Bailed Out Love (potassiumboron w/ Ryuunosuke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"But you're my bride," he grimaced, the fact the other seemed to not even have an open mind (though why should he?) about it making the infamous man's eyes grow red once more, angered to the point that he didn't necessarily bother to listen to the other' whines and pleas - in fact, he immediately pressed a hand over his mouth to muffle his words, and simply headed up onto the large spaceship with a sigh, one akin to being home after a long day's work - it was nice to be in the safety of all he knew. His kind, the technology, his room on board... though he couldn't go to his room until the operation was complete. The sooner, the better, after all.​

Tears began rolling down his cheeks as his fate was cemented. He knew there was no going back once he'd stepped foot onto the spaceship. He didn't want to go for an operation, neither does he wish to be involved with an alien male. He hated him for taking his freedom away. He kicked the male as hard as he could but it was to no use since he was held tightly against his will.

"Why... are you crying? This is the start of a better life, okay?" He blinked, the handsome man's anger fading -even despite the kick- once seeing his mate, the man he constantly felt electricity and sparks with, crying brokenly like that in his arm. Evidently, he didn't want to do this, but honestly, Alexei was determined that he would manage to pleasure him enough in the following month to change his mind.​

Royale rubbed his eyes, how embarrassing for him to cry in public. This was so unfair to him. He had a future ahead of him, he wanted to be the best nurse. Now his dreams are dashed.

"I don't want a better life, I want my current life. I hate you for taking my dreams away you jerk." his voice was bitter and he stared at how the town he was in looked so small now.

Anger flickered his features, lip curling in evident fury.

He had hoped to stay with him during the operation all the human brides had gone through, just as the comforting force mates would need to be, but the fact the other had the audacity to give him this attitude - as far as Alexei was concerned, he was giving Royale a chance of a new life, to be this romantic mate and bear children for Alexei.

Alexei was usually an angry figure, someone who was often incarcerated in his home city on his planet, but he had a soft spot for his bride - or at least, he hoped to have had a romantic bond already. Yet Royale seemed to hate him with a passion so soon, and as such, he handed him over to a few Kindred for the operation. "...Fine. Good luck dealing with the pain without me."​

The human pursed his lips. He'd rather die on the operation table than to ask for help from the alien. But then again,who said anything about going for the operation?

"I'm not going for the operation!" he declared, hissing at the alien. Once again he's been forced into something he had no control over and that pisses him off. "You can't force me to do so."

"No, I can't. But they can, so go have it done, and then you can sign the contract," he sighed to himself, rubbing his temple at the other's constant refusals - he hadn't seen any human brought on ship who acted as badly as his bride, and it was somewhat embarrassing when his fellow Kindred aboard the spaceship were glancing over to see where the noise was originating from. "I... need you to be quiet, dear."​

"I'm not going for any damn operation or signing that fucking contract." Royale yelled, not caring that he's making a scene. Asking him to be quiet is almost impossible right not. He don't care how the other humans were brought to the ship, but the fact that he was liberally kidnapped at the grocery store was a bitter pill to swallow.

"Just treat him for me, please. And make sure that he isn't in pain," he murmured to the Kindred who dealt with the operations - they had done hundreds already in that week, but even he knew that Royale would be the worst of them in terms of the fact he wasn't going down without a fight.

But Alexei didn't necessarily have the will to let him go when he had the romantic connection to him - and he was adamant on getting the other by the time the bonding month was up.​

"Let go of me, you jerk." Royale was kicking up a fuss because he wasn't going to go down without a fight. He hissed before sinking his teeth over the male's chest area. The medic, perhaps annoyed at the human's antic returned with a needle and promptly stuck it into the male's neck area. "What the hell?" He questioned before the medication took effect, sending him into a whirl of darkness.

It would be a few hours before the Kindred got to be able to even lay eyes on his bride again. After angrily yelling at his fellow species men on the whereabouts of Royale, he was granted access to him at least, wasting no time in carrying him to the room he had whilst on the ship. Of course, knowing he had gone through a horrible operation hurt, especially when he had wanted to be at his side. Quietly examining the angry scar across the boy's midsection, he wearily grimaced, anticipating a great deal of anger as he carefully nudged him awake. "...Royale?"​

Royale, thankfully was unconscious during the entire operation of his. He was ignorant about the consequences of it had on his body. If he realized that he's now capable of pregnancy, he would freak out.

Still recovering from the effects of the anaesthesia, he remained a little unresponsive at this point in time. His eyelids remained heavy and it was a strain trying to keep them open.

"W-where a-am I?" his memory remained a little hazy right now. The pain across his stomach made him winced in response. "W-what did you do to me?"

Laying besides him with a handsome grin, he had to physically hold back from attacking him in kisses - for Alexei, the boy was his bride now; his lover, and after the operation, he would definitely be his. Though the contract had to be signed first to make it official - to allow him to spend a month, once a week, to do what he wished and if Royale responded, that was that. They'd be bonded for the rest of their lives, and as far as Alexei was concerned, despite not being a fatherly sort of person, children had to come sooner rather than later. He was often teased amongst his friends for not having settled yet with a bride - but he'd show the when he brought back Royale.

"Huh? Oh, you're alright, hon! You just had a little surgery," he cooed, voice nothing but velvety and soft as he carefully handed him the paper and pen, the conditions written across the front, though with his hazed state, he was hardly going to read them, right? "Sign this, babe."​

Something was off but in his dazed mind, Royale wasn't capable of reading too much into it. He blinked and took the pen that was offered to him. "What is this?" he questioned, the harshness in his voice was masked under the effects of the anaesthesia. "W-why do you want me to sign it?" he asked, staring blankly at the alien.

"It... It allows me to keep you here for a month," he quietly admitted, deciding lying was a major no-no at the moment when the other came around later on and realised he had signed a contract under deception and lies. That wasn't the relationship Alexei wanted. "I can try to use affection to bond with you. If you... join in, and we bond, you're my bride, and you stay with me, which you want - you just don't realise it yet," he chuckled, voice strained. "If you... don't... respond, and resist it... you can leave."​

Royale ran his finger through his hair and sighed. He could only understood half of what the alien said but he sounded sincere. Due to his drowsiness, he is more susceptible to suggestions. "Okay..." He agreed and moved his hand to sign the contract.

Once the signature shone brightly in ink on the dotted line, Alexei had to physically hold back a delighted grin as he simply set the contract aside and immediately pressed gentle lips against his temple in a show of affection and intimacy. "And stop giving me this feisty attitude. As cute as it is, it's not appreciated for me or my kind."​

For some reason, Royale wasn't offended at the alien's affectionate gesture. He blushed a little and his eyes were glazed. He protested slightly at Alexei's words. "I don't know what you're talking about." He slurred and turned in his bed to avoid the male.

"No, of course not. You're too cute for all that badass stuff I've seen other humans show. You humans are awfully... weird," he cooed, pressing his muscled body up against the other's back, unintentionally really - all he wanted, in truth, was to hug and cuddle up to the other, humming happily at the musky scent. "You're adorable, huh?"​

Royale murmured something inaudible under his breath though he seemed to relax into the alien's arms. There is something comforting about the male's husky scent that puts him at ease. He yawned before he sighed in contentment and fell right back to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.