Baka and Test: Rule the School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys the IC is out there. I'm literally the only one whose replied so far...just saying

Guys only three people have posted. As much as I really want to reply I'm holding myself back so others can get heir posts in. I know you're online. Post or else I'll find your tickle spots and abuse the knowledge of knowing the location.

Name: Samaro
Class: 2-A
Appearance:
MyStyle (5).jpg http://dreamself.me/full.php?fg=0&f...101106&bodycolor=17000198&action=change&id=0&
Personality:
"Why? Are you intrested in me? Well, I can't blame you, I'm amazing."
Samaro is pretty much the opposite of his sister, Samara, in the ways that he is cocky, arrogant, and much more. He is in love with himself, and does not get along with his calm sister as he always likes a challenge. They do have one similarity, which is they both speak their mind, but what's on Samaro's mind differs from what's on Samara's relaxed mind. Oh, and did I mention he is a serious flirt?
History:
"My past? Not much to say,"
Samaro has a younger sister who is in class E;
He was born in a low-wealth family, but was a shinning star for being the smartest in all of his classes, well, second or third smartest;
Not much else to tell you, besides that Samaro has had an abundance of girlfriends, but has never actually been in love.
Quirks and Habits:

"Honestly, I don't have much, besides looking at you,"
Samaro tends to flirt with nearly any girl, even if she's taken. Also, he tends to ramble about how great he is.
Best Subject:

"I expected nothing less,"
Math, and English
Worst Subject:
"A-A-A Minus!?"

Science
(Pretty much my grades, I'm fabulous!)

(i will two more characters if that ok)

Name: Winter McQueen

Appearance:
14%2B-%2B1

Class: 2-C

Personality:short tempered,wired,trustworthy,honesty,kind

History:
Winter comes from a rich family with her brother Ryan.Most of her family died when she was 6. So now she lives alone with Ryan.

Quirks & Habits:hitting people when they her

Best Subject:science,English,Languages Arts

Worst Subject:
math,reading

Name:Ryan McQueen

Appearance:
4562c0e3c7eda341373266e79f2767a41265963268_full.jpg

Class: 2-E

Personality:perverted,nice,kind,flirt

History:
Ryan comes from a rich family with his sister Winter.Most of his family died when he was 7. So now he lives alone with Winter.

Quirks & Habits:
not sitting in one place

Best Subject:math,reading

Worst Subject:
English ,science

@Nyuls
@LoveMeowChow

Accepted! LoveMeowChow just curious, but is there a reason they don't have last names?

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kaoru Daedalus

Appearance:
10422235_694631610632270_7646749866937358810_n.jpg
10409299_694631647298933_1039702533692930936_n.jpg
Class: 2-C

Personality: Kaoru is a comical character who loves to play with emotions, but finds it rude and angers him when others do it. He won't hesitate to tell you what's on his mind.

History: Kaoru was born into a family where they always pushed him down "to secure his future". Kaoru never listened to his family and continuously revolted building up a well of anger which was eventually released on his mother. Fortunately, the message had gotten through to his mother, but she was scared and sent him off to live by himself. Various members of his family sent him books and food, in terms of food it was mostly fruit he ate and he got his other nutrients from vitamins, though most of the time he got a meal he could heat up or cook. The books were about all sorts of things, being the only thing he had to entertain himself with he began to pry into literature.

Quirks & Habits: Likes to eat apples (a lot)

Best Subject: Language Arts

Worst Subject: Math

Name: Jinx Arashi

Appearance:
b624a738b6b2da1a060a90cd6110baf3.jpg
Class: 2-D

Personality: Jinx is a lively girl, but an extremely violent one.

History: Jinx has no real history. Jinx grew up without any sort of drama in her life, but she never really wanted to hangout so spent most of her time with her family. Upon Entering her second year Jinx's mother decided to change this. The hyperactive teenager was now forced to leave to go live with her grandparents who had no access to the EFC (Extreme Fighting Championship). Bored out of her mind with her elders the girl was forced to... hangout.

Quirks & Habits: When bored, scared, nervous, or anxious Jinx will fall over and roll around

Best Subject: Science

Worst Subject: History

Can I have that last slot in 2-B?

Would you prefer I not?

I have no problem with you doing it. It's up to you whether or not you want to.

Name: Aeon Wolf

Appearance:
b1d4182c1f6f414d1e6bb23839cd5a8e.jpg

Class 2-B

Personality: Aeon sports a very laid back personality. He doesn't dislike those who are bursting with energy, but he isn't very social around them for the simple fact that he just prefers to listen about others day instead of talk about his.

History: Aeon is a violinist, from a very famous family line of classical players. The family's original name was Kronos, but when Aeon's great great great grandfather made it big with the Lyre he changed his name to Albert Wolf. Due to his family's work and a little of his own he is able to afford to study abroad and has plans to study music and play in Japan.

Quirks & Habits: Aeon hates it when people bump into him because it puts his violin at risk. He'll drag people by the collar to the principal or nearby staff to complain.

Best Subject: Language Arts || History

Worst Subject: Math

@ShiroKiyoshi

Accepted~ I'll make sure to add him to the roster as the last one.
Also you can go ahead and post if you want to.

So quick question. How exactly will the class wars work in the IC?

I know about declaring war, but I'm still unsure about it so hear me out. If it sounds like it will be complicated then let me know.

So I was thinking that the other RPs can play as teachers and other students in the class temporarily so they aren't established and they don't need a full out character sheet. Just Name, picture, class and subject would be acceptable. From there, it will be just an RP of a summoner test war. I don't want it to take many pages up so maybe a few battles would be fine. The goal is to get to the REP after all.

As far as the battles go an what determines who wins, I'm trying to think of a way for that. I still have a bit more time until an actual war so I have time. Suggestions and feedback are greatly appreciated as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.