Bad/Gross Habits

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's completely understandable. I've had my fair share of women who don't know how to clean up after themselves that I'm just like, "Ugh. Why now?"
My favourite is walking into the womens' washroom and discovering blood droplets all over the toilet and the floor. How... why. Clean up after yourselves, ya nasties

Reactions: Katori
I also tend to think holding it in when I have to go the bathroom is good for me (not that it isn't, I know it isn't haha!)
For me, it's because I'm really fussy about washrooms. I hate washrooms that aren't, well, the ones in my house, or rather the ones' that I use. I won't even use my parents' bathroom. So using a public washroom or my work washroom makes me feel gross. o_o'
For me, it's because I'd rather stare at a webpage for another 20 minutes while mostly zoning out than to get up and do anything else, no matter how much my bladder disagrees with that plan. :/

Now that I think about it, a similar sort of reasoning leads to me staying up a lot later at night than I really should sometimes... I just feel like I'd rather continue to refresh a page mindlessly than to put forth the effort required to actually get ready for bed, no matter how tired I am already. Then, by the time I do actually get up, I'm so tired and spacey that it usually takes me a good half hour at least just to brush my teeth and change into PJ's... >.>

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
For me, it's because I'd rather stare at a webpage for another 20 minutes while mostly zoning out than to get up and do anything else, no matter how much my bladder disagrees with that plan. :/
That's me at home. The Mister gets so mad. :bsmile:

My favourite is walking into the womens' washroom and discovering blood droplets all over the toilet and the floor. How... why. Clean up after yourselves, ya nasties
Oh my gosh, this. SO MUCH. Never experienced it before until senior year. Well then. I'm just the restrooms in my college are way more sanitary and clean looking than the high school restrooms.

Me at home omg

I suffer from Trichotillomania, it an impulse disorder of one pulling out their hair of all kinds. Mine is connected to my Social anxiety and clinical depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.