Bailed Out Love (potassiumboron w/ Ryuunosuke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"After I've gone though all this bloody trouble? Don't be... so stupid!" He huffed, starting to contemplate doing just that, even if he had the bond he had been searching for with the other. Seemingly, the human didn't care for that, though, and that annoyed Alexei more than he actually let on.​

"Whatever." He remained pissed about the alien for doing what he did. While Royale understood that it was their right to pick their brides, it didn't meant that he agreed with how Alexei went about doing that. Kidnapping him when he was doing his grocery, followed by the operation that he did not consent to and then making him sign a contract when he wasn't capable of making the decision. "Just fuck off, jerk."

"...I really believe you need to learn respect," he murmured, going against his earlier words -much to what would be the human's delight- and deciding that he wouldn't just try to bond with him now, and instead, trailed out of the room in clear anger. Likewise, he understood the refusals, but that didn't mean he was happy with them.​

"I don't think you have the right to ask that from me." Royale growled, there's no way he'll be able to respect someone who went out of the way to disrespect him. Perhaps if he'd asked nicely and invited him instead of kidnapping him, things might be a little different. Unfortunately, one cannot go back to the past to change the future.

He heaved a sigh of relive when the alien left. Only then did he managed to relax though he weared a pained expression. The wound on his stomach made him winced and he collapsed onto the bed.

Yet, only an hour later did Alexei return, carting in a plate of what appeared to be a baked potato, fish and salad, placing it down alongside a glass of orange juice - normal, human food, really. "I went to get you something to eat," he explained, though had also gone out just to get some fresh air and to calm himself down. "There's nothing wrong with it, before you go wondering. I'm just a kind guy who wants you to... feel comfortable for the next month, alright?"​

Royale was famished by the time the male returned. While his pride might not allow him to accept anything from the alien, unfortunately his body is unable to handle it any longer. When the food arrived, he dug into the food though he'd promptly ignored Alexi's words. He's determined that for the next month, he'll avoid the so-called bonding with him. He knew that if he can avoid it, his life can be returned back to normal.

"Can you not ignore me?" He sighed, rubbing his temples - he had hoped that the man would at least realise the ice thing Alexei had done, and attempt to converse with him, but evidently not... an that peeved him off more than he really anticipated. He wanted to be liked; not hated.​

"I don't have anything to say to you." Royale replied, he was exhausted after the turmoil he'd just went through. He'd never thought that his days as an average human would disappear after a simple trip to the grocery store. The main culprit right now sat inches away from him, he can't help but be upset at him. "I don't think I'll ever have anything to do with you."

"Then fuck off. I'm done. Go on, just go," he finally blurted, arms folding again. Of course, it killed him to know that the other wasn't even open to the idea, and to go to the extent of offering him the chance to leave was a major development-- but he'd lost his patience at this point, and frankly, it was too much of a hassle to deal with this anymore. "Seriously, just leave then. I don't care."​

"Fine." Royale snapped at the alien whose name he doesn't even know. "I'll leave this damn place. Fuck you." He added and leaped off the bed, the pain made him winced a little but he tried to be strong. As he made a step forward, he finds himself stumbling forward. He had barely recovered after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.