Baka and Test: Rule the School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sachi regarded the boy who introduced himself as the class representative with a warm and friendly smile. With a polite nod in his general direction she started formulating a reply but did not get to utter a single word as she witnessed quite the... interesting spectacle to say the least.

"Yes, certainly. But, Kazami-san, are you going to be alright? Should I bring you to the infirmary?" She asked with a worrisome look on her face. As she waited for his response, the pink-haired girl started cleaning up the remnants of the chair. Truly if this quipment on the very state of decay is the only resource available for them, it would pose some problems. She hopes that they could at least get hold off decent furniture than these worn-out resources.

"Kazami-san, just say the word and I could probably acquire some decent equipment for the entire class. Though that said, I am not confident that the faculty would allow us to use those unless we beat another class in a battle. " Sachi sheepishly told the class representative after cleaning up the broken desk.

Reactions: Excesmyr
Rose walked though the crowd of students with a confident air about her, the sea of them parting ways immediately for her. She walked down, like a queen. And she thought she should be treated as such. She needed not look at the scoreboard, because she knew that she was in class A. She was always in class A. She began to walk, marching all the way up to her extravagant classroom and flinging open the doors. She walked in and took her seat, which was slightly larger than the others as she waited.

Ren smiled as he walked though the sea of people, greeting them as he moved his way towards Class 2-B. He smiled and gently opened the door, seeing a girl who seemed to be using the Nya~ word a lot, and a musician. "Welcome." He said, smiling happily at the others in the room.

Last edited:
He fell with a crash. The classroom has shown it's sturdiness. Issac could hardly last in this type of environment for the rest of the school year. He was desperate to change it. And according to the school rules, he'd have to wage war to get better classroom equipment. As representative, he had the ability to initiate war, but he'd have to think of his classmates. Could he wage war so soon? An interesting thought that he'd have to consider for awhile.

"Damn these desks. Why would the school even give us this type of crappy equipment?" Issac got up from the wreck of the desk. Issac hadn't suffered anything more than a few bumps. He didn't think it was serious enough to give much medical care to.

"Thanks for the offer, but this is nothing. I don't even think the nurse would want to treat something as simple as this." When he got up, the girl dressed in a maid outfit had begun to diligently clean up the mess. The whole scene looked so surreal. The realization of having a maid in the classroom had just hit him.

"I can tell you to get better equipment, but like you said, they probably won't let us keep it. The only way would be to steal it from the upper classes." The day didn't even started and he was already feeling the weight of being class representative. He never thought that he'd have to manage a class. It might just be too overwhelming for the poor slacker. Maybe the promises the school made to his parents weren't so empty after all.

"And the only way to steal it is to declare war. And given that we're the bottom of the barrel, there's not much we could do at this point." At this point, he notices Haru who had entered not too long ago. The boy had a wide grin on his face, as if he was happy to be here. Issac questioned whether a kid who can be happy in a place like this could be considered normal. Then again, we're all idiots here in Class-F.

"Nice to meet you Haru," He greeted shortly. "Welcome to hell. You seem rather happy to be here," Issac said with an inquisitive look, gauging if he really is happy to be in a dump like this. "Since we're all here, we might as well introduce ourselves. I've already introduced myself, but in case you missed it, I'm Issac Kazami the Class Rep. I still don't know the names of our resident Maid or our quiet girl in the back." With that, he promptly gestured to the back of the classroom and pointed at Kaely.

"Feel free to introduce yourself at any time." He raised his voice in a sarcastically loud tone.

Kealy stand up slowly with her hair going down he shoulders. She sigh before looking at everyone "so I will be the first to introduce myself ". She sigh and close her book "I'm Kaely Josher but everyone calls me kaely " she bows and sit back down in her seat.

Jarden looks at Ren who walked in and waves a bit at him. Then looks out the window bored and sigh. His tits the crown he was wearing.

Ryan puts his bag behind his chair. Then puts his feet o top of the desk and leaning back. He close his eyes and relax. "Just relax and feel the wind" he opens the window up and puts his hands behind his head. Then start to think about his sister Winter.

Winter plays with her necklace as she sits down . She sit there thining. Then reached into her bag and takes out a notebook and a pencil. She puts the notebook and pencil on the desk. Winter put her hair on her shoulder because her hair was long. As she looks at the door , she starts drawing.

Haru seemed to not hear the sarcastic comment that came from the boy's mouth. But his grin turned into something more michevious, "Oh, come on. I've been in hell my whole lifetime." Haru followed the boy called Isaac's finger. His emerald irises landed on a sad looking girl. Haru could feel himself disliking her already, the way she sighed like everything bothered her. All Isaac had asked was her name and she acted as if it were the hardest thing in the world. Had she just sighed twice?!? The girl closed her book and the boy felt himself wondering why she had gotten such a low exam score. Haru, the happy one who hadn't gone a day without smiling, had found himself disliking a girl he hadn't even spoken to. The boy seemed to almost glare at the general area where the girl who had called herself Kaely was.. But Haru got a feeling she sighed a lot. He may have been a stupid grinning idiot but at least he wasn't depressing like her.

He bit his tongue to prevent himself from saying anything stupid of the sort. She sat back down and Haru quickly averted his gaze. He smiled at the sudden realization of a coincedence, "Haru Michi! Class F Ambassador." Haru concluded his introduction. His smile quickly subsided. The boy looked down at the furniture again, a bit skeptical whether or not they'd hold the weight if his bag. He highly doubted it and decided against it. "I don't know about you guys but I don't think we have another choice but to declare war on one of the higher up classes," Haru stared at the desk, gently kicking one of its legs. Before Haru knew it, the leg had broken off and the desk broke, falling down to the floor. The brunette cringed at the sudden loud sound. The green eyed boy looked back at Kaely. He wondered how she got along with people, he wondered about her personality. She was probably rather boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Excesmyr
Kaoru Daedalus 2-C
Kaoru sets his bag down listening to the male talking. It seemed he was trying to make a good impression on Kaoru. "So which are you? Ambassador or Rep?" Kaoru pulled an apple out of his bag and took a bite. He swallowed and smiled at the guy. Just then another student came in. "We have another visitor, make sure you make him feel welcomed." Kaoru chuckled to himself then took another bite from his apple.

Jinx Arashi 2-D
Jinx had been on the floor for 15 minutes now and had lost her anxiety and was just plain annoyed now. "Class D will feel my wrath!" Jinx walks amongst the halls until she finds a Class D student to pulverize.

Aeon Wolf 2-B
The napping girl woke to ask Aeon a rather odd question, in which he responded confused. "Pet your head?" Aeon let his violin come to his side and walked to his case putting it away, he then walked in front of the girl and abruptly drops his hand on her head and begins to pet it softly. Aeon was blushing a little from the embarrassment. "Like this?"

Kaely was belive to scented something as she looks at haru. She could read minds because she was boring with that power so she could hear every he said. She looks at haru on the floor then gets back to her drawing. Her stomach growls "man I'm hungry" she mess up on her drawing and take the page out the book then ball it up. Throwing It into the trash. Kaely gets a call from someone and answer her phone "hello" as the person says hello.She close her phone and puts it in her.

Jarden calls kaely but she hang up. Which got him a little mad at her. He puts down his book and walks to class-F. Then walk in class-F and the first one to notices him was his sister. "If I interrupted something please carry on"he walks over to kaely and grabbing her arm as she got up. They walked out the class room "kaely you forgot it again " he looks away giving it to her."see you later K " he walks back to the class -B.

Kaely takes her lunch and necklaces. She sigh "bye Jarden " walking in the room. She sit down in the seat and puts the lunch on her desk. Kaely open the lunch and a little droll come from the side of her mouth. Kaely eating very big lunch and eating it fast too.

Ryan reads a book about naked girls. And other things like that . In boredom.

Winter looks at Kaoru and smiles at him. As her pink her flow down her back. Then gets back to her drawing. She was drawing a robin. With a blue chest and sitting in a nest of eggs. And one of the eggs opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.