2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I would tend to play Modern Fantasy or High Fantasy
I was thinking making any of those above since I'm particularly want to rp any of above, I was thinking to do Band first but if there's a lot of interest in Idol/Girl band/Boy band then I would happily to do so~ and please leave anything like a post or like to indicate you're in.

I'll tell the plot later when people are interested in it~

I might bite. I'm not going into this with any sort of preconceived notions, so what's on your mind? All I'm saying is that I can really only play females.

Reactions: GreenSea
Thanks guys I have many plots from nameless band rise up to rock star/ celebrity band or... simple high school club and if there's enough to make 2 bands than the 2 band could be rival or in high school they would compete who'll be the best club. (like genre face off Pop VS Traditional genre music) although I'm really open to any idea~

Which of your plots do you favor? I'm quite literally up for anything. But, if we do a rock band can I play the drummer? I'd be super into that.

I would preferably do the zero to rock star in a small group rp~ (okay then I make an rap about it and tag you 2 ?)

Sure thing! I have to go to class soon though, so do you mind if my reply is a little late?

I'll get the sign up done by tomorrow so don't worry~

• Thank You
Reactions: Lady Chess
It's up guys~!

Status
Not open for further replies.