Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Romance - Action - Drama - Fantasy - YAOI .... I feel like I can put everything here so don't make me do it ^^;

• sdelxh.png

tumblr_mjkbnrxWT01ree68xo1_540.gif

South Korea, Seoul, the leading and rising global city within economics, is home to diverse culture and wonderful sky that shimmers it fluorescent lights and bright signs along the sea coast. This is the home of over ten million people that roam the streets every single day, continuing their busy lives in this city brimming with life. Even when the sun is swallowed up by the horizon, the town is still its own sun on the map as endless neon signs lights up the streets.

However there is no success without a little bit of dirt. It is when the darkness takes over the city that it shows its true color. The gangs of Seoul are slowly taking over, working their way from the darkest corners of the city, of the back alleys where the police cannot look out of either fear or knowing better. Kids are dying of drug overdose, properties are being bought left and right, politicians are showing up dead, all the work of the gangs of Seoul.

In their lifestyle there is no "exit" it's only "join" or "die".

• 20z62pu.png

3af9046a2cb1b9a0f7a11b82e463d187afea468e_hq.gif

The Kim's have been a mainstream gang association for as long as anyone can remember, and as long as it has been written down in their own secret records. They began as politicians, but after quickly finding out that the normal world of politics were too slow and not as effective as they thought, they slowly turned to a different battle tactic. The family is still active in politics, but now they are in charge of political murders, blackmail, fraud, brothels and human trafficking. They deal with the more "elegant" side of crime, despite it having its habit of getting rather messy. Their symbol is that of a white tiger.

2d7dkkw.png

tumblr_nv37l5vgnn1ti79ylo3_540.gif

The Park's are the rivals of the Kim family. They appeared shortly after the Kim's and are the more violent group around. They originate from a family of martial artists and athletes who rose to fame. They are in charge of drug distribution, illegal gun trades and other smaller violent acts that "randomly" happen on the street, but they do not aim for politicians like the Kim's, they only take out those who were unable to keep their end of the deal. The Park's will not have any debts that will not be repaid in time, they will make sure that the deal is held and that one payment is received. It doesn't matter if it's money or a life. Their family business leads to a lot more arrests than the Kim's, but money can do a lot. Their symbol is a black wolf.

• 2iaykw7.png

Boss: (godfather) (1)
    The boss, or capo famiglia, makes all the important decisions, much like a CEO of a company would. Although each mob boss may run his outfit in a different way, they have one thing in common: they are greatly respected and widely feared by their subordinates. All of the men in his outfit pay him a tribute, so he is also usually an extremely wealthy man.

Underboss: (1)
    The underboss, or capo bastone, is second-in-command in the hierarchy of the Mafia crime family. His level of authority varies from family to family, but he is ready to stand in for the boss at any given moment. In the violent and volatile world of the mob, the underboss can easily find himself at the helm of the family so, for the most part, they are usually groomed for an eventual takeover, particularly if the boss's health is failing or if it looks like he's headed for a stay in the joint.

Consigliere: (1)
    The consigliere, or chief advisor, is not officially part of the hierarchy of the Mafia, but he plays one of the most important roles in a crime family. He is the close trusted friend and confidant of the family boss. The function of the consigliere is a throwback to medieval times, when a monarch placed his trust in an advisor whom he could summon for strategic information and sound advice. The consigliere is meant to offer unbiased information based on what he sees as best for the family. He's not supposed to factor emotional concerns, such as retaliation and blood feuds, into his decisions.He is chosen solely for his abilities and the amount of knowledge he possesses. Generally, only the boss and underboss have more authority than the consigliere in an organized crime family.

Caporegime: (2)
    The capo, or caporegime, is the captain or lieutenant of a division within the Mafia. He heads a crew of soldiers and reports directly to a boss or underboss, who hands down the instructions. He ranks much higher in the hierarchy of the Mafia. He is also in charge of handling most money.

Soldiers: (3)
    The lowest-ranking members of the hierarchy of the Mafia are the soldiers, the grunts of the organization who do the majority of the "dirty work." It's the place where the kids start off: running errands, making deliveries, picking up cash, and generally sticking out their neck in the hope of making a name for themselves by demonstrating their loyalty to the organization.

Associates: (2)
    Associates are not actual members of the Mafia but rather anyone who teams up with them on a criminal enterprise of some kind. They could be someone who does business with the mob, including money-laundering bankers, crooked cops, lawyers, politicians, drug dealers, etc. Associates are also fair game on the streets, they are not protected by the organization.

TL;DR:
This is a mafia themed group RP that will be featured in South Korea, Seoul. HOWEVER that does not mean that all FC's have to be Asian as there's ton of non-Asians living in Korea as well :D <3

The RP will feature conflicts that happens in between both the Kim and the Park family, alongside a little twist that there will be a traitor in the middle of it (randomly picked) which will make things even more fun 8D

OKAY! This is an interest check, AKA work in progress as I haven't really decided everything as of just yet xD

And my CO-GM is @Leucothea which means you totally have to respect her as well :X <3

And I believe that's it xD <3

Discord

There we go, should stay up for at least a day.

Quick Question: Is this MxM or MxF? Either way I'm still interested in this.

It's both really ^^

Open for all preferences! :D

scoundrel#7325

That's my discord tag, since your invites keep expiring.

I love when things don't work for me. Simply adore it

I'm in... I think. xD

Let me think on it.. Yeah.

Oh god... fuck.. I am interested... but I don't know if I have the time... Damn you @CrystalTears

Also are there any role reservations or not?

Didn't even tag me wow>.> @CrystalTears xD talking about me forgetting to tag you>.>

Can I get Consigliere for Park Family.

@CrystalTears @Leucothea

I had the idea of playing a hitman / hired assassin that isn't really part of either family. He just takes whatever job seems interesting or is high paying. Would that be possible? Like he plays on both sides, and they hire him to make kills they want to make sure to not get their names on? If that is possible?

Yes, you can take that spot. In the Discord chat you will be under associate still, but under a different color labeling your Assassin status. I will send you the invite for the Discord chat and get you set up with your role.

*peeks in* any spots left guys? <3