Bait [Citizen of worlds & Winterwings version]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The smell of pasta was so strong that I woke up and nearly forgot about the unusual dream I had. I could only remember the last part, when I was seated in our English classroom. There were two words on the board: Neo-=new.
"Remember, neo means new," a teacher said, "this is going to appear in tomorrow's quiz."
Lo and behold, when I opened my eyes, I saw Neo. There you go, instant application of what I've learned. He brought pasta and chicken, along with a glass of water, immediately making my mouth water.
I flipped over and tried to sit up right away, but I realized a few seconds later that my hands were tied behind me.
"Wait a moment," I said, lowering my legs to the ground. I used my elbows to push my still-sore body into a sitting position, and after a few adjustments, I was finally sitting upright.
"Did you know I like pasta?" I asked. "There's this certain kind of pesto I buy in the store near the house, and it's so convenient because all I have to do is put some on the pasta right away without having to cook..." Maybe this is the effect of a sore body and the loss of several brain cells. This is bad for my schooling. "... Sorry, my brain cells are gone." I stared at the floor with a small smile, then scooted closer to the food that woke me up. My smile grew bigger as I smelled it. I didn't want to tell him just yet, but it smelled so good, I wanted to eat, but since my hands were tied, I had to hold back and wait.

I listened to her as she spoke. She didn't seem too angry or upset about what had happened earlier. That made me feel slightly relieved, but who knew, maybe it was just a way for her to get what she wanted, I then thought. On the other hand, behaving was what I wanted from her, and since that was what I got, I didn't feel any need to not feel satisfied with her up until now, at least. I smiled slightly - so, she liked pasta? Good that I had made that, then, I thought. I figured that she had probably hit her head while I hadn't been there - probably while I was drinking my tea and she was still awake - and that was why she was talking about her loss of brain cells. I didn't know how else I'd made any sense of it.

I looked down at the pasta, and then at her, realizing that she was planning on eating by herself. At least not having me feeding her. My thought had been that I was going to feed her since her hands were tied, but then I thought about it. She had behaved, didn't she deserve at least some freedom while she was eating? I looked thoughtful for a moment before I put the fork that I was holding, down on the plate, and went to the kitchen and got a scissor. "Just for the meal", I said, sitting behind her, cutting the tape off. Then I put the scissor away and sat down on the couch beside her. "You like it?" I asked, as she began to eat.

Even though pasta was my favorite food, it didn't mean that I ate it as often as I wanted to. I haven't eaten pasta in a week and I was craving for it now.
I was surprised when I saw him put down the fork, come back with a pair of scissors, and cut off the tape.
"Just for the meal," he reminded me. I nodded and began to eat.
"You like it?" he asked, watching me eat. The moment I took that first bite, I practically started eating faster, not bothering to swallow sometimes. I had to drink several times in between, and pretty soon I was finished. The plate was clean and there was no bit of pasta or chicken left.
"Sorry for the late reply, it was amazing!" I exclaimed, putting the fork down. "You're a designer AND a chef. I can't cook anything else except pasta... And instant noodles, if you consider that cooking." I looked down at my hands, then at him. I learned my lesson before sleeping, and I gave him a small smile. "Thanks for that."

I actually felt slightly proud of myself as I watched her eat. She ate pretty fast, as if she hadn't eaten in ages. As I thought about it, I realized that it had actually been quite a while since she had eaten. When she finished and told me that it was amazing, I couldn't hold back the smile on my lips. She seemed to be very happy about it all, despite what had happened before. I smiled slightly as she smiled at me, thanking me for letting her hands free during the meal. Finally she's appreciating the little things, finally realizing how kind I am, I thought, as I sat down behind her and tied her wrists, using black tape from my pocket.

As it was all done, I took the plate and the glass to the kitchen and washed it off. Then I put it back in the cabinet, wondering about her father. What was he thinking at this point? I hadn't heard from Jason and all. They couldn't have just left me, not giving a shit about me, right? I knew that we had agreed on them taking care of the communication between me and her father. Why else would I kidnap her, if I couldn't get in touch with her father? Maybe they were still waiting for me to give them something, anything, I thought, sitting down in the kitchen. I wanted her father to be worried. Maybe in a couple of days, I'd have a video showing just how badly I was treating his daughter. As I thought about it, I realized that it'd be a lie if I didn't actually treat her badly. And maybe she wouldn't even want to be on that tape, anyways.

I licked my lips and smiled. That was one very good breakfast... Or lunch. I don't know what time it is.
Just as he went to the kitchen, I felt several vibrations in my pocket. I couldn't believe it's still alive after all the rolling I've gone through.
All those vibrations were followed by a ring tone that was too familiar. It was my dad calling, and I completely forgot to call him last night, when I was supposed to be home already. Maybe he actually went home and didn't see me there... I can't be too sure, Dad didn't always come home.
I ran to the kitchen and saw Neo there, and he seemed to be thinking about something serious, by the look on his face. I tapped on his foot very lightly, like I was supposedly tapping his shoulder (but since that wasn't possible, I used my feet).
"Umm, Neo?" I asked in a whisper, fearing I might anger him from disrupting his train of thought. "A favor, please? It's... Uh... My dad, he's calling me, and I can't get the phone from my right pocket..."

Caught up in my own thoughts, I flinched slightly as she tapped on my foot. I looked at her, and I quickly realized that was going on, hearing her words. I looked down on her pocket where her phone was, having no idea what to do. I thought about it for a second. If I answered, maybe they'd be able to trace the call somehow. I couldn't risk that. It'd be better to use the phone I had already brought to the cabin - I knew for sure that it would be safe to use that one. I got the phone out of her pocket, looked at the number and wrote it down. With that done, I put the phone on the table, looking at it. I bit my lip as it wouldn't stop ringing. "I'm sorry but you can't answer", I said, glancing at the woman, picking the phone up.

Finally it stopped ringing. Then I turned it off, looking at the screen as it vent black. I opened the back of it and took the batteries out - I didn't feel like there was really a need to break the phone into pieces. Well, at least not right now. I put the phone in my pocket, looking at her. "You'll get it back when this is all over with, I think", I said, walking out of the room. Soon, I was back with a video camera. I sat down on one of the chairs, motioning for her to do the same. "I thought that I'd film you and send it, someday. If you want to", I said, shrugging. "So that he knows you're alive", I said, smiling slightly. "What do you think about that?" I asked.

I was surprised when he didn't answer the phone. Didn't he want to threaten my dad or something from there? At first, I thought that it was a dumb move to let the phone ring on, but when he kept the phone and got a video camera, I realized that it was his plan to take a video of me.
"Well, it depends," I replied, sitting down on the chair across his. "What's going to happen in the video?" I asked. I didn't know if he planned to torture me or if I was just going to have to say, "Hi dad, whatever this is, solve it". Personally, I didn't want the torture, since my body still isn't completely healed, but if he was going to heal me, and if this meant behaving, then I had to do it.

I looked at her, thoughtfully. I thought about the basement - she hadn't seen it yet - with all the equipments for the torture I was planning. Well, I hadn't actually planned on torturing her that much, and since she had behaved in such a good way, I wasn't sure if she deserved being down there.

"Well, there is a basement here, underneath us. I was thinking that I'd do the video there... and you being tied up, of course. Your daddy should be worried about you", I said in a serious tone as I stood up, motioning for the basement. "So, are you up for this?" I asked, realizing that I'd do it no matter if she wanted to or not.

He explained what would happen down there, and I couldn't help but think that this situation was the same one as last night. I was going to have to go against my own will to follow his, even though I behaved like he wanted me to. The thought sent a pang into my chest. In my situation, I knew that even though I did something right, I'd still get punished one way or another.
I was quickly becoming very pessimistic at this point.Tears of annoyance sprung to my eyes and I stood up and grit my teeth to hold them back. I could save them for whatever torture he would inflict upon my damaged body.
"My opinion doesn't even matter anymore," I muttered, trying to stop myself from bursting. "If I follow, you'll torture me. If I don't, you'll still do torture me." Why bother asking when he knows he'll always win? I let out a sigh as I faced at the direction he gestured to and walked to it, seeing some stairs leading down to the dark basement below. I leaned on the wall, waiting for him to turn on the light and get the equipment set up.

I knew that what she was saying was right - why did I even ask in the first place? I could see that she was upset, or at least, close to it. I felt relieved as she went towards the basement, I didn't want to force her more than what was necessary. I followed her down, turning the light on before we went down the stairs.

It was quite chilly down there, with only a madras, a pillow and a blanket. In one of the corners though, there was a pretty big box. I glanced at her as I unlocked the box and got two chains out of there. I locked the box and went to one of the walls, which had two rings attached to the wall, where I put on the chains. I then stood up, went over to her and grabbed her by her arm.

"Your wrists will be locked up in these chains", I said, forcing her down on her knees as I began to attach one of her wrists to the chain.

I looked around the room, expecting all kinds of machinery and torture devices placed around the room. I was wrong; all those equipment seemed to be placed in a large box on one side of the room. I watched as Neo got some chains from there, then took a deep breath as he pushed me down to my knees and started placing the chain on my wrist.
All the questions were swarming in my head as I waited for what was going to happen next. Was this the bigger consequence of my misbehavior? What if I didn't say what I said earlier? Did what I say make him decide to do this? Would he have done it even though I behaved?
I'm feeling quite scared now.

I attached both of her wrists to the chains that were attached to the rings in the wall, looking as if she had stretched her arms right up in the air. I looked at her thoughtfully, as if I was thinking about whether it was enough or if there was anything else that had to be done. After a few seconds, I crouched down in front of her, grabbing her ankles. I put my leg on her ankles to keep her still as I reached for her pants, starting to take them off of her. "Don't worry, you'll keep your underwear on", I said as I let go of her ankles and took her pants of completely. I stood up, walked to the box and put her pants there. I put a mask on, and then I got the video camera. I sat down on the floor, in front of the box, and looked at her.

"I understand if it feels scary. It won't take long, though. I'm going to use this whip", I said, getting a whip out of the box and then looked at her again, "on your lower body." I cleared my throat and set the video camera up so that it would be recording her from the box. "I'll start when you feel ready, OK? Is there anything you want to ask me before we get started?" I asked.

I let out a yelp as he took off my pants, and I immediately looked down in shame. This was extremely embarrassing, especially when it was only a guy in the room!
"I won't be able to walk, then," I thought out loud. "Am I supposed to answer any questions of yours or are you going to gag me? How many times are you going to hit me? And... um... Do you happen to have extra clothes prepared for me or am I supposed to stick to these the whole time?"
I cringed as I looked at the whip in his hand. I never thought that I would have to be whipped. After seeing and reading about it, my brain was scarred by the images of my imagination. Now that it was becoming reality, I thought of nothing but fear.

I tilted my head slightly as I listened to her questions. She sounded pretty scared, after all. It didn't surprise me. "I'm not going to gag you, and there are no questions you're going to answer", I said, hoping that it would calm her down at least a little. Or, maybe I didn't care, I wasn't sure. I just explained to her what it'd be like, what I had planned. I shrugged at her question. "How many times I'm going to hit you", I said thoughtfully, looking at the whip in my hand. "I don't know. I'll do it till I feel like it's enough", I said, with a brief smile on my lips. "Honestly, I haven't thought of your clothes. When we're done I'll go up and check, pretty sure there's something for you", I said, turning around to the camera, letting go of the whip and grabbing the camera with both of my hands.

I clicked at the record button, there was a sound coming from it, and then a red light flashing, showing that it was recording. I turned the camera towards myself, recording my face, with the wall as background. "Your little girl is here", I said, turning the camera towars her for a few seconds, before recording myself again. "Enjoy", I said and paused it. I put the camera back on the box so that it would record me and her. "Maybe I should gag you, though", I said, thoughtfully. I got a ball gag from the box and went over to her, crouching behind her. "We don't want you to say anything inappropriate, do we?", I said, putting the ball gag on her and tightened the straps behind her head. "There you go", I said, walking back to the box, clicked 'play' on the camera. I took the whip and walked over to her, stopping, not too close though, and began whipping her legs and butt, at first pretty gentle and slow, but then slowly harder and harder in a faster phase.

"I'll do it till I feel like it's enough." At that moment, I knew I was screwed. He wasn't going to stop until he felt like my father would see enough. That would probably mean he wouldn't have mercy on me, then.
I kept my head down as I heard him prepare for the whipping, and as he approached, I felt my heart beat harder and faster. He tied a gag around my head, saying that it would prevent me from saying anything inappropriate. That's when the whipping began.
I felt every hit of the whip on my legs, feeling the blood trickle from all the wounds. For the first few hits, I was able to prevent myself from crying out, gripping the chains tightly. Later on, as the hitting continued, I couldn't stop myself from crying out, even with the gag in my mouth.
There was a particular hit to the back of my knees that sent me crumbling to the ground. At this point there were tears streaming down my face and blood flowing down my legs like some sort of waterfall. My arms were hurting from the chains and my hands were tired from gripping them. I prayed that he would stop this before I become unconscious from all the loss of blood.

I stopped, realizing that I had probably let it get out of hand. I cleared my throat, knowing that I had had to be harsh at this point, cold, since the camera was still on. I put the whip on the floor, crouching down beside her for the camera to see. I took a hold of her chin with my right hand, quite harshly, lifting it up so that she'd have to look at me. Seeing her eyes all watery, to see how broken she was, made it hurt inside. I didn't let it show though, instead I gave a small grin. I lifted the mask up slightly, just for it to uncover my mouth, kissed her lips, not even a second, before putting the mask back at its right place again. I stroked some of her hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear. Then I stood up, walked back to the camera and paused it. I took the mask off, turning around towards her. "You were such a good girl. I'm impressed", I said, smiling at her. Not in a bad way, but showing my pride, showing her that she had been good. My smile disappeared quickly though, as it turned into a more serious expression. "I admit that it got out of hand, okay? I didn't mean to hurt you that much, but... I let my personal feelings get in the way. I'm sorry", I said. "I'll be right back", I said, taking the camera with me and walking out of there.

Soon I was back, without the video camera but with a soft towel and a bucket of water. I sat down in front of her, dipping the towel into the water, then carefully putting it on her legs and lower body, wiping the blood away. I was very gentle as I did so, every now and then wiping away some of the tears from her face. Soon I had washed away most of the blood, and I began cleaning her wounds with some water, plus a bottle of some antibacterial liquid used to clean wounds. "Oh, I'm sorry", I said, realizing that I had forgotten to take the gag off of her. When I was done cleaning her, I took the gag off. "I think you should get some rest", I said, taking the chains off of her wrists. I carefully lifted her up bridal style, carrying her over to the madrass. I put her down gently and then stood up. "How do you feel?" I asked.

At this point I was embracing all the pain with closed eyes, wet cheeks, a bowed head, and a loose grip on the chains. I didn't bother fighting the pain because that made me feel even more tired, and it magnified the pain he inflicted upon me. I barely reacted when I realized that he stopped whipping, only letting out a small sigh of relief.
I could hear him come closer, and I felt fingers lifting my chin. I opened my eyes just a little bit and locked gazes with him; he probably saw all the tears I have yet to shed when--if--I cleaned the wounds. I was so focused on his eyes that I did not notice him remove his mask until I felt his lips on mine. Even if it lasted for a few milliseconds, it still made me feel a bit fuzzy. I closed my eyes as he stroked my hair, basking in the comforting action after enduring that torture.
"You were such a good girl, I'm impressed." I could tell he had smiled from the way he spoke. "I admit that it got out of hand, okay? I didn't mean to hurt you that much, but... I let my personal feelings get in the way. I'm sorry. I'll be right back."
He got a bit lost in his emotions, then? It was a good thing he stopped now, otherwise I fear I wouldn't be conscious anytime soon. I was also quite surprised when he apologized; I thought he was supposed to show my dad how I was treated; did he mean that he meant to hold back at one point?
I heard him leave for a few moments. I opened my eyes to see him come back with a towel and a bucket with water. It was a good thing the gag was still in my mouth; I would have screamed if he had removed it before pressing the towel to my legs. It hurt just as bad as the whipping. I knew it would hurt. More tears streamed down my face, but he wiped them off, to my surprise. I held my screams in when he applied the antibacterial liquid, since it was mixed with water and the wounds were still open, but I felt nothing when it was all done.
"Oh, I'm sorry," he said, taking off the gag. I wanted to actually thank him for the gag in my mouth while he cleaned the wounds, but my mouth wanted to stay closed after being opened for so long. "I think you should get some rest." My arms were freed from their restraints, and they hung limply by my sides, even as he carried me to the madrass. "How do you feel?" he asked.
"Tired again," I slurred, "my head's... light." I then faced him, remembering one lesson he taught earlier this morning. "Thanks for... Thanks for cleaning the wounds..." I sighed as I suddenly fell into a deep sleep for the second time that day.

I smiled at her as she had actually thanked me, been grateful although what I had done to her. I sat down and looked at her for a few minutes, thinking, before walking up from the basement.

Sitting down in the kitchen with the video camera, I thought of what to do, really. I looked it all through, decided that it was pretty good. That man would be worried, he would be. I grinned at the thought of it and put the video camera away, I was going to fix that some other time.

Honestly, I was worried about her. I kept telling myself that she was okay, she just needed some rest, and I had actually taken care of her afterwards - what more could I possibly do? I sighed. After a while of thinking, I decided to go get her, she wasn't going to be in the basement any longer - there was no need for her to be. After all, she had behaved much better than I thought she would.

I picked her up, as gently as I could, lying her on the bed in the bedroom. I put a bucket of water and a towel next to the bed, just in case she wanted it. I closed the door, not wanting to disturb her, and went to the living room to watch TV.

Hours passed, and it was probably early evening when I woke up. I'd have to fix this body clock soon or else I'd be a wreck. I stretched and winced as I felt pain come from my legs. I slowly looked down at all the open scars, and I knew there were more at the back. Looking around, I saw a bucket of water and a towel right next to the bed, and I slowly reached for the towel, wincing at the pain. I nearly fell off the bed trying to dunk it in water, and after dabbing it on my legs (and getting the bed drenched in the process), I decided to stop and think for a few moments.
What were my parents doing now? Mom was probably worried that I haven't come home yet, and she probably notified my dad. By now he would probably have the whole building searched, possibly even the whole town. Maybe he got to the others in the van, seeing as the police was behind us at that time. They could have seen the plate number, or they could have stopped the van from escaping.
I cursed as I tried to get out of the bed, my stomach grumbling and my legs hurting. I was in need of a bath and some extra clothes; I couldn't walk around indecently dressed. I slowly made my way to a dresser and searched for anything that might fit. I found shorts that were too short for my liking, but I told myself that I needed to wear them since the cloth might stick to the wounds. It took me about five minutes to actually get them on since I had to bend my knees and slowly put on the shorts to prevent them from hitting the wounds.
I finally made my way out of the room, holding on to furniture and walls for support. I saw Neo in the living room, watching TV. Did he see the news yet? As if on cue, the news popped up.
"Galadriel Pavia, known by most as Elle, has been missing since yesterday," the news reporter said, and I couldn't help but frown. My parents were huge fans of the Lord of the Rings, so they decided to name me after the fairest elf in Middle earth. "She was last seen jumping out of a black van, held by a man, whose identity is still not known." A picture of me was shown, and it was obvious they got it from my Facebook account. "Before that, she was visiting her father, Attorney Michael Pavia, at his office in Madison Street. The building is known for its high security, and the police are thinking that maybe she is somewhere in the forest or kidnapped by the people in the van."
"Please, if you have any information that will help us find our daughter, tell us through this number." My parents were on TV and they looked really horrible, like they haven't slept for ages. My dad's number was flashed on screen. "She has done nothing wrong to anyone; she doesn't deserve this!"
I sighed, heading to the kitchen to see what I can cook. Everything was locked, so I made my way back to the living room. It's only Neo who can cook now, huh? I sat on my favorite couch and turned to him. "What happens next?" I asked him, genuinely curious. I had to prepare myself for what he was going to do next.

((If you think this is "too much" or anything, just let me know and I'll change it, we could do some plotting if you don't like the way I made it just now.))

Seeing the news made me pretty surprised, after all. I'd thought that no one had seen us. This wasn't good, not good at all. Thinking about it, I realized that I couldn't just walk away with her - they were probably searching the woods already, and they'd find us. Was staying here an option, though? Maybe it was just a matter of time before they'd find the cabin, I thought, nervously looking out the window, as if I was expecting there to be people standing there. Galadriel, I thought, what an unusual name. At least I'd never heard it before. Elle sounded much easier, much better.

Hearing her voice, I looked at her, thoughtful, anxiously. I thought that I had everything under control, but it seemed like I didn't. So, what was going to happen next? I bit my lip, remembering what the plan had been, if anything went wrong. I looked at her, realizing that it would be impossible to take her with me - she'd probably die from infection as the wounds were still fresh and open. "Honestly... the plan was that you and I, if anything went wrong in the 24 hours after I kidnapped you, we were going to the sewer underground", I said, shrugging. "With your wounds, I don't think that's a good idea, though", I said, sighning. I looked at her thoughtfully before I stood up. "I'll just make a quick call", I said, walking out to the kitchen.

After a couple of minutes, I came back to the living room. I sat down next to her, looking at her with a serious gaze. "I've spoken to them, they've seen the news, as well. In a way we - or, them - expected something like this, and so, it's prepared for you and I to... leave the country", I said, turning the TV off as it had moved on to the sports. "Our passports are ready, they'll be here in a while, and meanwhile we're getting ready. And of course, you can't look the way you do now", I said, clearing my throat. "Let me explain it all. Since you're so injured, you can't walk properly, and therefor you're disabled, retarded or something. Anyway, that means that you'll be sitting in a wheelchair, and the fact that you'll be drugged isn't going to be a problem, since you're 'retarded'..." I said, thinking about it for a moment. "Your hair has to go. Your eyebrowns and the hair on your head. It's all prepared for us. Come on, we'll have to hurry", I said, gently taking a hold of her arm to guide her to the kitchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.