223_222053.jpg [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Sam Cities are denoted by a concrete background with asphalt roads. Klik Cities are denoted by grassy backgrounds and cobblestone roads. Non-city military and trade routes are denoted by a green background and concrete road. Craters are inaccessible or uninhabitable.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]From top left running right[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Tobit (1,1), Ezekiel (1,3), Phaoros (1,4) Noah's Ark (2,1), Abel's Folly (2,4), Trinity City (2,5), Apocrypha (3,2), Cain's Village (3,3), Sun Tzu (4,2), Sun Jian (5,1), Greenpool (54)[/BCOLOR], Zephyrus (5,5), Venus (6,2), Bahn (6,3)

CS template below
Name:
Appearance:

Allegiance:
Sector/City:
Psych Profile:

Equipment:

Below are my three characters

Jill Sanders - Bandit
Name: Jill Sanders
Appearance:
Eyepatch.jpg~320x480

Allegiance: Bandit
Sector: 3,4
Psych Profile:
High tension, feels unsafe around others, confident in her abilities
Equipment:
Bullpup AR
350954.jpg
Sawn-off Shotgun
Franchi-Sawed-Off.jpg
Short saber
MY-HK986739.JPG

Janus Fahrester - Sam
Name: Janus Fahrester
Appearance:
sterkenburg_cranach__sterk__by_kaito_kagamine-d7pzjbj.jpg

Allegiance: Ezekiel
City: Ezekiel
Psych Profile:
Eager, formulative, extraordinary tactician, undefeated in chess
Equipment:
Ezekiel Standard Officer's Revolver
006_edited-2.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg
Hardlight Sniper Rifle
weapon_sniper_rifle.jpg

Raquel Buenavista - Klik
Name: Raquel Buenavista
Appearance:
what_if_a_mercenary_would_be_photomodel_by_aestra-d51azky.jpg

Allegiance: Bahn
City: Bahn
Psych Profile:
Calm, encouraging, open to the council of others
Equipment:
Bahn Reclaimed Militia Rifle
full_168214938.jpg
Heavy Napalm Slinger
rockdavinci-flame-thrower-concept2_2048.jpg

Each side has it's own standard issue weapons. Non-Bandits may have two weapons each. Officers can carry Heavy Weapons like flamethrowers and chainguns, while Heavy Officers can carry a third weapon, as well as being the only infantry that can access DEFC cannons. Bandits can have up to five weapons but can only carry three at any time. Heavy Weapons take up two carrying slots for Bandits, and they can't use DEFC cannons. All Sams and Kliks must use one standard issue weapon.

Standard Ezekiel Weapons
Assault Rifle
VHS_2.jpg
Shotgun
Originpic1.jpg.jpg
Submachine Gun
MK_16_PDW_Demolitions_SFOD-D.png
Officer's Sword
CS88SS.JPG
Officer's Revolver

Standard Bahn Scavenge
Reclaimed Assault Rifle
full_168214938.jpg
Scavenged Shotgun
doublebarrel.jpg
Non-Biodegradable SMG
400px-A2000_SMG.png
Officer's Homemade Dagger
knife-ExtremaRatio-supressor.jpg
Officer's Pistol
Ares_Predator_GZ.jpg

Rules
1. My word goes. Restrictions are subject to change.
2. You may have up to three characters
3. CSs should be cleared by me before entry due to a few rules not listed on weapons (ie common soldiers can only use standard issue weapons). If a rule is not listed, your situation was not anticipated and you will have a mulligan.
4. Civilian lives are boring, especially in Ezekiel. Military and relevant professions only.
5. Relationships may be formed and you may play out intercourse through PM, but leave it out of the thread. Check your partner's age first.
6. Cursing is okay. Don't be irrationally vulgar, but we don't have a swear jar.
7. Officers are Commander and up. All squads, elite or common, are led by an Officer. Officers may take primarily strategic positions, but may be expected to defend a city.
8. If a character's home city is attacked by the opposing action, that character will be asked to join the defense. If their home city is taken over, they must emigrate to a friendly city. When their home is retaken, they may move back.

Air any questions publicly in case others have the same question.

Last edited:
I feel as though I should have asked this before, but what about vehicles? And about how large is the area we will be playing in. And can we make up weapons that fit the sort of same roles as those presented? I.E a different type of assault rifle and whatnot. And as far as heavy weapons are concerned, would a good 'ole rocket launcher of some description be fine?

The only really available use of energy is manpower, animal power, and electricity. Assume that infantry is the only force available. It's not impossible to find horses, but due to the trouble of breaking them (especially in an Industrial society like Ezekiel) only Officers can use mounts. Bandits may have mounts, from horses, to giant mutant dogs, to giant mutant birds. Mutations aren't common in animals so please don't everyone have one. I'm counting a mount as one of a Bandit's weapon slots since you brought it up.

Wait, so we have ferrofluid cannons, but not cars? We have industry, but we don't have combustion engines?

Sorry, but I don't think that if that is the case this will be the RP for me. It just doesn't make sense.

I'm inclined to agree that this doesn't seem to be what I thought it was, with a 23 year old Master General and everything Potato has pointed out, I'll have to remove my prior interest in this.

I'm inclined to agree that this doesn't seem to be what I thought it was, with a 23 year old Master General and everything Potato has pointed out, I'll have to remove my prior interest in this.
The Master General bit is a case of nepotism.

And the reason there's no vehicles is because they're too expensive to make, and energy sources - gasoline, large electric engines, and whatever other ideas you have - are scarce or expensive themselves. Tanks cost a lot of metal and require huge engines. Cars can be made of fibreglass or plastic, but fibreglass is not durable enough for war, and plastic and metal are used to manufacture and repair guns. It's more sensible to use animalpower and infantry. As for the ferrofluid cannons, they are allowed to one type of soldier so they function as a tank. They're expensive to make and use, but cheaper than a vehicle.

Reactions: ❖iSengoku❖
this would seem like it was based off of the fallout series, if you've played fallout before im pretty sure you will understand this plot and reasons why verbal has made her decisions on this typical apocalyptic sci fi

And i can see that travel is a problem and that the fact that its very limited in this rp you guys rather dislike that, however im sure that perhaps verbal might include a few limited horses or trains that you might be able to work on to make it work, however the train will more then likely be hard to work on in which they will take a long time to fix. And maybe just maybe a few small motorcycles that are obviously easy to fix if your experienced in engineering

Last edited by a moderator:
And that leads us to a balancing issue for Bandits. If there was a railroad, Bandits would be unable to encounter Sam or Klik factions unless they, say, blew up the tracks. It stands to reason they'd have done that anyway if there WAS a railroad. The alternative is chasing on horseback. Lack of a transportation system forces Bandits to interact with other factions, making them the omnipresent pain in the ass they're meant to be.

Trade progresses on these routes with beasts of burden and, potentially, mounts like horses. Horses can be killed and shot out from under their riders. Beasts of burden can be picked off to stop a caravan. And caravans require people to either work shifts or put up camp.
@Potatocat @FrostedCamel if that explanation gets back your interest, great. If not, I'm sorry I took your time.

Honestly the transportation doesn't bother me very much. It's more the nepotist General and the fact that this has just generally lost my interest not due to you or the way you designed it but just due to me...

Don't apologize if anyone is wasting someones time it is myself and Potato, very sorry about that. Good luck with the RP.

Yeah. Sorry, but this really won't be my thing. And just one thing for food as thought, why do you need a ferrofluid cannon to fight infantry? Why are heavy weapons officers even a thing in a world where it is infantry against infantry? Just saying, a Jeep or other vehicle doesn't take that much to make, and if you can make the machines to make advanced weaponry you can easily make cars. As someone who has studied weapons manufacturing, it is a very difficult thing that takes a lot of resources and power. If you can power a lathe you can power a car.

And a car can be destroyed too. Strap a M2 machine gun to a jeep and you have a vehicle capable of dealing with lightly armored targets fairly easily. And I don't even want to know what a ferrofluid cannon would do to a car.

Good luck though.

Yeah. Sorry, but this really won't be my thing. And just one thing for food as thought, why do you need a ferrofluid cannon to fight infantry? Why are heavy weapons officers even a thing in a world where it is infantry against infantry? Just saying, a Jeep or other vehicle doesn't take that much to make, and if you can make the machines to make advanced weaponry you can easily make cars. As someone who has studied weapons manufacturing, it is a very difficult thing that takes a lot of resources and power. If you can power a lathe you can power a car.

And a car can be destroyed too. Strap a M2 machine gun to a jeep and you have a vehicle capable of dealing with lightly armored targets fairly easily. And I don't even want to know what a ferrofluid cannon would do to a car.

Good luck though.
A jeep is very hard to make by hand by scratch. Tis why we make cars with robots and us humans do the rest that is obviously easy to make or fix, now if it was a small bike then thats easy with training of course, however saying that you need all these cars in a apocalyptic rp is just ridiculous and unrealistic. This is a world where material is everywhere, however food is hard to find and small material things are also hard to find, this includes gas. This rp isn't a big large sandbox where you can just strap on a magically made mini gun to a armored 4x4 and drive threw a fort guns blazing, this Rp to me seems more serious and more mature and honestly, This rp is not for you seeing your display of maturity, you are unable to handle serious and mature things such as this plot, if you wanted a cartoonish sandbox rp then this rp seems like the opposite so you picked the wrong rp.

I would also like to apologize to verbal about this situation, perhaps reopening signups might interest you?

I never closed them? Or did you mean going back to the IntChk?

I would also like to apologize to verbal about this situation, perhaps reopening signups might interest you?
Are you saying that people are making assualt rifles and ferro-fluid cannons by hand? If so THAT is what is cartoonish. You need lathes and presses to do that sort of thing. Making a jeep isn't cartoonish. Trust me. Making a car is easier than making a damn ferro-fluid cannon. All I'm saying is if you have weapons technology beyond anything we have in the modern world, you can make a car. The lack of cars in my opinion is what is making this cartoonish and unrealistic. If you can't see that, well then keep to your line of thinking because you'll probably enjoy this. I have already said I'm no longer interested. But I can see that you don't know what is realistic. And who said I would want them to be able to take on a fort bythemself in one jeep? That is silly. Don't put words in my mouth.

Also, Verbal, just in the future make sure people know that you have weird mixed technology next time. Because I'm sorry, but if people can manufacture weapons, they can and will manufacture cars. So I assumed that cars would be a thing and when I heard they weren't, I was disappointing. Hopefully this goes good for you.

Thank you for your support, Tater.

I would like to join ^-^

Explain me a bit about ranks Please O.O

Ranks are, for most soldiers, standard military ranks. Private 3rd, Private 2nd, Private 1st, then Corporal, etc. A unit is considered an officer after surpassing the rank of Major. Officers may take a command post and become a squad's Commander. Some officer ranks differ between Sam and Klik factions, such as the Master General and Milita Organizer being highest ranks. If you have any questions about a specific rank's Sam or Klik equivalent, feel free to ask me.

Bandits ranks differ based on if the Bandit is solo or in a Band. If solo, they have no rank, so you would say Solo. Bands have individual ranks, and if you start one, you may designate each rank's associated title.

Further information on modern military ranks can be found here
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative_military_ranks

I am... on the fence about this RP. Mostly because I have so many I'm already involved in as it is but this reminds me of some games I have played.

I'm cool with the super rare items that no one should have [until a certain tipping point is reached and then an officer or something finds one]. I like how you're limiting transportation though I do have a question/suggestion/thought.

What about something like a bicycle or light dirt bike run with a tiny electric motor that is powered or charged with solar panels? I feel like that could be more common, perhaps even as common as horses.

As for my considerations; I feel like a bandit merc would suit my needs though I am thinking a Klik would also feel quite comfortable.

I am... on the fence about this RP. Mostly because I have so many I'm already involved in as it is but this reminds me of some games I have played.

I'm cool with the super rare items that no one should have [until a certain tipping point is reached and then an officer or something finds one]. I like how you're limiting transportation though I do have a question/suggestion/thought.

What about something like a bicycle or light dirt bike run with a tiny electric motor that is powered or charged with solar panels? I feel like that could be more common, perhaps even as common as horses.

As for my considerations; I feel like a bandit merc would suit my needs though I am thinking a Klik would also feel quite comfortable.
This guy offers solid advice~

So basically an off-road moped or something, without the attitude-minimizing posture and orientation?

I imagine mechanics could scrape them together pretty easily. Not much metal, small electric engines. I'd say it's not unreasonable.

Edit: even though @Shuu had already suggested bikes. I don't know why I didn't note it at all. Sorry, dude.

Last edited:
Name: Jefferson Collier
Appearance:
children_of_men-620x336.png

Allegiance: The Free Lands of the War
Sector/City: Small junk yard turned town in section 3,1
Psych Profile:
Silent, yet caring to visitors and those living in his care. Flirtatious toward women, but kind hearted. Former Sam military officer makes him a tactician and leader in his sovereign rule.
Equipment:
Salvaged Hard Light rifle from past battles
4172539-1769259873-67858.jpg

SMG
MK_16_PDW_Demolitions_SFOD-D.png

Officers Revolver

Officers Saber
CS88SS.JPG

Issues with your CS

1. Sector/City - look at the map and get the coordinates corresponding to their position. I believe you mean sector 3,1.
2. Weapons - As a former Sam, it'd make sense he'd have a Sam's weapons, but he wouldn't have the Bahn SMG, AND the pictures are wrong for the sword and SMG.
3. Sovereignty - Bandit Bands do not occupy cities, but can control sectors to halt trade or military advance. This isn't a major issue, but do keep it in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.