Balloons (A Five Nights At Freddy's RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*arches eyebrow in curiosity* You Bi, nutts?
Pansexual, Train. Gender isn't really part of the equation for me as long as your butt is nice

Muffins, you don't have to be bi to enjoy the appeal of both sexes
This I am totally aware of. You've all seen Hunger Games, right. Wait, who am I kidding. You're girls, of course you all have. But anyways, I'm not gay in the slightest, but I'd seriously consider sucking Gale off. He makes the bodies of all guys cool enough to watch Hunger Games look like shit by comparison.

I didn't want to see Hunger Games . . . I felt like it was just a survival games version of twilight

I just might have us a Springtrap
Kk. XD If not I suppose I could take Spring Trap as well. I'm used to playing lots of characters anyway and I could probably use him to mess with my character's mind.

Pansexual, Train. Gender isn't really part of the equation for me as long as your butt is nice
Ah, okay, that's pretty cool. You've got it easy compared to me between my non-attractiveness and my utter lack of self-confidence around girls. That, and my mind constantly worries about at least a hundred different possible outcomes of a situation, nearly all of which tend to have a negative 38% chance of actually happening. lol

This I am totally aware of. You've all seen Hunger Games, right. Wait, who am I kidding. You're girls, of course you all have. But anyways, I'm not gay in the slightest, but I'd seriously consider sucking Gale off. He makes the bodies of all guys cool enough to watch Hunger Games look like shit by comparison.
Im a girl and I haven't seen it.....

I didn't want to see Hunger Games . . . I felt like it was just a survival games version of twilight
Please, for the love of God don't look at it that way! Twilight is just about the worst thing to ever appear in media, whereas HG is at the opposite end of the spectrum. Its like the Star Wars or Star Trek of its genre, you should give it a shot.

Same here! Never was interested in it, I was hand sewing stuffed animals around the time the books were around, so i never tried them despite my boys best effort. And I don't watch and Book to Movie without reading the book.

I hated twilight, and I've seen HG, in my opinion Maze Runner was a much better survival game movie, but then again I prefer more Tim Burton-esque films

And I lost our possible candidate because of the post length TT^TT

I hated twilight, and I've seen HG, in my opinion Maze Runner was a much better survival game movie, but then again I prefer more Tim Burton-esque films
I've been wanting to see Maze Runner since it came out; like... I REALLY want to see Maze Runner. lol

In exchange for my failure have the adorableness that I drew today
fnaf_character_collage__by_hexaquin-d96homu.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Trainbrain16
It was really good, it had me on the edge of my seat x.x

• Love
Reactions: Junnabee
Status
Not open for further replies.