BST 12:00 - 01:00
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
slice of life, urban fantasy, cyberpunk, post-apocalyptic
So, uh... not good at introductions. That's probably going to be the main theme of this.

I'm Mara, as you can probably see, but my real name's Sinead. You can call me either. I'm probably far too young to be on the internet in most people's eyes (no, I am not so young that I'm breaking the rules), but I'm queer and I'm here so you'll just have to put up with it. I live my life vicariously through memes and hide my crippling depression behind stale humour and sheer unbridled sarcasm. While there's plenty more to this burning pit of millennial humour and ironically saying "I want to die" that is moi, I'll just finish off with this - if there existed an award for 'Most Likely To Be Shitposting Memes On Discord', I would be the undefeated champion of winning it and rubbing it in everyone else's faces. I embrace my subjective flaws, suckas.

Oh, I also do this roleplaying thing all you nerds seem to be obsessed over, and I'm quite good at it if I do say so myself. I'm coming to Iwaku from Roleplayer Guild, which is currently having its annual event of the servers shitting themselves, so you could probably forgive me for being completely useless when it comes to navigating this site. I hope I'll actually be able to post this thread without accidentally tearing a rift in the space-time continuum and causing a Resonance Cascade or whatever else. (Ha, get it, I like nerd stuff.)

Live fast, eat ass, and peace out.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Eru, Pahn and Venus
I love you Nady! We shall embark on this adventure together.

• Love
Reactions: marko
Oh good, more shitposters. The forums were becoming quite dry without that special shitposting magic.

Welcome to Iwaku, where we eat cookies, not ass.

Enjoy.

HELLO HI WELCOME

I know I sound like a broken record but don't hesitate if you need help navigating the site! You can always ping me on Discord, I never sleep. Also welcome to @Vegemite 8D

• Thank You
Reactions: marko and Venus
Oh good, more shitposters. The forums were becoming quite dry without that special shitposting magic.

Welcome to Iwaku, where we eat cookies, not ass.

Enjoy.
I'm here to skate fast and shit(post) all over the place, you can thank me for livening up your lives later. Thx for the cookie famalam.

Welcome to iwaku! I"m sure you'll find a lot of others around here full of youthful angst and attitude, so don't be shy. Settle in and get acquainted with the lay of the land and HAVE FUN!

• Thank You
Welcome aboard, Mara :) Glad to have ya! I started RPing at 10 (about a hundred years ago), so I'm not sure there's such a thing as too young (except >_> you know... there is XD cause rules *LOL* But you know what I mean!) anyhow! Enjoy! :)

• Thank You
Welcome aboard, Mara :) Glad to have ya! I started RPing at 10 (about a hundred years ago), so I'm not sure there's such a thing as too young (except >_> you know... there is XD cause rules *LOL* But you know what I mean!) anyhow! Enjoy! :)
Thank you! I actually started roleplaying just before I turned 10 I think, on ROBLOX (they were dark times for me, indeed), so that means I've been roleplaying for almost 5 years. Whoah, that's a scary thought. B'yeah, rules and all. They're important.

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
W-yyLc5lrOX9HRDVDwchroCbRDWl-WWjLfRVHykRgGo.jpg

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Pahn and marko