Bailed Out Love (potassiumboron w/ Ryuunosuke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexei grinned to himself at the other's evident trust - at least, it felt like trust in him, though he chose to forget the fact that the other was still dazed after the operation. That fact would only make him feel a tad crappy, instead simply pressing in for a hug -and a quick kiss, not that the other knew- and closed his own eyes.​

The next morning, Royale woke up with the alien's hands wrapped around his waist. An instant wave of disgust assaulted him and he groaned his displeasure. He tried to move but the pain from the stitches forced him to stop. He remembered resisting against the medics before everything went blank. He cussed under his breath and hissed as he elbowed Alexei. "Let go of me, jerk." He hissed, pushing the male away.

"...So you're feisty again, huh? It was nice to have you act pleasant towards me, but if I want that, I' have to drug you up all the time, and that's hardly ethical," the alien groaned, having removed his shirt during the night, so sat up in search of it quickly, all while frowning to himself at the hard hit he had to receive. "...At least be grateful that we're not aliens who like to kill your kind. All we bloody want is a bride. Not that terrible, is it?"​

Royale frowned at his words. Last night's incident was a blur in his mind. He didn't recall acting all pleasant towards him plus, he's pretty confident that he did not consent for him to slip onto his bed.

"Then go to another bloody planet and find other brides." He hissed as he pulled himself up, wincing at the pain. At this point, his stomach growled in protest since he'd barely had anything to eat since his kidnapping.

"...Are you hungry?" He asked quietly in response to the stomach growling - he may be angry with the other, his body tense in fear of being pushed again, but this man would be his bride at the end of the month, he was sure of that, and taking care of him was paramount, regardless of how he was treated in response. "You can hate me all you want," he huffed, "but we have a contract to uphold."​

Royale is hungry but that didn't meant that he's going to bow over to the alien for food. While pride is not sustainable, he'd rather die from hunger then to beg for survival. He was determined to ignore Alexei until the term 'contract' was brought up.

"Contract? What contract? I didn't sign any goddamn contract." He denied, clearly not remembering that he'd signed anything last night.

"You did-- I've given it to be stamped by my superiors," he murmured, silently taken aback by the other's frostiness - he expected it, but not to such an extent that the human came off as ungrateful and pretty darn hateful. "I mean... I have the authority to try and bond with you f-for a month. If not, you can leave to Earth again-- dunno why. It's awful there..."​

"I didn't sign any contract." Royale denied immediately before he realized thr truth. "What did you do last night?" He hissed, pulling himself up and moaned in pain. He can't believe that the alien will try to bond with him and he could definitely guessed what he meant by the bonding.

"Leave me alone and I'm not going to have sex with you." The human said, feeling the stitches on his stomach, "You lied, that operation wasn't to get rid of some diseases right?"

"...I didn't lie maliciously, I-I did it to stop you freaking out," he answered swiftly, his brow furrowing at the other's evident annoyance - honestly, he understood it, but that didn't mean he liked having him be that angry. "...It was to... y'know... I might want children one day, so..."​

Royale's face paled at the male's words, he knew exactly what he was implying. His body shook as he grabbed the pillow from the side and smacked him on his head. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm not capable of carrying a child. How dare you do that without my consent." He growled, "I'm not having kids with you. Get it out of me now."

Ducking quickly to avoid the hit, it was a pang to the chest if anything, mostly because this was supposed to be his mate; his bride, and yet he was so angry to the point of wanting to hurt Alexei? Frankly, it was... horrifying, and he immediately scowled in anger. "I'm not going to do that," he replied smugly, his nice, caring side seeming to fade the more the other tried him. "If I want kids, we're having them, end of discussion."​

"You can go have your own kids." He hissed, not happy to see that he'd missed his target. There's no way he's going to have kids because he's not planning to mate with him. No sex, no baby. Simple. "I'm not mating with you so I'm leaving by the end of the month."

"Hence the fucking contact," he suddenly hissed, this being the first time he had lost his patience enough to both swear, and be hard with the other physically, tugging him off the bed in order to make it - he was a stickler for tidiness and order. "I have a month. It's not that long, is it? It doesn't involve sex unless consented. I'm not gonna do anything totally out of order-- I'm not a bloody monster, whatever you think. Hell, let's make a bet," he suddenly muttered, sitting on the made bed calmly, a handsome smile flashing across his face. "If you last the month without bonding with me in any way, and you resist, I'll bend the rules and have the operation reversed. However, if you cave in and mate with me, I want a child as soon as possible-- my parents and all my friends are mounting that pressure on me, and frankly, I'd like to have a child. He'd be adorable, hm? Do we have a deal?"​

Royale didn't know what's wrong with the alien when he was pulled out of the bed. The sudden movement hurts the stitches and it made him winced. He watched in somewhat of an amusement at how the male made the bed, he didn't seemed like someone who's particular about that type of the thing.

Then a bet was raised and he guessed, it should be fine. As long as he doesn't bond with the male, it should be fine. He won't be having sex with him, so that counts right? But on the other hand...

"Fine, one month it is then." He agreed, as long as he avoids the male during that period of time, he should be fine.

"All I ask is that you be a nit more respectful, however hard it is," he murmured quietly, a smile appearing once more as he examined the other's expression through his agreement - at least he agreed. it could have been worse if he refused to do so. "Don't lose your personality, gosh. I like it, it makes you you and all, and I feel sparks around you, whether or not you do too. But just stop... being loud and stuff."​

Royale definitely isn't loud before his kidnapping. One might even argue that he's more towards the soft-spoken side but something about the alien triggered a wild fire in his personality. He rolled his eyes and turned his back around, not wanting to face him. "Whatever, just leave me alone already." he said, clearly not wanting to be involved with him.

"No, I... was hoping I could start now," he admitted, moving to sit down again with a widened grin on his admittedly handsome features, eyes glittering as he placed a hand on his shoulder to nudge him into turning around. "Hey, don't be a sourpuss, babe. It's in the contract, and I'd quite like to try and start now, as early as it is~"​

"Stop bringing up the damn contract." Royale hissed at the alien whose name he didn't even know. Without knowing the terms of it, he had no idea what he could do to him.

"Stop treating me like a fool then," he scowled angrily, finally losing his temper for real and folding his arms sternly. "Shut the hell up and just respect your superior, which happens to be my kind. You know, 'cause we saved your pathetic planet from invasion after all."​

"You're ridiculous." he hissed at the man, clearly unafraid of the male's wrath. "if you don't like it then go and find another bride then."

Status
Not open for further replies.