Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Adventure, Romance, Magical, Fantasy, Furry, Modern, Supernatural, Naurto, RWBY, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Avatar/Korra, Hunter, Games, Fandoms
I do not know if this is a relevant thing but I thought I would bring it up to see what people think about it. Have you ever felt like you contracted bad luck in the roleplaying format of some kind? Like no matter what you did making the thread before posting it like a feeling of bad luck incoming? And if so, what do you do to counter said bad luck vibes or feelings?

Not really. There have been times when I felt discouraged but I take a step back, think about what I want to do, and come back stronger. With roleplay you have to take the good with the bad. Sometimes you'll have plenty of threads and others you might not have any. I think if you have the feelings of bad luck you might want to take a breather for a minute. I don't know if you mean bad luck as if the roleplay might not work out or something else. Yeah, any type of negative feelings I step away from roleplaying for a bit. I'll just write on my own, put together ideas, and come back to it when I'm ready.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
Not really. There have been times when I felt discouraged but I take a step back, think about what I want to do, and come back stronger. With roleplay you have to take the good with the bad. Sometimes you'll have plenty of threads and others you might not have any. I think if you have the feelings of bad luck you might want to take a breather for a minute. I don't know if you mean bad luck as if the roleplay might not work out or something else. Yeah, any type of negative feelings I step away from roleplaying for a bit. I'll just write on my own, put together ideas, and come back to it when I'm ready.

Well to clarify I don't mean bad luck as in the roleplay might not work out. In the context of what I'm saying I mean bad luck as in my experience my threads I have done had been on both sides but too often it ended up with no interest and i was forced to either edit for changes or to move it up for interest. With roleplaying it is hard to take the good and the bad in terms of comparing experiences since everyone's experience with threads and roleplaying in general is different.