2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
A little bit of everything so long as I can fit one of my existing characters into the RP
I felt this product was too great to pass up and that the Iwaku community would enjoy it.

porta-banana-bananabunker-BrixDesign.jpeg.jpg

It even has its own website. I also give the company props for having such a good sense of humor.
Banana Bunker

Wait...

Aren't those like the things that stop bananas from bruising when you're on the go?

WE HAVE THESE HERE OIAHFO

076.JPG

Reactions: Icystorm
Wait...

Aren't those like the things that stop bananas from bruising when you're on the go?

WE HAVE THESE HERE OIAHFO

076.JPG
Yup! I do hate when a banana gets bruised. It makes me look at it with a sad face.

That is too perfect! I love the orange and pear on the logo xD

If I didn't know better, I would say the first pictures belong to things that are used extensively as dildos.

If I didn't know better, I would say the first pictures belong to things that are used extensively as dildos.
*gasp* Be gone dirty mind. These are clearly used to keep bananas healthy until it is time to be consumed. It can also be used for foods of similar shape and size.

*Looks at OP*

ummm.gif

Do question the sanity as I am questioning yours..and more :eyebrows:
Do not question the product though. The banana bunkers may get sad, fail to do their job, and then bananas will be bruised by the failure of this product.

Do question the sanity as I am questioning yours..and more :eyebrows:
Do not question the product though. The banana bunkers may get sad, fail to do their job, and then bananas will be bruised by the failure of this product.
Yea... It's the Banana's that will get bruised... Totally. :P

Yea... It's the Banana's that will get bruised... Totally. :P
I suppose this can help protect large carrots and also cucumbers. It would be terrible to have them get harmed.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Yatagarasu
So... when are we going to get fruit power armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.