Balloons (A Five Nights At Freddy's RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so on my way driving home from class and listening to some FNAF music (im such a fan girl lol) and I got an idea for another character I myself might want to play but wanted to hear what you all thought of it since it wasn't in the main plot I had up there from the start. I figure if you guys don't think its a good idea then I won't make the character but if you guys do think it's a good idea I will. It's basically a group decision.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling and tell you the character. So I was thinking, instead of the security getting 'trained' by the tapes with phone guys and such, what if it was a on the job training. Like The new security guard is on duty and doing all the work of course, but theres another character, perhaps a head of security or a fill in guard for when other guards suddenly 'go missing' (lol, or as we like to call it 'get into the proper Fazbear attire ;D ). On a side note this guard is probably in his twenties and would be pretty experienced at Freddy's, having worked and survived the night shift a few times. And being a guard would run in his family. In other words I wanted to make this guard either one of two people: The grandson of the Purple Guy (since it is thiry years after the murders [2017] in the rp or the son of Mike Schmidt.

What do you guys think?
I think that'd be awesome, and the son of Mike Schmidt sounds cool!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Junnabee
So this person would be training the other players guard character??? :3?

So this person would be training the other players guard character??? :3?
Thats the plan :3

Its just a matter of trying to decide who should be his family member XD If its Mike that'd be pretty cool because his dad would have survived all the crap the animatronics gave him and he would probably be the person to be like 'eh, my old man's crazy. there are no ghosts here, just glitches in the robots'. And if it was the Purple Guy than I could have him know of the truth somehow, yet keep it a secret to up hold his family's name. He could even wear a purple security guard outfit >:3
IDK, so hard to decide XD

I say grandson of the purple guy, could potentially provide the story with a villain that way

• Useful
I say grandson of the purple guy, could potentially provide the story with a villain that way
Actually, now that you mention it that way, I'm all for grandson of the evil murderous bastard that started it all.

Yeah Im definitely leaning toward Purple Guy's Grandson XD He could know the truth about everything and tell the lie that 'oh the animtronics are just bugging out and glitching', while at the same time trying to stop them from finding out about the murders and releasing the souls. He might turn good toward the end or h might stay evil. Only time will tell >:3 Yeah Imm do that. Now just to find a good picture XD

I'm all for it too!

Purps grandson sounds cool. Especially when someone makes Springtrap o:

Yeah Im definitely leaning toward Purple Guy's Grandson XD He could know the truth about everything and tell the lie that 'oh the animtronics are just bugging out and glitching', while at the same time trying to stop them from finding out about the murders and releasing the souls. He might turn good toward the end or h might stay evil. Only time will tell >:3 Yeah Imm do that. Now just to find a good picture XD
Oh yeah, and we could have a consistent battle between Connie's amateur detective work and Purple Guy The Third's cover-up efforts or something.

Now we just need Foxy and the actual guard... any status update on the people making them? lol, I'm so eager it's ridiculous.

Also, are we going to try and get a third human and a spring trap/purple guy before we start? (two people could just double up)

There's also the possibility that the grandson follows in the footsteps of the original purple guy, and that gives a rather large reason for the animatronics to try and kill him

There's also the possibility that the grandson follows in the footsteps of the original purple guy, and that gives a rather large reason for the animatronics to try and kill him
Oh, I just thought of something along those lines! So maybe once Connie starts being all nosy and curious and whatnot and digging for info, then Purple Guy III decides eventually that she needs to just go, so he starts trying to get her into positions where the animatronics could kill her and eventually tries to do it himself after hours, but at the last moment Connie's then-friend Chica/Nora might intervene to Connie's benefit and save her life.

I have approved the Security Guard's CS, they just need to send int he example post and then post their CS here. Foxy person sent in some of their CS but its still a WIP. They said they would finish it by the end of today though.

As for Spring Trap and the other human I probably won't worry about them for now, considering they can also be thrown in there later on as well on later nights.

Don't worry guys XD It will be up by mid-day tomorrow, if not sooner.

And geez who do all the images of purple guy have to have purple skin??? Its so hard finding a good image for my guy because of that lol.

I have approved the Security Guard's CS, they just need to send int he example post and then post their CS here. Foxy person sent in some of their CS but its still a WIP. They said they would finish it by the end of today though.

As for Spring Trap and the other human I probably won't worry about them for now, considering they can also be thrown in there later on as well on later nights.

Don't worry guys XD It will be up by mid-day tomorrow, if not sooner.

And geez who do all the images of purple guy have to have purple skin??? Its so hard finding a good image for my guy because of that lol.
:bsmile::applause::bananaman:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Oh, I just thought of something along those lines! So maybe once Connie starts being all nosy and curious and whatnot and digging for info, then Purple Guy III decides eventually that she needs to just go, so he starts trying to get her into positions where the animatronics could kill her and eventually tries to do it himself after hours, but at the last moment Connie's then-friend Chica/Nora might intervene to Connie's benefit and save her life.
Lol, we'll see how things go XD We don't even know if the animtronics will be friends with them by that point or anything (plus, always discuss those sorts of things with the owner of the character before throwing their character into something).

Also, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. Perhaps maybe later on he tries to even bring a kid in there to kill them just like his grandfather did (after all, he figures his grandfather got away with it so why can't he)? Of course if that happened it would probably be much later in the rp. Don't want to rush things, ya know?

Lol, we'll see how things go XD We don't even know if the animtronics will be friends with them by that point or anything (plus, always discuss those sorts of things with the owner of the character before throwing their character into something).
Waaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of you. I've already been discussing that with Nico since like yesterday, and she's just as into Chica and Connie developing a friendship as I am. :bsmile:

purple_guy_by_rainyshio-d8vhw7w.jpg

Here ye go

• Love
-heart eyes-

/slaps self for being a purple guy fangirl

Um if you guys give me a min I could probably call up my friend and have her join this.

She'll probably join as Springtrap.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.