1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
Hey guys! LittleGhost here and I am sooo freaking bored and have been looking for !! I'm not really picky with my roleplaying, and I've been doing it on and off for about three years. I haven't really tried any type of roleplay other than romance and a little bit of fantasy, so I'm completely open to anything. I'm not picky with my roleplays. I usually play female characters, but I can always try being a male! Oh and I ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE some romance in my roleplays! Just shoot me a PM if you'd like to try this out> I also love hearing other ideas so we can definitely cook something up!!!

Rules
  • Try not to god-mod. No one really likes having their character taken over​
  • Use proper grammar​
  • Try to help with ideas and such​
  • Be nice!!! Respect is a must​
  • HAVE FUN!!​
  • At least a paragraph when writing. I don't really like one liners
  • Don't leave me in the middle of a roleplay. If you're gonna be gone, I'd like to know how long you expect to be gone and I'll do the same. If you aren't really feeling the roleplay, just tell me!
Bad Blood
Muse A and Muse B have had a roller-coaster type of relationship for a few years. One day, they're up. They're laughing and happy, looking forward to their future. The next day, they're down. Yelling and crying, threatening to call it quits. They've been in a relationship for so long that they've become comfortable in this toxic pattern. It doesn't make much sense to outsiders why they bother continuing on together, but they can't honestly imagine being without one another. One day, after a particularly explosive fight with Muse A, Muse B storms off. Muse A lets Muse B go, knowing that it's only a matter of time before Muse B comes back and they make up. Only, days go by, and then weeks, then a year and Muse B doesn't return. Muse A has a hard time dealing with the unexplained disappearance, but gradually learns to move on, even though they occasionally wonder what ever happened to Muse B. When Muse A least expects it, Muse B shows up at their door in the middle of the night, begging for Muse A to invite them in. Muse A is stunned to see Muse B after so long, and startled because Muse B seems different somehow, but nevertheless, Muse A invites Muse B inside to talk. Muse B tries to break it as gently as possible — that night they stormed off over a year ago, they were attacked by a vampire and now Muse B is one. Muse A doesn't believe it, until Muse B shows them. Muse B promises that they won't hurt Muse A and that they've only stayed away so long because they wanted to be able to control their bloodlust before coming back. Muse B has had time to reflect on how much they need Muse A in their life and how much better their relationship could be now because they're hell-bent on making up for all of the bad times they used to have and they have an eternity to do so. Muse A must decide if they can trust Muse B at all, especially after Muse A accidentally witnesses Muse B feeding on someone

*Optional:
1. Muse A and Muse B's relationship is romantic.
2. Muse A and Muse B's relationship is purely platonic.
3. Muse A struggles with whether to stake Muse B or not

I don't mind playing either character in this roleplay! I'm also willing to do this roleplay with multiple people (not in a group just 1x1. If that made any sense :p) And as I said before, I would love to hear any ideas you guy have!​

Just a idea but muse a can also be turned into 1 of the vampires 2? so they are both immortal. Also to have a 3rd party that A got with after b left and never came back for so long and turns into a crazy love triangle? just idea's though not interested in joining

This sounds very interesting. Would you be interested in playing this as a male with me as muse b female?
I understand that the characters are only friends, which I think is new and awesome around here

Status
Not open for further replies.