Banana Cave

03zSMEim.jpg

Meiko Tanaka is at the empty classroom with Hitomi Ikeda

"I've got an idea." Meiko gave Hitomi a smile she hadn't had on her face since they were little. "Run with me. Like when we were little"

And run they did. Both now very athletic, Meiko led the way, zooming past other students while tying up her hair. They jogged down staircases, dashed past halls and the yard, finally arriving at the classroom Hitomi told Meiko about. One peek and they could tell it was empty.

Meiko looked around, gestured to the little space at the underside of the classroom's bulletin board and went in.

FyN3vDmm.jpg

Satoshi Maruyama' speaks with Miyako Matsuoka at the infirmary

"Sure," Satoshi said, looking closely at Meiko. Sensing something odd about her, Satoshi decided to give them both a distraction.

"Come with me, I would like to investigate on the propaganda from earlier." Satoshi softly touched Miyako's shoulder. Everything about her seemed very troubled, putting up a strong front as she usually did, even when they were little. Satoshi felt compelled to use the sun god's abilities to make her troubles melt away, but he knew that would not work. He hoped she would trust him with her problems at some point, but at the moment, they may need to team up against a common enemy.

Meiko=coral
Satoshi=indianred
Sho=#b30059
Kiriko=teal

next up here

OPEN SIGNUPS - Inside Identity (IC)

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/noodles-and-hot-water.149578/
There was about five minutes before Paolo's alarm would ring, but he was already up. As if it was already part of his daily routine, he kissed Gen between his eyebrows and got up. He quietly readied his things before Gen woke up. Paolo happily took Gen's glasses from his desk that was out of reach and slid them on Gen. "Morning! I'm still gonna be the first you see." He laughed. In mostly cozy silence with smiles and sneaked kisses, they got ready for school

At breakfast, Paolo's mother tells them Lucas had stayed over at a friend's house last night and that Paolo's father was still asleep. She had cooked a lot, though. Having a bento ready for Lucas, Paolo and even one for Gen. It was pretty clear that she, like Paolo, wouldn't take no for an answer with these kinds of things.

On the way to school, they had some notes and flashcards out, doing some last minute reviewing but every once in a while getting derailed and talking about mundane things. It was relaxing and lighthearted, as if they weren't about to take exams at all.

When they got to school, there was a slightly festive mood around, despite the exams. It seems that the soccer team was no the only ones who brought home a trophy, but also another sport team. Paolo asked some fellow seniors about the news when they were at the hall and that was when they came across Lucas.

"Looks like you survived a night with my brother. Sorry if he's kind of overwhelming." Lucas greeted Gen. He lightly punched Paolo on the shoulder and chided him for not responding to texts. "Don't be so clingy to Kaitou-san, jeez."

"Oh, shut up." Paolo snapped immediately. His eyes flickered this way and that, obviously avoiding Lucas's gaze. The latter raised an eyebrow at Paolo but Gen gently reminded him about Lucas' bento. Paolo handed it, still unable to make perfectly coherent replies to Lucas' quips.

"Oh man, I'm no good." Paolo said grumpily when they finally headed to their seat. "I'm sorry, I don't know where my brain went suddenly." He huffed and sat down. All the breezy good mood of the morning was gone. He meant the apology to fit the fact that he hasn't told his family about Gen and himself but he wasn't doing a very good job of forming his sentences. He looked into Gen's eyes with a sad frown but turned away quickly. Paolo had nothing but excuses to say, so he kept quiet.

It didn't do very well for his focus at all.

Lunch time came and Paolo wasted no time in dragging Gen off to their usual spot. People have barely even left their classrooms when they got to the grounds and Paolo let go of Gen. They stood in the shade of the building, away from view.

"I'm sorry," Paolo looked into Gen's face, gauging his reactions. "I didn't mean to pull you too hard." He didn't, but he still felt the need to apologize.

He cleared his throat. "I'm going to tell my parents, Gen. And Lucas." He paused and felt the weight of his own words, nodding mostly to himself. "I'm not ashamed or anything, I just. I don't want anyone to try and keep us apart. Lucas and my dad will probably flip. My mom might be kind..."

Paolo stepped closer to Gen and hesitantly took his hand. "But everything will be fine." He smiled nervously. "I'll make sure of it. Okay?"

CS FRAME
Name:
Midori Kazama

Sex:
Male

No-Maj or Wizard?:
Half-blood (Paternal)

Appearance:
yEbIlbv.gif

At first look, it's hard to see him as part of the team. He has the poised stance of a model, with his height and his lean shape and limbs. He is only a little bit muscular in his arms and legs and seemed to float about when he walked with long strides. That and when off duty, he loves dressing up in simple but trendy coordinations from off-brand boutiques. Despite the demands of work, he tries to find time to fix himself. Do not call him anything feminine or related to "pretty boy" or he would get red, puff his cheeks and ask you to "please take that back".

His smooth face, perfectly arranged black hair and roundish eyes and even the slight freckles makes him look innocent and inexperienced but can give an edgy workaholic feel when he's on field. He tries to keep a hard look on his face, in the hopes that he'd be taken more seriously that way. Sometimes he would even wear glasses to seem more austere and it works somehow. When relaxed, his features make him look younger.

Strengths:
Integrity -He has a strong sense of right and wrong, a lawful good guy.
Optimism - He has a strong belief in finding better ways and second chances.
Willing, obedient - He will follow rules and laws without question.

Weaknesses:
Finicky, Over-thinker - Everything must be in perfect order or he'll take time to arrange things.
Idealistic - For him, the world can be made a better place with the magic of friendship.
Insecurity, Self-consciousness - He feels the need to constantly prove his abilities and his morals and is very hard on himself on the smallest mistakes. This happens specially when he's connected to his father.
Gullible - From his sheltered and solitary childhood. He trusts people he works with and can be easily pushed around to do menial labor.

History:
Born to Japanese-American parents, Midori grew up in a peaceful suburban neighborhood. His parent's marriage was not as quiet and his mother left their family right when Midori was leaving to study magic in Japan to follow his magic teacher father's footsteps. It was only when his father attacked a group of non-magic teenagers that Midori learned of his father's unstable mental state. His father was institutionalized and Midori was raised by his father's kind mother. Despite it all, he and his grandmother both believe in his father's innocence. Midori has some resentment toward non-magic folk because of his non-magic mother and the teenagers his father had attacked, but he keeps it to himself.

He completed his magical education in Japan with excellent marks and a very clean record, choosing to train as a policeman after that, driven by his will to help set things right. Upon completing his training, his marks showed he was average in most things. Disappointed for not being the best, he vowed to work doubly hard in Downtown Central, even at the cost of what little pride he had left.

Skills:
Cooking - He takes pride in his ability to concoct something edible out of the strangest ingredients.
Potions, Poisons-making - Similarly, he can concoct potions and dangerous stuff too.
Healing magic - In his efforts to be useful, he studied healing magic intensely
Disguise - Being rather plain-faced, he can be easily suited up in disguise and blended into a crowd (until he speaks, because he's incapable of lying). He somehow enjoys it, too.

EIWql0d.gif

Other:
His father isn't a difficult topic for him, but he won't speak about it if the person asking is convinced his father is a criminal.
Technology fascinates him endlessly. Keep him away from your smartphone.

Jt1KxWr.jpg

YobtVEk.gif

Dear Madame Wilborough,

It's been ages since we last saw each other. Working with your association is part of my best memories now that my adventures have come to a close. I tagged along with you all a few times last year, but those are unforgettable. I'm grateful for the short time that I worked with you.

After the incident, I've decided to set up shop at Diagon Alley and settle down at last. I sell magizoology tools and manage a small pub. I can walk around just fine now, my wife helped me get used to the wooden leg. Drop by sometime, you and your associates are more than welcome. Free drinks for your association! I owe you for my research on phoenixes.

Sylvester, if you remember him, is looking for work related to his speciality. The boy really took after me and has more animal friends than people but he's a good kid who keeps out of trouble. He's 20 now, his grades are all average but he's been travelling with me and Louisa since he was born and we taught him most of what we know. If you need an expert in magical creatures, my son would be grateful to work for you. I included records from when he contributed to our research in Uagadou.

I'll send him over if you'd like. He's in the area, looking into gnomes. He's the splitting image of me when I was his age! Same brown hair and blue eyes, freckly nose. He's about average height, kind of bulky from running around a lot but he's not really that strong. I've told him to get his hair cut before he shows up to you but he keeps it shaggy.

Syl's great at self-transfiguration and tracking in the woods, if I do say so myself. He's just about average in everything else, really. He can't apparate yet, he's taking the exam this year (third try) but he's a pretty good chaser if you're assembling a team! Just don't make him chase underwater creatures, he can't swim. You can't trust him to cook or make potions either since he's queasy around fire from seeing a Burning Day. Actually, he's pretty clumsy and clueless about society but he means well.

Aside from a couple of clothes, some maps, he's bringing the journal I had in my travels. It's his to finish. Aside from that he doesn't have much. Probably a copy of "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them".

I hope you would consider letting my son become a part of your wonderful group. Thank you for everything again, Madame Dorothy.

Regards.

Chadwick Crowley

CLOSED SIGNUPS - Avengers: A New Dawn (IC)
[fieldbox="Cleave, mediumslateblue, solid, 10, Courier New"]
1m9Y8llm.jpg

SHIELD HQ, NYC || July 10, 2030 || 12:00 NN

As the rest were preoccupied, higher ups continued their distant observation of the small group of recruits. They were tuned in to Cleave's senses, studying Pori.

"The purpose of this exercise is mainly to have the recruits demonstrate combat abilities. There is no need for me to do this as all my functions are controlled partially by Peter and all my abilities have been recorded and customized." He recited this as he stepped back a little. "All you must do is to attack me. Please do not worry about damages."

His arms hovered by his sides. It was a relaxed stance but it looked like a theater actor's poise before a monologue. His movements and neutral expression looked like an eerie imitation of a person's. But for a quick second, his eyes flashed bright blue.

"I need to know what food you would need, as well," he added.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="E z t l i, darkred, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]
rgJ9fQdm.jpg

HYDRA HQ, Sokovia || July 10, 2030 || 6:00 PM

Eztli sighed audibly and muttered to himself in his native tongue for a moment. "I'm telling you, Indis. I'm not going to fight." he shrugged. "If you want to keep your newbies alive, you'll need me mostly alive too. Well, I know I won't die by conventional means but this bunch is obviously not conventional. Nor friendly."

He folded his arms and pouted petulantly, not wanting to risk injury for a mere talent showcase.

[/fieldbox]

https://mega.nz/#F!H4BTGQRB!62yH9cfq_MhemSpiKjovUw

Ashley is having doubts about her boyfriend, Nick's sincerity.
アシュリーは、彼氏ニックの誠実さに疑いを持っています。
Ashley So, you weren't on a business trip last week, were you?
(じゃあ、先週出張じゃなかったんだよね?)
Nick Yes, I was. I went with my boss. I told you that.
(出張に行ったよ。上司と一緒にね。君にそれを話しただろ。)
Ashley You are lying to me, aren't you?
(嘘ついてるでしょ?)
Nick No, I'm not. Where are all these questions coming from?
(いや、そんなことないよ。何を根拠にそんなこと聞いてくるんだい?)
Ashley God! You're a liar. I can't take it anymore. It's over. We are done, Nick.
(ほんと、あなたは嘘つきね。もう我慢できないわ。終わりよ。終わったのよ、ニック。)
Nick Wait! Okay, I'm sorry! You are right! I wasn't on a business trip. I was actually looking for a house for us and I found one. Would you please live with me?
(待って、わかったよ。すまない。君が正しいよ。出張じゃなかった。実は僕らの家を探していたんだ、それで見つけたんだよ。どうか僕と一緒に住んでくれないか?)
Ashley What? Wait, you aren't serious, are you?
(何?待って、本気じゃないでしょ?)
Nick Yes, I am. I'm dead serious. I was going to surprise you on your birthday, but you caught me tonight, so I'm asking you now.
(いや、本気だよ。完全に本気だ。誕生日に君を驚かせる予定だったんだ。でも今晩つかまっちゃったから、今君に尋ねているんだよ。)

[fieldbox="P'llaq, cornflowerblue, solid, 15, Georgia"]

Allegiance:
Day

Name:
P'llaq
(or Crazy Pi)

(at least, that's what he says)

Appearance:
hRfrQ2Zm.jpg

source: Feimo@Deviantart

Personality:
P'llaq is known for being the local crazy old man, despite being only middle-aged. He laughs at lame puns and often tries making some. Sometimes, he would ask for an interesting story or joke in exchange of his products and services. His infatuation with studying the stars and basically anything remotely interesting to him earned him the reputation of being a rather peculiar fellow with unique tastes, especially with his collection of odds and ends. He's fond of giving advice and lessons to anyone who wants to listen.

Backstory:
Not much is known about his childhood (and some say because it was a long time ago) but this is possibly because he lived a quiet life as a shy and studious lad with his now late mother. He obediently learned everything about herbs from her before she passed. Shortly after, he met a lady named Ginta who was a singer and healer for the royal court. They fell in love and he changed into the jolly oddball he is today. A few years into their relationship and just before marrying her, she passed from an illness not too long ago. After closing up shop for a month, he has come back to his usual self and took on her job.
Some see him staring blankly into space when he thinks no one watches.

court physician/healer and herbologist
(potions and herbs also offered)

Skills/Strengths:
herbology
potions
healing charms
storytelling
first aid

Flaws/Weaknesses:
physically weak (can't lift)
aloof
gossip monger
lame joker
absolutely trusting

Other:
He's trying to learn baking. He'll give away some cakes.
He's learning to make potions that explode into a colorful display. (He hasn't tested these but he's very confident in them...)

He lives near the royals but not in the same building as he requested.

Writing Sample:
x
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Chryson, mediumseagreen, solid, 15, Georgia"]

Allegiance:
Day

Name:
Chryson

Appearance:
CO29xo7.jpg

Personality:
x

Backstory:
x

x

Skills/Strengths:
x

Flaws/Weaknesses:
x

Other:
x

Writing Sample:
x
[/fieldbox]

OPEN SIGNUPS - ~Night~ & ~Day~ [Sign-Up Thread]
INFO DUMP - ~Night~ & ~Day~ [Lore Thread]
OPEN SIGNUPS - ~Night~ & ~Day~ [OOC]

K E N
(K80-1E7-87N)

c3xovMo.jpg

» age : 34

» eye colour : Black

» hair colour : Black

» height : 5'11" ft

» weight : 140 Ilbs

» appearance : Everything about him is neat and orderly, hoping to establish a good impression for potential clients. His mostly semi-formal clothes and shoes are clean, fresh and pressed. So is his clean cut hair. Sometimes, he'd be cleaning when someone comes in his clinic. The obsession with cleanliness makes his already soft features more delicate looking. With his tall and lithe silhouette and rather pale complexion, it's easy to tell that he's rarely out and active.

He carries himself with a practiced poise that exudes confidence. A smile and a gentle manner of speech are parts of his uniform. All meant to project that he knows what he's doing and he's good at it. He reads medical books while exercising, making sure he looks healthy.

PERSONALITY & EXTRAS

» personality : If you're a new patient, you won't expect the striking cleanliness of his clinic. More than that, if you don't know enough about him from whoever your source was, you would not expect that he would personally open the door for you, smile and all. He is friendly and polite but not exactly warm even as he excuses himself for whatever he was occupied with. His genuine interest in your life would remind you of a salesman that's about to make a pitch or if you're more vigilant, like a scientist examining a lab mouse. You'd either bite the bait or stay cautious, but he'll tell you outright that he isn't licensed (not that anyone thinks he is).

He remembers in great detail. That patient who had a suspicious cut? Who wouldn't remember? But the ten or so patients who checked in to ask about the same fever-like symptoms? Yup, he can recall each one. He is his own secretary after all, and only he can figure out how he organizes all his notes. He won't let anyone touch his papers. Or any of his things. He gets annoyed when they aren't "arranged". Even if you do, just to mess with him, he'll still be smiling serenely. Nothing seems to disgust nor anger him. Lighthearted small talk is something he's good with, and he's not so bad at steering people toward a certain direction with words. He's not all that pushy in making you talk about your life, but he really listens intently.

He is not fond of explaining himself when it comes to his practice. He prefers thinking quietly and to do that, his hands must be busy. That's why his makeshift clinic is so clean, he has a lot of thinking to do. He does like talking about trivial things and can get himself derailed pretty easily. Ask him about tea and sooner or later, he'll talk about cups.

» extras :
[Loading...]

WRITING SAMPLE

» prompt :
Helping people is what doctors do. Or is it the only thing they're-no, we're supposed to do?

The self-proclaimed doctor fixes the phrase in his mind. Helping people is what doctors should prioritize.

Yet there he was, scrubbing at a wall in his office. There was a minuscule smudge of color on the wall where his last patient leaned with his bloody shoulder. The patient himself was nothing unusual in the office. Named individuals came by more times than those who aren't. No one knows him, anyway. No one who mattered.

Because helping people is what I prioritize. The doctor wiped some sweat off his brow on his clean white sleeve. Now it was dirty too. He scowled. In the past week, he has had to trash two of his most comfortable lab coats thanks to blood stains. There are some things that can never be completely clean again.

But the last patient wouldn't get wiped from his mind. He takes pride in his memory, but this time he encountered something he wished he didn't.

Denial. First stage. He sighed at his work. The wall was back to normal at last. But he didn't stop scrubbing yet.

His patient had warned him. "Someone talked, doc. I think they know you're here."

The doctor refused to acknowledge it. What he was doing wasn't wrong. Sure, he was examining people half the time but he made sure they left with their guts and limbs intact. That was a good deed.

"They don't like your business here." the patient had said.

He helped people! Why would he be in trouble? He was a doctor and he loved everything about the human body. It was almost a perfect design for an adaptable creature. And all this doctor did was to patch up humans no one else would. Was that bad?

"Please run, doc," were the patient's last words.

Can't he just show them how much he loved his work? He probably can't tell them how well he worked without dropping a few names from his most difficult cases. The doctor was confident that he could show what he was capable of. Would "they" reconsider?

When Tartarus soldiers broke into his office, his questions were all answered. And he resigned.

Not so long after that, everyone knew him. Not as a doctor, but as "Ken". Helping people is what he still prioritized. But that was the last anyone heard of him.

tUUzliP.png
OPEN SIGNUPS - INFO DUMP - Outnumbered Rules & Sign-ups

O9QHtiL.jpg

Nakamura Tomoki
中村智樹
"Tomo"

Year: Year 3
Typical Uniform: Top

Personality: cheerful, positive, energetic, deeply caring, loud, spontaneous, soft-hearted but short-tempered
Likes: everything about his hometown, his little brothers, pandas, oyaji gag and rakugo
Dislikes: big/noisy animals, horror movies, spicy food, English class
Quirks: blatant Kansaiben, bright colored and eye-catching fashion, panda collection, that mole

Brief Bio:
Born to a weightlifter mother and a rakugoka father, Tomoki's life was filled with laughter and physical exercise since childhood. He radiates the vibe of his Osaka home and works hard in everything he does. In his last year in middle school, he confessed to the girl he liked but only to find out that she was leaving for Tokyo to find the man of her dreams. Planning to catch up to her, he had applied for a Tokyo school but his average grades couldn't get him close enough. Still not broken by it, he decided to enjoy his time in the capital city, hoping to bring his hometown's warm smiles and tasty treats to the cold chrome city. In his senior year, he plans to make lots of memories before making a decision of whether to return home or stay.

Club History:
Due to his extroverted and caring nature, he knows a lot of people and is fairly well liked. However, he doesn't have the attention span to do only one type of extra-curricular activity for an entire year. His homeroom advisers have been telling him to make up his mind about his future plans and he has not submitted anything. By chance during his final year, he was visited by some tanuki like an answer to his prayers. Particularly because the invite didn't make any sense and was wrapped in mystery, he joined, hoping for a new adventure.

Family:
(Junichi - Father - 43- rakugoka)
(Yoshiko- Mother - 39- weightlifter)
(Teppei - Brother (younger)- 13- middle school student)
(Kouji - Brother (younger)- 10- elementary school student)
Episode One
A person with a normally sunny disposition looks twice sadder without their smile. Such was the case with Nakamura. His light brown eyes were shaded with uncertainty and his broad shoulders drooped as he stood in the faculty room.

"I'm not scolding you," his homeroom teacher said kindly. "I'm just telling you, this is a good time to choose your path. And we teachers will help you."

"Yessir." Nakamura murmured, looking at his teacher's knees.

"So, watch out for your English and make sure to join a club. I heard the Library club has a nice English books activity. And you're pretty good at sports too. But by all means, find yourself, Nakamura-kun. You can go."

Nakamura dragged his feet outside the room and pondered. What club hasn't he tried? He tried out for nearly every sports team but never joined any. He couldn't stand the predictability of the other clubs. On top of it all, he hasn't found the courage to contact his longtime crush even though he knew where she was.

"Please, god." He sighed, "I just need an intervention-"

And there it was.

"...my club." A tanuki had appeared before him, holding a piece of paper.

"Huh?" Nakamura rubbed his eyes, just to make sure.

"...n my club."

"Come again, I didn't hear--"

"JOIN MY CLUB!!!" The tanuki came at him.

"YES! A CLUB!!" Nakamura ran to the tanuki with open arms. "AT LAST! THANK GOD!"

OPEN SIGNUPS - The Travel Writers Club

c3xovMo.jpg

K E N
(K80-1E7-87N)

Relaxing was not the doctor's strong front, but the white and clear surroundings actually soothed him. He didn't know how long he was lying down, but he was too far in his thoughts. He was not in any sort of pain, but he was bored. Boredom isn't bad. He recalled the passage from a psychology book.

It worried him that he would rot by himself in that room, but it was an afterthought he pushed farther and farther into the back of his mind. Instead, he busied his mind with his memories. Like a computer sorting out its files, he was thinking about his patients in the last couple of months. He was remembering them, their cases and the procedures he has done and advice he has given. He was thinking back on them in full detail, every word they spoke with each other and every stitch or chemical involved. He had gone as far back as six months, fifty patients.

Subconsciously, he was trying to figure out who betrayed him. However, that was also an afterthought he pushed away.

Unusual sounds made him open his eyes. An unusual sight made him get on his feet. A guard welcomed him into a "revolt" and he merely blinked. The guard, who called himself Six, had gone to the other cells. The doctor took inquisitive steps to the door and found other inmates peeking out of their own cells.

I can't be part of something I didn't sign up for, he thought, scrutinizing the other inmates. Most of them didn't look too well, as any normal human would seem after total isolation. He had a million theories and wanted to have a look at them all to see how they would respond.

Time to work. His conclusion, helping others should be prioritized. He turned his attention to the lean and tired looking man came out from the room next door.

"Are you alright?" he asked the man. "I suppose you'd be as alright as you can be under the circumstances."

The doctor spotted a young girl who fell on the floor across the man's cell. "Oh, she doesn't seem fine-"

He hurriedly helped her up. "Are you alright? Can you stand?"

He glanced at the tired man from across the hall.

interacting with Nightingale and Mouse

BY INVITATION ONLY - Outnumbered

Buzzing with excitement, Tomoki was impressed as always at the many theme parks in Tokyo. He was certain he hadn't been to Fizzy Fun Land as he had initially hoped to go there for the first time with his crush from years ago.

He shook the thought off his head and focused on Emiri who was seated next to him. He could swear his heart stopped for a moment when she addressed him by nickname. Everyone else called him "Tomo-kun" or "Tomo-chan" if they were friendly. He might have frozen a little when she took a picture of him but he had laughed it off with self-deprecating humor.

He listened intently to Mitsuko, carefully recording the events on his own camera. He chuckled a little, watching her. Mitsuko's confidence and initiative were fascinating to Tomoki, feeling more fired up by her spirit.

He observed the members during the bus ride. He guessed by Oshiro's demeanor that he had interests that were much different from the purpose of the club. Tadao seemed to be ready for anything...or everything. They were an interesting bunch and like Emiri, he sat back down and took notes about the members, adding a doodle to substitute pictures that he thought of adding later. He then excused himself from Emiri for a moment to talk to the bus driver as Mitsuko suggested.

Having never been to Fizzy Fun Land, Tomoki had a lot of questions which the talkative bus driver didn't seem to mind. Every so often, the man launched a "back in my day" tale and Tomoki listened gladly, recording some of the stories and information about the theme park.

Fizzy Fun Land was an average theme park with its branding and colors everywhere. Refreshments and small stalls with souvenirs were the first things to greet them past the entrance, which Tomoki recorded too. They could get a whiff of the food in nearby snack bars.

Tomoki beamed at Emiri as he got off the bus, making an elaborate bow of thanks. He slid close to take a picture of the whole group before the proceeded.

"Looks like it's a good day to be here!" Tomoki said to the group. "It's not as crowded as I expected so we can probably move freely." He opened the map and stood between Emiri and Oshiro. "I haven't been here so I'm not sure where to go and what to do first. Where to, Pres-chan?"

"So, travel writers! First on our list is to experience the location, so where should we head first or should we have one of the parks famous fizzy soda milkshakes?!" Mitsuko announced to the group.

"What's a fizzy soda milkshake? It sounds interesting!" Tadao spoke up.

"No idea, sounds good!" Tomoki found the stall where the special refreshments were sold. "So guys? Let's go?"

"Yeah, I call for checking that out first. We can check out the rides after." Tadao replied and then added, "So who's buying? Kinda' left my wallet at the club room. I'll pay you back and that's a promise."

"I'll do it!" Tomoki volunteered. "I think I'm the eldest, so there's that." He chuckled. He turned to Oshiro. "Oshiro-kun, you seem familiar with the place though. Any suggestions after the milkshakes?"

CLOSED SIGNUPS - The Travel Writers Club

---3rd Year HS NPC---
Name: Sho Murakami (村上翔)
fDktXfhm.jpg
Class: 3-A
Club: Soccer, Student Council
Personality: hardworking, serious when it comes to school but has a "dad jokes" side, "dad" friend
Connections: classmates with Meiko, Miyako and Satoshi
Trivia:
  • afraid of Meiko and Miyako but will not admit it, witnessed Meiko's incident in first year
  • aware of Miyako and Satoshi's "condition" and often makes excuses to cover up for them when needed; aware of Chuunibyou in general

---3rd Year HS NPC---
Name: Kiriko (霧子)
OjHcp3Sm.png
Class: 3-A
Club: Film Club
Personality: outgoing, playful, active, curious
Connections: classmates with Meiko, Miyako and Satoshi
Trivia:
  • Meiko's classmate in 1st year, she had witnessed the incident where Meiko beat up a senior
  • loves horror, BL and Johnny's boys

Character Sheet Template
Name: Rollo Kisaragi

Nickname: Rol (by Princess Amelia)

Appearance:
jqEthhYl.jpg

Height: 187 cm

Personality: (optional)

Mobile Suit: None

Abilities: professional level medical (first aid to minor surgeries), intermediate level firearms (handguns and long guns), intermediate martial arts

Brief Bio:
The Kisaragi family have been serving as guards to the royal family for generations. Rollo was assigned to Princess Amelia. Taking his job and the princess very seriously, he trained hard and specialized in medicine to be of as much assistance as he could. Though at first, it was all just part of what his family does, he was moved by the princess' efforts and became her most ardent supporter, pledging absolute loyalty to her and is present by her side at all times.

Other:

OPEN SIGNUPS - Mobile Suit Gundam: Broken Skies Sign-Ups

Name: Yuuma Tsukimiya
Sex: Male
DOB: 16 May

Height: 180 cm
Weight: 62 kg

Hair Color/Style/Length: black, short with a long fringe swept to the side
Written Appearance: Yuuma's long and lanky silhouette is shaped with slightly firm limbs from playing basketball in his high school years. He stands languidly and doesn't move much but has a fairly good posture, like a scarecrow made with silks. Happy expressions are quick to his face, smiling and laughing often, but he looks plain when he's relaxed. If he dresses himself nicely and styles his hair, he can be charming. Without it, he may look pretty average; thus he makes an effort to stay stylish.

Personality: Soft-hearted and silly, making friends isn't supposed to the hardest thing for Yuuma, but he's rather hesitant about his communication skills. Like a mime instead, he'd do randomly friendly things like waving and smiling. He tries to be polite in all situations, sometimes even apologizing even when he's not at fault. With an open mind and a very empathetic heart, he's eager to listen to others and help where he could, but never pries and tries not to ask too many questions. In fact, he tries not to speak much at all and to make himself useful with deeds.

In his effort to be useful, he tends to be hurried, hasty and sometimes clumsy. He's alright handling small and delicate things but never has the strength and stamina to keep up with persistent actions and activities. He never complains, in fact, he never talks about what he feels at all. People close to him have found this rather frustrating but he couldn't bring himself to say something as simple as "I'm tired". Fear of rejection dominates him, clinging to people he knows and doing absolutely everything he can for them. Whether it's good or bad, sometimes he doesn't figure out immediately.

Strengths:
Flaws:
Biography: (3+ paragraphs) Born the second of three sons to a franchise owner and a gold medalist runner, Yuuma grew up thinking he would never amount to much next to his parents and his intellectual older brother and athletic younger brother. He has, since childhood, attached his worth to how useful he can be to others. His passion was in arts and making anything with his hands, but this wasn't enough for the expectations of his parents, citing that he was put in international schools so he could become a businessman. Even in his first and second intimate relationships, he was made use of in certain ways and disposed of afterward. In a last attempt to feel accepted by his parents, he took up engineering at an international university, but he flunked and was later disowned.

With the support of his kind brothers, he made it to the same university under a different major. This time, he truly shone in his own field of interest, his art gaining recognition even outside the university. He never spoke to his parents again, even though they've tried to reconnect. Yuuma was determined to start anew, which terrified him. He knew, however, that he couldn't rely on his brothers forever. He wanted to support them too. Despite his focus on his art, he also pursued studying English.

After spending most of his free time polishing English, sometimes even while he's working on art, Yuuma signed up for an exchange program that sent him to Millennium City. Despite growing up in the bustling city of Osaka, it was an entirely new experience for him. For the first time, he would rather stay outdoors (it was also because his homestay family didn't really speak much) and wander about. He promptly did everything he can to be able to transfer to a university in Millennium City. It was his first year as a student at the local university when he no longer felt afraid to get lost, especially since everything he saw was kind of amazing for him, like the meteor shower of two weeks ago. He imagined that it was a sign of great things that would be in store...

Powers: He hasn't figured it out much, but he has the ability to magnify, weaken or nullify others' powers with physical contact. He can't do much on his own, but all parts of him can be an energy source or an energy blocker. On people without powers, however, it could make them sleep or have a seizure. This doesn't affect physical and mental strengths.

He has more awareness of his secondary ability: he can reflect emotion and language from a person by being within arm's reach. It doesn't exactly do much, and once he steps out of range, he is no longer able to do it. He seems to be able to do it with animals as well.

Strengths:
Weaknesses:

YUUMA TSUKIMIYA

Millennium City, New York

tDdfm2A.jpg
general data

Full Name: Yuuma Tsukimiya (月宮優馬)

Sex: Male

Date of Birth: 16 May

Height: | Weight: 180cm | 62 kg

Hair Color|Style|Length: Black | Asymmetrical fringe | Short

Written Appearance: [spoili]Yuuma's long and lanky silhouette is shaped with slightly firm limbs from playing basketball in his high school years. He stands languidly and doesn't move much but has a fairly good posture, like a scarecrow made with silks. Happy expressions are quick to his face, smiling and laughing often, but he looks plain when he's relaxed. If he dresses himself nicely and styles his hair, he can be charming. Without it, he may look pretty average; thus he makes an effort to stay stylish.[/spoili]

personality

Soft-hearted and silly, making friends isn't supposed to the hardest thing for Yuuma, but he's rather hesitant about his communication skills. Like a mime instead, he'd do randomly friendly things like waving and smiling. He tries to be polite in all situations, sometimes even apologizing even when he's not at fault. With an open mind and a very empathetic heart, he's eager to listen to others and help where he could, but never pries and tries not to ask too many questions. In fact, he tries not to speak much at all and to make himself useful with deeds.

In his effort to be useful, he tends to be hurried, hasty and sometimes clumsy. He's alright handling small and delicate things but never has the strength and stamina to keep up with persistent actions and activities. He never complains, in fact, he never talks about what he feels at all. People close to him have found this rather frustrating but he couldn't bring himself to say something as simple as "I'm tired". Fear of rejection dominates him, clinging to people he knows and doing absolutely everything he can for them. Whether it's good or bad, sometimes he doesn't figure out immediately.
biography
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed urna urna, rhoncus vitae massa eget, semper ullamcorper diam. Nunc a molestie est. Nullam quis nisl sodales, commodo purus pretium, ornare diam. Mauris consectetur cursus nisi, sit amet facilisis augue gravida quis. Curabitur ac porta libero. Integer id enim nec ipsum gravida congue tincidunt sed erat. Duis sapien dui, porta id pulvinar quis, faucibus eu lorem. Pellentesque in nibh at magna molestie luctus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec commodo ut lectus quis pellentesque. Duis sit amet eleifend lacus. Proin nec felis lacus.

Praesent scelerisque elementum elit vitae elementum. Ut tincidunt varius felis id commodo. Integer nec vulputate risus, a pretium mi. Ut mauris lacus, pretium dapibus dolor sit amet, vestibulum ullamcorper ex. Aliquam posuere est vitae facilisis pharetra. Suspendisse facilisis ac massa sed mollis. Sed cursus libero sit amet vestibulum aliquet. Sed vulputate nisi ac malesuada feugiat. Duis vel est in dolor auctor posuere eget sit amet ex. Nullam interdum massa id nisi commodo, non vehicula dolor mattis. Phasellus id purus id lorem fermentum gravida. Sed facilisis nunc nibh, eget auctor ligula sagittis eget. Mauris nec mi porta, consectetur magna id, ullamcorper massa. Aenean a massa orci. Nunc congue condimentum nulla. Fusce non ante ut elit rhoncus vehicula.
powers
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed urna urna, rhoncus vitae massa eget, semper ullamcorper diam. Nunc a molestie est. Nullam quis nisl sodales, commodo purus pretium, ornare diam. Mauris consectetur cursus nisi, sit amet facilisis augue gravida quis. Curabitur ac porta libero. Integer id enim nec ipsum gravida congue tincidunt sed erat. Duis sapien dui, porta id pulvinar quis, faucibus eu lorem. Pellentesque in nibh at magna molestie luctus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec commodo ut lectus quis pellentesque. Duis sit amet eleifend lacus. Proin nec felis lacus.

Praesent scelerisque elementum elit vitae elementum. Ut tincidunt varius felis id commodo. Integer nec vulputate risus, a pretium mi. Ut mauris lacus, pretium dapibus dolor sit amet, vestibulum ullamcorper ex. Aliquam posuere est vitae facilisis pharetra. Suspendisse facilisis ac massa sed mollis. Sed cursus libero sit amet vestibulum aliquet. Sed vulputate nisi ac malesuada feugiat. Duis vel est in dolor auctor posuere eget sit amet ex. Nullam interdum massa id nisi commodo, non vehicula dolor mattis. Phasellus id purus id lorem fermentum gravida. Sed facilisis nunc nibh, eget auctor ligula sagittis eget. Mauris nec mi porta, consectetur magna id, ullamcorper massa. Aenean a massa orci. Nunc congue condimentum nulla. Fusce non ante ut elit rhoncus vehicula.

OPEN SIGNUPS - INFO DUMP - NEVER NORMAL ⌽ LORE + INFO
OPEN SIGNUPS - NEVER NORMAL ⌽ OOC

PROFILE SKELETON​

UuwHjyJ.jpg
[fieldbox=" THE BUSINESSMAN , #a0a0a0, solid, 1, Tahoma"]
STRENGTH:
SPEED:
SANITY:
KNOWLEDGE:
SAVES:
[/fieldbox]