Band Names

S

Salsacookies

Original poster
What do you think would be a good band name, and for what and why?

I think the name Nuclear Vivaldi would be cool for a metal band. I just like the ring to it, and if there was the decision to release albums for the four seasons, it would be neat listening to the metal version of Summer or Winter. If I was a metal band member, this would be my suggestion

As a metal band, I'd probably choose something short and simple, rather than in-your-face try-hard 'intellectual' like "The Human Equation" or "Humanities Last Breath".
Maybe something like "Rust".

If I were an electronic artist, I'd love to go by the name DJ Staliakula. I would make metalectro music and wear a personally-designed helmet like on this guy. :D

@Asuras

Your moving avatar seriously messed with me when I first saw it. *Looking through forums* Hmm, interesting *See your deal move off the corner the screen* WHAT? *See it move around first time* I am creeped out, don't jump out at me. Ahh, it loops, so it's okay :).

Anyways, I prefer the more orchestral metal and rock. Pink Floyd is one of my favorites, along with Mastodon. My other band name, for LOLz, is Golden Castrator. All album covers would be golden versions of things which would make you go... well.

1693-perfect-balls-hit.jpg

Also for lol

hit-by-ball.jpg

Triple Threat

Heavy Metal Kitten Eaters

I was in a band called the Fourteenth Night.

It was a melodic death metal band. And I thought the name sounded awfully cliche, but hey. I didn't invest much into it.

BUT ANYWAY

Band names. Yes.

-Celosiana

-Skeletor & Minions

-Corporate 5

I got another one:

Red-Hot Placenta

Knickerbocker Glory

Thysia. It's a transliteration of the Greek word for "sacrifice". I just like the sound of it.

I want to start a metal band called The Murder of Crows.