Ballad of the Killemall Pirates (Anyone can join!)

Naomi looked at the others at the table. I've survived as longs as I have, I'm pretty sure I can survive much longer. My name is Naomi."

Mike puts a rare jewel on the table and the bartender turns and stairs quietly with surprise at what sits on the table "is that what I think It is ?" the bartender exclaims quite loudly . "Yes indeed it is The Koh-Tama Diamond in all its beauty" Mike Replies as he puts it away and places down a large bag of coins on the table and said to the bar tender "oh and a pint of honey meed please oh yeah keep change"

"Well I've been through my fair share 'o scuffles. I think I can handle whatever ye be throwin' at me. Dunno about these others though." She leaned back in her chair, taking another drink. "And ye. I be a Siren from the island of Atlantica. Horrid, dreary little place." She said turning to the other siren. "I havn't seen another Siren in some time. I don' normally get along with the rest of them. What bring a pretty little thing like you out here then?"

Mike overheard from one of the other tables something about the island of Atlantic and a siren he sidles over and says "yeah y'know Atlantica isnt that bad they don't have lodes of papers around town like this place with your head on them" mike promptly places the paper in front of the siren and the others who were sat round the table, "they don't seem to mind stowaways like me" mike said as he took a stool from a near by a table and sat down

Crono nodded his head. Yes, they will last a day, no doubt, but then they'll probably tear each other apart. "Small things, that will no doubt turn into big things." He answered the skin changer. It was easy to see that whatever it was, he ether didn't want to tell them or he didn't know. Seeing a wanted poster slide before him he took it and examined it. "Nice bounty. Have you seen mine?" He brought his own wanted poster out and showed it to them. It could be seen that a second sheet of paper was needed to fit the zeros of how much he was worth. "I'm guessing you wish to join sir?"

Mike replied "yup im looking to join , The names Mike, im also know by Many planets as the Roaming Bandit" Mike shows the Koh-Tama Diamond to the guy as he looked at his wanted bounty. "so what they want you for ?" Mike asked

"Trying my very best to escape the past," Elisa told Cecilia wistfully. She decided to flip over one of the cards, to see just how fabulous they really were. Reaching out, she swiftly twisted one so it was face up and saw what she had forgotten. A single rock in the water, against a sunset. Well, didn't that awaken old memories? "Very impressive," she said as Crono held up his wanted poster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike put the Diamond and some other trinkets he had taken such as a schematics pen of the great Anolis class Cruise ship and a valuable but rare Halite Carbon mini capacitor, "so where do sign up " mike asked as he put down his special spoils of his travels on the table.

Crono was about to say something when the door to the bar promptly exploded. A smoking cannonball weged itself into the bar table, causing the bartender to faint in the process. "CRONO KILLEMALL! WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED!" "Well not really surrounded just in fr-" "SHUT UP!" Voices came from outside the bar. Crono didn't even flinch. He got up and unsheathed two silver sabers while telling Mike that he was excepted. image.jpg
"Don't worry crew. We have plenty of time. If you don't have a weapon tell me and I will supply." His words were proven as the voice started what seemed to be a very long list. "You have been summoned to death for piracy, grand theft, murder, pickpocketing, starting local revolts, offending public officials, attacking public officials..." The voice was basically listing every crime under the sun, giving the crew more then enough time to get ready.

" puts up his hands and says "allright you got me games up" he walks forward and then stops as they go to cuff him he lets off a can of tear gas and turns and says "now the fun begins". 2 Crime over Agents watch burst in "games over mike give us back the diamond" . "ah just in time you boys were about to miss out on a party" mike replies as he chokes one of the intruders who is blinded,

Naomi watched as the guys came in. She stood up as she held out 2 fingers that began to burn with a blue flame. She drew out the words what I seek is lightning mikuzuchi. as she slashed her fingers downward, a bolt of lightning struck down outside.

Crono attempted to stop Mike before he exited but he was too late. "Wait, Mike they use..." A large metal hand grabbed Mike's torso and lifted him effortlessly into the air. It was a Big Sir, a metal behemoth used by the imperials.image.jpg
It was three times the size of Mike and didn't seem fazed by the new recruit trying to strangle him. Speaking of the imperials, a group of five of them stood outside the bar next to a cannon. image.jpg
They aimed their rifles at Mike and got ready to turn him into Swiss cheese. One of them was shot by lightning and died. "Can someone please help him?" Crono asked his crew with his head in his hand.

Elisa hoisted up her dress to about knee length, and from her combat boot, pulled out a small cache of throwing stars.
czTgN.png

"You, Captain, must have the thickest criminal record in the world, and I hope you are proud. Because that is amazing." She stated simply, listening as the voice rattled off Crono's crimes. She tossed a few stars in the air, catching them between her fingers. She watched Mike, amused, glancing over her shoulder to check on the bartender, who was passed out. "Y'know," she started, "That there's an interesting cannon. Wonder if they'd blast me if I insp- Not going to do that." She stated as she saw Mike being lifted by a.. Thing. She pressed her back against the wall and slipped towards him, attempting to assess a weakness in the metal creature.

The good thing about the situation was that the Big Sir was only a number seven. Had it been a number one it would have shattered Mike's skeleton in a instant. While number seven's were still strong they were made for the law, not war. Therefore the metal monster's fuel tank laid exposed on its back. The imperials all loaded their rifles and aimed them at Mike. "Pull on three! One! Two..."

Well, now seems like a bloody great time to leave. Keira pulled said weapons out of a pouch, which also held small, smooth metal stones. "This is about all I have." She told Crono. She took out what a shell and aimed her slingshot at the Big Sir, taking a moment to focus before letting it go. The stone harmlessly bounced off the giant robot. "I should have known wasn't wasn't going to work," She muttered to herself. She saw the imperials aiming their rifles at Mike. "Time for Plan B." She said, loading her slingshot again and firing a stone at one guard, then reloading and firing at another guard. Not much, but she hoped it was enough to get their attention off Mike and the Big Sir.

Attachments

• link__s_slingshot_by_gemieee-d3bsa01.jpg
    link__s_slingshot_by_gemieee-d3bsa01.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 1
"Kind of hoping siren song isn't the way to finish this!" She called worriedly, before crouching on the ground and shuffling between Big Sir's legs. It would not end well if she had to use it - All that screeching wasn't good for one's throat and it would drain a considerable amount of her energy. Elisa threw a star at an imperial and looked up at the fuel tank.

Naomi Looked at the mech. "So it's not that Strong." She walked towards the guards that were yelling For her to get down. She pulled her hood down revealing her species. She reached into her Cloak and pulled out a katana. One of the guards yelled. "Shoot her her tail is worth millions." As he shot she side stepped and slashed her upwards cutting him in half.

The two imperials that were conked on the head with rocks looked over at Keira with rage. One of those imperials soon met his end to a well aimed throwing star, the other officer was punished for his greedy words with his mouth (as well as the rest of his body) being sliced in half. Now there was only two imperials left and the Big Sir, who was now under orders to smash Mike into the ground. The space police had fled as soon was they saw the imperials, because making a enemy of the imperium was both easy and extremely dangerous. The two soldiers scrambled to the cannon, loaded it, and fired at Naomi. The Big Sir got ready to turn Mike into a blood pancake.

"Captain Killemall, what w'd it take to smash that tank?" Elisa shouted, attempting to kick Big Sir's legs out from under him. When this failed, she slid under his legs.

Naomi Looked at she traveling towards her. She spun as fast as she could but her Cloak got caught and the she drug her into a wall. Naomi coughed as she hit wall knocking the air out of her.