Bad call

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hi," Justin said and smiled at her, and sat down beside Bocko. "Sorry I just fell asleep in your couch. That bath was a little too relaxing..."

Do you think we can bath again today? Bocko asked while sniffing some fruit that lied in a bowl.

No.

But... bubbles?

Lydia chuckled. "No, it's fine. Saia reports that my sofa is comfortable. Bocko, help yourself to the fruit."

"It was," he said and watched Bocko basically attacking a pear. "Much better than were we usually sleep. Can't remember the last time I felt this relaxed."

Lydia smiled kindly. "Well, I'm glad you're so relaxed," she said. "Would you like some pancakes?"

Lydia moved to the fridge, pulling out all pancake-related ingredients.

"Wow, really? I would love that," Justin said and grinned. "Anything I can do to help?"

Bocko dropped the pear and gasped in Justin's head. Why am I eating this if she is making pancakes?!

Lydia shook her head. "No, I'm alright," she said as she mixed the batter. "You can pick out fruits and toppings, if you like."

"Uh..." Justin looked at the fruit and then into the fridge, wondering what he was supposed to get. "I'm sorry, I'm not that good with this food stuff. I've only eaten pancakes with suger, or with nothing. What do you usually put on?"

Bocko abandoned the half eaten pear and dropped himself down on the floor, and then started running around Saia again, growling and trying to get him to run so he could chase him.

Lydia, tell this creature I am too tired to play.

"Bocko, honey, Saia's too boring to play with you right now. Try later."

You liar.

"I usually have raspberries and cream," said Lydia to Justin, "but you just pick whatever you'd like, I don't mind."

Bocko stopped with a disappointed drop to his head. Then he walked over to Saia and started rubbing his cheek against his fur and stroking it with his paws, while making a purring sound like a cat. Cuddle me, fluffy bear.

Justin looked through the fridge again, trying to pick something out, but he didn't really know what any of it was. Cranberries? What was that? "Is this jam?" he said and took out a jar, and opened it to take a sniff. Smelles like jam...

Lydia glanced at the jar Justin held. "That would be boysenberry conserve," said Lydia, "which is jam."

Saia put his head on Bocko's body, stifling the creature's movements.

Bocko curled up under Saia's chin and continued with his purring.

"Boysenberry?" Justin said and wrinkled his nose before quickly putting it back. "I'll just stick with suger if you got some. Or nothing, that's fine too."

"Yep, sugar's in the top cupboard," said Lydia. "So," she said conversationally as she flipped pancakes. "What's the plan for today?"

He got the sugar and put it on the bench. "Oh, hm... I don't know. Guess we'll just do what we always do. Walk around, look for food and... Stuff," he said, ending with a mumble. He probably shouldn't tell her they were thieves. Being thrown out before he got any pancakes would be a bad plan...

Lydia handed Justin his plate of pancakes. "Well, I have classes today," she said. "They start at three."

"We'll leave before then," he said and sat down. "What kind of classes do you take?" he asked and tried a bite of a pancake.

Bocko wriggled free from Saia and hurried up in Justin's lap, and gave the pancakes an excited look.

Status
Not open for further replies.