Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. No Preferences
Alrighty, so hello there. Read teh bottom. vvv

What do you prefer to be called? Well, you can call me Apple if you'd like...Some people do get annoyed having to type a long username over and over, lulz. So yeah. I'd prefer to be called Apple.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I am a gal.

How old are you? Drop the bass, mother fucker.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Exactly, I'm new to the site, just not new at roleplaying. It all started in 2010. when me an my friend were texting...and then somehow our conversation turned into a roleplay...we continued that conversation for like 2 years...not lying.

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Hard one. I actually enjoy both, gotta admit it.

Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? Yus. Childhood memory right there..Wait what? I'm lost.. :3

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? No song is...XD But I'd kill to see Blood on the dance floor, Peirce the veil, Pink Floyd, too much to list.

Last edited:
XD Haloo BadApple! Welcome to Iwaku, the greatest RP site around! I'm Knives, another new(ish) rper here. I hope you find plenty of fun here, and have a great time.

Yes, yes I have.

Welcome to Iwaku, BadApple! If I'm not mistaken, your username is influenced by the Touhou Song "Bad Apple?"

Welcome to Iwaku, BadApple! If I'm not mistaken, your username is influenced by the Touhou Song "Bad Apple?"

Yes, you are right. The song is just so catchy. The dance is also, but it's hard..

Welcomed, you must feel by this embracing community of Iwaku.
Also, Temo here, the shown-off hipster of the zone. Have fun! :B

APPLES. THAT'S WHAT I WILL CALL YOU. You can call me Mittens! :D I'm Iwaku's Friendly Kitten! :3 It's a pleasure to meet you, as well as see you on our site! :D I hope you have a wonderful time making friends and memories! ^^

PM me if you need anything! ^^