Ballad of the Killemall Pirates (Anyone can join!)

Mike curses loudly as the robot grabs him, mike then says "not to worry i know binary. 000111000111000111" The robot squeezed harder and doesn't reply "ah ouch ok so we have a non-galactic robot here that's the problem" mike says as he reaches with one hand for a little teleporter in his shirt pocket ,"Now you see me ,now you don't "mike yells and is Teleported behind the bar . "now for the fun bit" drawing his lazor Pistol he pops up from the bar and aims for the eyes of the robot and shoots taking out the sight function of the robot "thanks for standing still ya pile of rust!" mike yelled as he limps back to the pirate,

Last edited by a moderator:
Crono had been sitting at the table calmly enjoying his drink. He wanted to test the new recruits, see how they fought. He got up and sighed, they needed work. The imperials had fired their cannon at Naomi and the Big Sir, now blinded, was about to smash Elisa with its metal foot. Crono dashed in front of Naomi and sliced the incoming cannonball with ease, then the same with both of the imperials. "Loose the cloak." He told her before sheathing one of his sabers to bring out a powerful looking pistol and shoot the Big Sir's gas tank. The metal monster simply froze as its gas flowed out the large hole that was made. "Elisa, you need to think less. Mike you need to think more." He said in a stern tone. "Let's get to the docks crew, it's not safe here."

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 4
"ah..yeah i kinda do get carried away sometimes" Mike said Sheepishly.

She quickly rolled out of the way before the metal machine's foot could crush her, throwing Crono a 'thanks'. "Think less? But- Alright. Think less. Simple.. Right? Nope, nope, it's simple." she sighed, glared at the frozen Big Sir and then turned to Captain. Elisa gave a halfhearted 'Uh, sorry' to both him and the unconscious bartender and slipped a small gold coin onto the bar. She shrugged, seeing it a fitting payment (It probably wasn't) and turned. She was till rather kind at times, and had not forgot her manners. Then she turned back to the Captain, "Lead the way."

Keira wasn't sure what else to do. She didn't have much else to fight with aside from her slingshot, which clearly didn't do much. She hadn't noticed that the Captain hadn't been fighting until he did start fighting, and ended it long before they might have been able to, the way things were heading. That was impressive. She made a mental note not to get on his bad side. Soon enough he had given orders and declared that they should head for the dock. "Alright, Captain. By the way, is there anything I need to work on?" She asked, because she knew there had to be something and she was curious.

Crono looked at Keria and smiled. "Nope. You were perfect. You succeeded in what you attempted to do, which was distract the imperials before they killed Mike. I like the slingshot, it's a very unappreciated and humble weapon. Keep it, it suits you, I think I can whip up some more potent ammunition if you would like." He said as they walked to the docks. Crono stopped and gestured grandly. "There she is!" And there she was.image.jpg
It was a sight to behold, The Reverge sat at port waiting for her new crew. The ship was currently in water so her wings were folded inward and a tall dark figure stood on deck. Whoever it was appeared to be waiting for them.

Naomi slowly got up and made her way to the ship. As she looked at the crew, she undid the cloak and let it blow away with the wind revealing her seven tails.

"wow nice ship" mike said as he stood at the docks admiring the pirates ship " he said to cronos

2626190-dwarf+rogue.jpg

Name: Jethro Roranson
Species: Dwarf
Bio: An ex-miner that got tired of mining which is rather weird for a dwarf. He just got bored one day and gave it up to travel the land on his trusty motorbike Matilda. Now that he has seen most of this continent he is ready for the next. He actually hates heights and he can't swim so where else better to get over both than join a pirate crew.

Jethro was in the back of the Snapped Skull Bar on the other side of the room when the pale man in robes walked in and posted his intention to hire a crew. A young woman beat Jethro to the punch so did many others before the incident with the law. A chunk of the front door had knocked him out during the incident. When he had awoken the bodies of the officers and the lifeless husk of a Big Sir were all that was left of the exchange. So he quickly ran outside, hopped on Matilda, and made his way to the only place pirates would go after an event like that. When he finally made to the docks he saw the group standing before a beautiful ship. Riding right up to them he said, "Ah thank Thorin I caught up to you. I saw you take care of those guy," He lied, "It was a sight to behold. We'd appreciate the chance to tag along." Patting the tank of Matilda to emphasize the "We'd".

"Marvellous," Elisa breathed when she saw the ship. She stood a few paces behind the rest of the crew, purple eyes shimmering as the saw the majestic boat in front of her. Wait a minute.. "Who's that?" She asked suspiciously, gesturing to the figure on the deck. She glanced sideways at the man who had just shown up and sniffed briefly. "You smell like dwarf. I ate a dwarf soul once, rather sour 'n' unpleasant. Won't eat anyone here's," she stated simply, before returning her gaze to ship.

"That, my dear siren, is the ship's doctor Scab. He has been with me since the beginning and is a master of alchemy as well as healing. Just do yourself a favor and try not to aggravate him, as he has a distaste for most of the living." Crono explained calmly. He saw the dwarf ride up and under his breath whispered, "well it's about time." He gave his motorcycle a impressed look and said, "you may sir. I believe we have room for your vehicle but may I have your name?" He looked back at his crew. "You may board the ship now. I ask you to remain on deck though."

Keira was lost for words when she saw the ship. She (the ship) was absolutely fascinating. While reality would probably catch up to Keira later, she was thrilled at the prospect of adventuring with this crew on this ship. She hadn't even noticed the man on the deck or the dwarf until the siren, Elisa, had pointed them out. "Oh, well, I'm glad you don't plan on eating our souls." She didn't even know sirens could do that. "Yes sir." She said with a quick nod when Captain Crono told them could board the ship. She made her way to the ship, looking back to see if anyone else was coming.

"I'll hold my tongue, don't worry Cap'n." Elisa confirmed after hearing about this 'Scab' fellow. She winked at Keira before following her towards the glorious vessel, calling out a 'Gladly!' in reply to Captain Crono's order. "Bloody fantastic.." She mumbled under her breath, chuckling slightly.

Naomi looked at the dwarf and back at the captain. Just as she was about to say something, she heard people yelling. "Its a kitsune capture her." She looked at them as she boarded the ship. "Sir we may wanna leave."

Bjorn said as he boarded the ship "lets go I to see how this thing flies"

"I'm sure if you stay on the ship, you'll be fine. They probably won't try to board, they'd be mad if they tried." Keira told Naomi, looking back at the people shouting. Then she leaned back against the rail of the ship. "I doubt we'll be here much longer, anyway." She added nonchalantly before shrugging. "I could be wrong, though. Who knows?"

Crim yelled over to Naomi. "Tell the doctor you need help with your condition!"

image.jpg
Name: "Dr. Scab" (real name can not be written down)
Race: Nightmare
Age: "a long time. Don't bother me with useless questions."
Personality: Normally very grim and grumpy. Hates mortals for a large number of reasons. Only finds joy in his work and discovery. Extremely intelligent.
Other: He sometimes forgets to speak English and speaks the undefinable language of nightmares.

Dr. Scab towered over the crew. When they boarded the ship he rolled his eyes. Good, exactly what he needed, more mortals. Not wanting to deal with anymore then he had to he shot the people who were yelling a deathly glare at which they fled from. "Your the new people hmm?" He asked and didn't wait for a answer. Of course they were the new crew, that was completely obvious. He then, without warning started to pick up the new crew, bring them to eye level, and examine them. His long skeletal fingers first grabbed Keira. "Skin-changer, only one form, dog." He released her and grabbed Mike. "Human, boring." He did the same with Naomi and then Elisa. "Kitsune, constantly hunted. Siren, rather old."

Mike winced as he was picked up, he was still a little sore from the fight with the Big sir,

"Must of been one rotten dwarf lass." He retorted to the siren that spoke. "Glad to hear you aint hungry for a soul of no one here." Jethro then heard the captain ask for his name, "Me name is Jethro, Jethro Roranson." He smiled wide when the captain mentioned room for his bike. "I was worried you wouldn't have room for Matilda. Thanks for having us aboard." Suddenly voices started yelling about a kitsune and the captain motioned for everyone to go on deck and stay there. Jethro followed orders and was met by who was revealed to be Dr. Scab. He noticed the tall form start to pick up the others examining them. "You pick me up like that yer lose yer hands." He warned with his hands resting on his knife hilts.

Keira wasn't expecting to be picked up by the tall, skeletal figure that was Dr. Scab. She was even more surprised when he declared she was a skin-changer, specifically mentioning that she changed into a dog. He did the same with the rest of the crew, aside from the dwarf, who joined them later. "I don't- How did you-You know what, nevermind." She shook her head, dismissing the thought. They hadn't even been on the deck five minutes, she didn't want to say something that would get her on his bad side, or just make her look like an idiot.