Bad Habits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I peel the skin, layer by layer, off my lower lip until it's bloody and raw, and then continue to rip at it until I can't find any loose skin bits to tear away. My lip is a mangled, cracked mess like 24/7.

I DO THIS TOO!!

• Love
Reactions: Robeatics
I drink way too much tea.

I also have a bad habit of thinking I'm capable of doing something.
We may be soul mates. o.o

Tea is my addiction. Hot, iced, home brewed or store bought, I have to have tea once a day or I am a bitch.

Caffeine and smoking are my two worst habits as is chocolate, which I am not supposed to eat, but I take extra insulin to sneak a candy bar from time to time.

I also crack my knuckles as loudly as I possibly can and I have a habit of peeling whatever dry skin I find.

- Procrastinating
- Buying new art supplies but never using it in the end ; - ;
- Biting nails
- Peeling skin that shouldn't be peeled > _ >
- Failing to clean my room regularly
- Ignoring my maths homework
- Drink too much tea
- Drink too much instant ramen soup
- Write something partially and forget it for an hour

- Drink too much tea
There's no such thing as too much tea lol

Mine:
  • Messy room
  • Oversleeping during weekends and not taking the right medicine at the right time because of it
  • Sometimes I forget to breathe for a bit (no not like minutes long but enough that I just begin breathing again and realize my chest hurts)
  • Ignoring my readings sometimes (especially the theoretical ones which just hurt to try and understand)
  • and probably more I can't remember to list lol

We may be soul mates. o.o

Tea is my addiction. Hot, iced, home brewed or store bought, I have to have tea once a day or I am a bitch.

Caffeine and smoking are my two worst habits as is chocolate, which I am not supposed to eat, but I take extra insulin to sneak a candy bar from time to time.

I also crack my knuckles as loudly as I possibly can and I have a habit of peeling whatever dry skin I find.
I love love love tea. It's my chill time. I only want brewed tea with the whole leaf though, preferrably from China or Japan.

I also crack my knuckles. And by neck/shoulders. Sometimes I forget the social circumstances, and it looks like I'm ready to pound into a discussion when I'm not. (e.g. A professor goes "would anyone like anything to add to the conversation" or a friend goes "so what do you think of my idea")

Reactions: LunaValentine
  • I roll my eyes in the most sarcastic, uncontrollable way when people who don't have kids tell me what I should do as far as my parenting style. @Muna knows what I'm talking about.
  • I say "fuck" way too much.
  • When people act out in the cbox for attention I instantly want to give them attention. Negative attention.
  • I put ranch on everything.
  • I hide half the batch of cookies I bake somewhere unique in the house so my boyfriend won't eat them all.

I roll my eyes in the most sarcastic, uncontrollable way when people who don't have kids tell me what I should do as far as my parenting style. @Muna knows what I'm talking about.
THIS!

That drove me insane when I had my oldest daughter. I wasn't as nice though. I'd always tell people unless they were going to start paying for diapers and breastfeeding my daughter for me, they should shut the fuck up.

• Love
Reactions: Space Cowboy
Man, and people wonder why I like MILFs so much. Bad bitches! Bad bitches everywhere! <3

Man, and people wonder why I like MILFs so much. Bad bitches! Bad bitches everywhere! <3
Seji suffers from Oedipus complex.

I pick at dead skin on my face which sometimes leads to bleeding. Its something I picked up during school while I was reading.

I also tend to shake my legs when I'm sitting down. Its controllable, but I don't notice I'm doing it most of the time.

I pick at dead skin on my face which sometimes leads to bleeding. Its something I picked up during school while I was reading.
What the hell is up with this particular habit thus far showing up so much lmfao...

Reactions: Shiri
Stop picking apart my brain, MOM!
Now I'm not sure if that's you referring to me as an older, wiser person, or you're suggesting you want a romp. I think we'll need to discuss this over counseling. My hours are 12-4 EST. :P

Now I'm not sure if that's you referring to me as an older, wiser person, or you're suggesting you want a romp. I think we'll need to discuss this over counseling. My hours are 12-4 EST. :P
Zing...

Por que no los dos?

Por que no los dos?
Pretty sure my hubby would object to one of them. XD

On the other hand, if you were Chris Pratt it wouldn't be a problem, since he's my celebrity Freebie. >_>

On the other hand, if you were Chris Pratt it wouldn't be a problem, since he's my celebrity Freebie. >_>
And you wouldn't? ;)

Lmfao I'm sorry

Well, I am a Chris... And like, except for a few tiny differences here and there, we're kind of the same person. I like funny blondes with big boobs, I make poop jokes, I invite people to BBQ's and don't feed anyone...

And you wouldn't? ;)
I thought that was implied when I suggested counseling. o.O

I meant actual counseling, not naked cuddling.

Well, I am a Chris... And like, except for a few tiny differences here and there, we're kind of the same person. I like funny blondes with big boobs, I make poop jokes, I invite people to BBQ's and don't feed anyone...
I'm a red head, and I won't comment on boob size. My kids are the only ones who think I'm funny. Totally not your type. :P

I thought that was implied when I suggested counseling. o.O

I meant actual counseling, not naked cuddling.
Oh I KNOW lmfao, I was just being a tease and a twit

Status
Not open for further replies.