Baka and Test: Rule the School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, We don't have to do the dice system. The downside to using that would be that Class A would be on the same playing field as Class F. The whole point would be that Class A is supposed to overpower underclassmen in just pure test scores.

Alternatively, we could assign some point values based on classes and combat would work something like having to beat the opponent's scores using some type of boost or ganging up. I didn't really think too deeply into that one yet. This system would favor more "strategy" in character.

Okay then we would put a lot of math into this system. Say:
X = subject field your in, S = test score on X, P = Strength of avatar

If S is in favor of X
Then P = S + 50

If S is not in favor of X
Then P = S
EX: STUDENT Z is fighting in a Math field, his best subject.
STUDENT Z's score on this subject is 70%
STUDENT Z is now able to gain the score bonus and his attack increases
to [70 + 50] 130.

That could be how you determine avatar strength. And to determine health.
T = All test scores, X = subject field your in, S = test score on X, HP = Avatar health

If S is in favor of X
Then HP = T + 50

If S is not in favor of X
Then HP = T
EX: STUDENT Y's Test scores together are 273
The subject field he fights in is his best subject.
So, STUDENT Y gets the 50 point health bonus.
STUDENT Y's health is now 323.

Now lastly for damage output it would simply be your test score on the particular subject your fight is based on. We can do this turn based.
So.

SUBJECT MATH
Student F1 and Student F2
VERSUS
Student A1

SF1 stats:
Test score: 51% Atk.
Test scores in total: 271HP

MATH NOT STRONGEST

SF2 stats:
Test score: 60% +50 Atk. = 110% Atk.
Test scores in total: 265HP

MATH STRONGEST +50 Atk

SA1 stats:
Test score: 92% Atk.
Test scores in total: 462HP

MATH NOT STRONGEST
So if we go turn based and start out with the F class students in this example the A class student would lose in a matter of three turns no matter who they attacked first. Switching the order the result is the same.

F class students damage together is 161 this will deplete 462, making the A students still like gods in a way, but beatable when team hit. This eliminates all factors of godmodding as everything would be strictly mathematical.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Of course I would volunteer to do this while everyone just posts how they fight. In order to do this we use @Excesmyr 's idea with the dice to determine who goes first. So when in a Summoner Test War, before you fight role a dice whoever gets the higher number out of the representatives of the sides chosen gets to go first. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]After you roll your dice I will still need you to hold on for a couple more minutes as I depict how many turns the encounter will last. Once I do that you can fight however you like within the amount of turns. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]NPC battles you can blow through.[/BCOLOR]

If you wish to do this let me know what confuses you. Though All you really need to know is highlighted in white and written in black. THIS IS HOW VIDEO GAMES WORK. IT'S GOING TO BE CONFUSING ASK QUESTIONS NO MATTER HOW STUPID YOU THINK IT IS.

Reactions: Excesmyr
I still feel like something is missing in that...

@IceQueen

I'm pretty sure Ren is in the 2-B Classroom. He wouldn't be able to comment on what's going on in the 2-F Classroom.

GAH, ok, wrong people. TO EARLY FOR THIS.....

Hold on.

Reactions: Excesmyr
You saved me a lot of thinking and I like the system. I think we should go with this. So now everybody can edit their stats on their post.

@RareSecret Alright.

Listen up, unless you want to be lowered from an A class level to a B class level or D class level to F class level you must make your test scores within your classroom average grade, So:
A class students: 90%~100%
B class students: 80%~89%
C class students: 70%~79%
D class students: 60%~69%
F class students: 0%~59%

Should you choose to change something to 1 level above or below make sure that it is only 1 Subject.
Subjects: Math, Writing, History, Science and
Language Arts [French, English, Reading Skills, etc.]

[rainbow]((Like my rainbow?))[/rainbow]

THANK CHU!

Aha. Thanks. E can go either F or D

I think E should be 59% to 50. and the rest is F

That puts F at one hit KOs. It'd be unfair. They'd have to retake the test after beating E just to get out of that. Then wait three months (One week i think you said)

Oh, I gots to post for you guys. Gimme a sec.

I will go ahead and add this to their skeletons :)​

Okay so what's happend so far IC? I've been burried neck high in finals stuffs but now I'm done!

Nothing. Classes haven't even started @Akira

Status
Not open for further replies.