Bad call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocko ran in a circle and then headed for Saia, jumping around like a playful dog while sneering and wagging his tail. "He's just playing," Justin sighed and shook his head slightly. Grow up!

Take me, you enormous beast! See if you can defeat me! Bocko growled while jumping around Saia, waiting for him to attack back.

«Pictures?» Justin asked and looked at her. «You’re a photographer?»

LYDIA VONNEVERE

"Yeah, an amateur one," Lydia answered. I mostly take pictures of trees and stuff."

Saia sighed in Lydia's mind and pinned the raccoon down with one paw. Lydia, this creature is tedious, he said. I'm not even trying.

"Play nice, Saia," Lydia said out loud to her wolf.

Yes, finally! Bocko said and started play-gnawing in Saia's paw while he wriggled to get free. Feel my wrath, fluffy one!

Justin chuckled and smiled at Lydia. "Bocko is at least enjoying himself," he said, keeping his voice a little lower than normal so Bocko wouldn't necessarily hear him. "Sorry we ruined your plans today."

LYDIA VONNEVERE

"No, no, it's fine," said Lydia. "Usually I'd be in the park or some coffeehouse, snapping pictures and ignoring everyone, but today, I feel like I've actually made a friend."

Saia put his other paw on Bocko's chest. No. Lydia, if this little thing wins, please lock me in a cupboard for the remainder of my existence.

Friend? Justin thought surprised. It was a long time since he had called anyone that.

Oh my god, this thing is heavy, Bocko groaned under Saia's weight. You need to lose some weight, fatty, he added before he managed to wriggle free. He started to run around again, teasin Saia to chase him.

"Saia, bite his tail of," Justing said and smirked. "He called you fat."

Traitor! Bocko said and started running faster.

LYDIA VONNEVERE

Saia growled and pounced on the raccoon, picking up his entire body between his teeth. Careful not to hurt him at all, Saia carried Bocko to Justin and dropped the small mammal onto his lap. Saia then walked to Lydia, jumped onto her lap and curled up, pretending to sleep.

"You're not fat, baby," cooed Lydia, stroking the wolf and not noticing how heavy he was. "You're just fluffy."

Boooring, Bocko complained and crawled up on Justins shoulders, and started rubbing his paws through Justins hair. Justin was used to it, so he just sat there like nothing was happening.

"Bocko is the fattest of us all," Justin said with a smile. "So just ignore him, Sai–OUCH! You bit me!" Just raised a hand up to his ear, and Bocko jumped down on the bench.

Did not, he said while scratching his own ear with his back paw.

Justin sighed and rolled his eyes at him before looking at the Lydia. "Thanks a lot for the food, it was amazing," he said, and then hesitated a little. "Uh... this is probably really weird, but could we maybe borrow your shower or something? We could both use a good wash, which I'm sure you are aware of." It was impossible that she didn't smell any of them.

LYDIA VONNEVERE

Lydia nodded. "Yeah, of course," she said, getting up and leading the way to the guest bathroom. Saia, without having to be asked, fetched two towels and put them on the toilet seat. "Um, I don't have any guy's clothes ... "

"No worries," Justin said and petted his shoulder bag while he looked around. He had a clean change in there. "Wow, this bathroom is amazing!"

Bocko climbed into the bath tub and jumped around inside it. Ohmygod, we have to use this! he said excited. With bubbles!

"Eh..." Justin said and glanced at Lydia, a little unsure. "Bocko is being rude and requesting a bubble bath," he said and laughed a little. It sounded so stupid when he said it out loud.

Lydia smiled. "Sure, it's fine," she said, nodding. "The bubble mixture is in the cupboard under the sink. Saia, I know you love Bocko, but get out and give him his privacy."

While Justin and Bocko took their bubble bath, Lydia took out her camera and snapped pictures through the wall-sized living room window. She managed to score a few good shots, one with a white dove flying across the window.

Justin had never had such a relaxing bath before. It would have been better if Bocko wasn't splashing around like crazy, but he didn't really mind. It was very rare that his close friend actually managed to really annoy him.

Be careful with your bandage, Justin said, but it already looked pretty wet. Great, now they had to bother Lydia with a new one.

I'm gonna smell so good for weeks! Bocko said with excitements and started scrubbing his fur. He had managed to find Saia's special shampoos, and he wouldn't stay away from them no matter what Justin said.

They eventually got out of the tub, and Justin followed it with a quick shower since Bocko's fur was covering him after having shared a bath. Then he made sure to wash away any fur in the tub. After blowing themselves dry with the fancy air dryer, which especially Bocko enjoyed, Justin put on his clean clothes and packed down the dirty ones before they walked out of the bathroom.

"Sorry we took so long," he said when they came into the living room. "Think I managed to clean up our mess though," he added and then stifled a yawn with his hand. It had been a long day, even Bocko starting seeming pretty out of it. He just sat on the floor beside him, struggling to keep his eyes open. Justin had to admit he looked pretty nice and fluffy now, he had done a good job with the shampoo. The bandage had ended up in the trash.

Just as the sun went down and the darkness flooded the city, Lydia snapped a beautiful sunset picture at the same moment Justin and Bocko entered the room. Lydia smiled as she flicked through the photos she had taken.

"No no, it's fine," said Lydia, walking to her computer and plugging the camera in. She transferred the photos to her computer, ready for editing. "Bocko looks like he had fun."

"Yeah, he did," Justin said and looked around a little unsure before he walked to the couch and sat down. Bocko jumped into his lap and then laid down on his chest, with his head tucked in under Justins chin. Justin started stroking his fur and soon felt the raccoons breath go heavier as he fell asleep.

"Did you get a good photo?" Justin asked, lowering his voice a little.

Lydia nodded. "I got a lot of good photos," she said, nodding. Noticing Saia on the sofa, Lydia snapped a sneaky photo of him

I saw that.

"Good," Justin said and sunk further down into the sofa, wrapping his arms around Bocko. His eyes lowly started to close, so he quickly forced them open, only to feel them instantly starting to sink back down again. That bath had been to comfortable, it had made him more relaxed than he had felt in a long time, and now he struggled to stay awake.

Lydia smiled as Justin fell asleep. She put her camera down and went into her bedroom, feeling quite tired herself.

Justin woke with a jerk when light started coming in the window again. He looked around in confusion, slightly out of breath, and took a couple seconds to remember where he was. He had had a nightmare, and was now shaking slightly. Bocko reached his paws up and started petting his face, obviously trying to comfort him.

This isn't really helping, Justin said and the next second a paw poked his eye. Ouch!

I know you love it, Bocko said and started licking his cheek.

Lydia was still asleep. Saia trotted inside and jumped on her, licking her cheek. They're awake. Hey, Lydia. The people are up.

Justin decided to check on Bocko's wound, much to the raccoons annoyance.

Get off me! he screamed and tried to wriggle free

Relax, I'm just making sure you're not dying, Justin said and let him go. Looks okay. Should we sneak in their fridge?

Yes! Bocko jumped off the couch and started to run around on the floor. Just don't give me any more figs!

Justin walked over to the fridge and opened it. "Wow..." he said when he saw all the food inside. I'm not even sure what half of this is.

Is there cheese? Bocko asked and climbed up one a stoll.

Uhm... Let's just start with some water, Justin said and closed the fridge. He got two glasses and filled them with water from the sink, and put one down in front of Bocko.

Lydia finally dragged herself out of bed. She entered the kitchen with messy hair and pink pajamas.

"Morning," she yawned.

Status
Not open for further replies.