BAN GWAZI 2K16

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gwazi Magnum I'm not sure what tension everyone else is thinking of, but, I'm sorry if you feel like I prosecuted you personally. It was the humour I disliked and expressed dislike about, not you. You're fine. The severe issues I had with you (like when I heard that you were spreading rumours about me as a cold blooded psychopathic murderer (no Gwazi didn't he was framed for it)) have been resolved privately for a while now. If others can't discern the difference, that's irrelevant. Yours is the only opinion that matters in this.

Honestly I think the gun may have been jumped a bit here. You and I know each other well enough to know that we're just blunt towards each other, but I'm guessing others don't know that and mistook it for aggression. So consider this a public note of clarity: No, I don't hate Gwazi. I did greatly dislike him at one point, but that was because I thought he was spreading death cult rumours about me behind my back to impressionable teenagers. I just know that he likes my being blunt and honest with him, no bullshit, no coddling. Which is why when he did the Trumpwaku thing, dumb as it was, I played along anyway as Abraham Lincoln, and others played along as people like Winston Churchill and Rob Ford.

Oh, and if this is still counted as too negative to be worth posting, then why are you reading this and bothering to respond? "If you don't like it, don't reply to it" is a two edged sword that cuts the wielder of the statement at the same time it cuts his or her opponent. So, might want to go with something else. :ferret:

tl;dr: Yeah Gwazi we cool yo. Others don't know that we know 'bout the language we usin' yo. A'ight. Peace.

@Gwazi Magnum I'm not sure what tension everyone else is thinking of, but, I'm sorry if you feel like I prosecuted you personally. It was the humour I disliked and expressed dislike about, not you. You're fine. The severe issues I had with you (like when I heard that you were spreading rumours about me as a cold blooded psychopathic murderer (no Gwazi didn't he was framed for it)) have been resolved privately for a while now. If others can't discern the difference, that's irrelevant. Yours is the only opinion that matters in this.

Honestly I think the gun may have been jumped a bit here. You and I know each other well enough to know that we're just blunt towards each other, but I'm guessing others don't know that and mistook it for aggression. So consider this a public note of clarity: No, I don't hate Gwazi. I did greatly dislike him at one point, but that was because I thought he was spreading death cult rumours about me behind my back to impressionable teenagers. I just know that he likes my being blunt and honest with him, no bullshit, no coddling. Which is why when he did the Trumpwaku thing, dumb as it was, I played along anyway as Abraham Lincoln, and others played along as people like Winston Churchill and Rob Ford.

Oh, and if this is still counted as too negative to be worth posting, then why are you reading this and bothering to respond? "If you don't like it, don't reply to it" is a two edged sword that cuts the wielder of the statement at the same time it cuts his or her opponent. So, might want to go with something else. :ferret:

tl;dr: Yeah Gwazi we cool yo. Others don't know that we know 'bout the language we usin' yo. A'ight. Peace.

You aren't in a death cult?

Lame.

Lame.
Aside from the pile of dead PC's and crushed dreams I feed to my ferrets on a weekly basis? No, sadly, I am not part of a satanic death cult which worships lucifer who meet on 118th at 2:54 AM every third Wednesday.

I just know that he likes my being blunt and honest with him, no bullshit, no coddling. Which is why when he did the Trumpwaku thing, dumb as it was, I played along anyway as Abraham Lincoln, and others played along as people like Winston Churchill and Rob Ford.
I'm not sure if I'm missing something here or you skipped a part.
How is being other presidents blunt? o_o
tl;dr: Yeah Gwazi we cool yo.
I know we are, but why are you talking lik-
'bout the language we usin' yo. A'ight. Peace.
... Shit. We need to put Brovo down.
I tried recruiting him, but he said something about killing enough people in Renalta or something.
Not really, last time we talked about the RP was like a year ago.

I'm not sure if I'm missing something here or you skipped a part.
How is being other presidents blunt? o_o
Oh, let me clarify again then.

When you do something I think is unusually dumb, I'll state it as such. Because I know that you and I can be blunt to each other and know that we're not trying to hurt each other at all, we're just expressing concern.

If you simply do something that that's absurd, sometimes I'll step up and do it with you just so you don't become Iwaku's whipping boy or something equally cruel. We've both been victims of bullying, just because you tried to be funny and failed doesn't mean people should treat you poorly. You're a good person. So when you did the Trumpwaku thing, I saw that, yeah, it was an overdone to death meme, but you were role playing and putting in effort and throwing out punchlines left and right. You were trying just to make people laugh, you were just trying to entertain people, so I hopped up as Abraham Lincoln to have fun with you. It was something that became entertaining because anyone in the community could become involved if they wanted.

Whereas this joke about bans and stuff wasn't really involving, there was no punch line, it was just dumb and ill thought out, so I figured I'd mention why. Because whether you agreed or didn't, I knew you'd listen.

Does that clarify it sufficiently?

My reaction to this Brovo vs Gwazi fiasco:
It did, didn't it?

My reaction upon seeing it escalate unintentionally.

fwWw0li.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Reactions: Brovo
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I came for the shit flinging and find hugs being flung instead? What is this? Some lame feel good movie?

Buncha happy go lightly nerds, try being more shitty like Kurt Cobain, he at least would shoot his mouth off.

It did, didn't it?

My reaction upon seeing it escalate unintentionally.
Oh, you like it?

Phew, I was worried I was throwing kerosene on a fire that had mostly burned out.

Oh, you like it?

Phew, I was worried I was throwing kerosene on a fire that had mostly burned out.
To be fair we kind of expect Orks to make fire wherever they go. :P

I may be an ork, but you and Brovo are me boyz, and ya kant 'ave no WAAAGH wifout sum boyz!
Boyz don't have the level of intellect and sophistication needed to drive a Baneblade. :P

-Lesighhhh-

I give up. This is the shit I wake up to.

#We out

Status
Not open for further replies.