Bad Meets Evil [Looking for a male partner] (Corrupt business man and Gang leader)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowRoseWilliams

TheGateKeeper
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
Sci-fi, Victorian, historical, fantasy, futuristic, ROMANCE (Most of my roleplays are romance but I have some where it has no romance but it has to be a damn good plot) , horror, gore, medieval, mythical, and Emotional.
Welcome! I am looking for a new male partner for a hopefully long term roleplay. I will accept 3-4 partners just so if one fails I still have the others or if two fail etc.

Facts about me and the roleplay:
  • I'm Shadow~
  • I've been roleplaying for a very long time (7-8 years now)
  • I post 2-12 paragraphs per post
  • I have a passion for romance and crime (I love Harley and Joker~)
  • I would like this roleplay to be long term
  • This roleplay could consist of: Crime, Murder, Gang involvement, Trafficking of people, Lots and lots of guns and explosions, Romance, Fade-To-Black scenes, Rape Mentions, Strip clubs, Clubs, Drugs, alcohol, Very extreme foul language, etc.

Required:
  • Proper grammar and spelling (You can make mistakes its fine. I get that. I make them too.)
  • 2-9 paragraphs min and max
  • multiple posts a week ^-^

My Character
Cobra
She runs the streets of the city of Chaos. Her gang "los hombres muertos" is a very powerful group of mainly men and some women who she thought were smart enough to do technical work. Only the men are out doing the dirty work. She keeps the down town area of the city under control and due to that it causes conflicts with a business man in the higher end of the city.

Your character
-
He is the richest man in the entire city. He runs his end with an iron fist. You cross him and he'll either publicly execute you or kill everything you've ever loved or desired. He is a leader of the main drug shipments and weapon trades going in and out of the city. He also runs one of the largest trafficking system in the country. He makes millions off of it every year. He starts noticing a woman by the name of Cobra stealing from him and he makes a violent attempt to capture her and bring her to him.

Setting:
City of Chaos

Time Frame:
Modern day

Status
Not open for further replies.