2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi
Yes, you heard me right; hit me with your worst puns!

Researchers for the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority found over 200 dead crows near greater Boston recently, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu. A Bird Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was definitely NOT Avian Flu. The cause of death appeared to be vehicular impacts.

However, during the detailed analysis it was noted that varying colors of paints appeared on the bird's beaks and claws. By analyzing these paint residues it was determined that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with trucks, while only 2% were killed by an impact with a car.

MTA then hired an Ornithological Behaviorist to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of truck kills versus car kills.

The Ornithological Behaviorist very quickly concluded the cause: when crows eat road kill, they always have a look-out crow in a nearby tree to warn of impending danger.

The conclusion was that while all the lookout crows could say "Cah," none could say "Truck.".

What does a lemon do when you ask it for help?

It gives you lemonaid.

Haha. Ha.

What kind of cheese do you use to hide a small horse.

Mascarpone.

How do you do it.

Caerphilly.

What did the sofa say to the other sofa?

Hey, why are you sofa-away.

My friend: Oh gosh, I loved The Greatest Showman!!!

Me: So, you could say it was the greatest show, man?

*resounding boos*

Boy George opened a zoo recently, and it only has six animals at the moment.

Llama, Llama, Llama, Llama, Llama, Chameleon

Have you heard of the watch thief?

They said he was stealing time and he better watch out for the cops.

My friend told me he failed his exam on traditional Australian woodwind instruments. So I asked him "Did you redo?"

Where did Napoleon keep his armies?

In his sleevies.

Did you hear about peoples reactions when the broom was invented?

It really swept the nation!

Ha Ha I'll see myself out

Oh I actually did a theatrical production about puns recently! Yeah it was a play on words.

A ship carrying a cargo of red paint collided with a ship carrying a cargo of purple paint. Both crews were marooned.