5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Gregory stared at the wall- he should go out and try to talk to her- they weren't fighting today and that was a good thing- they had almost had another fight. They were vastly different- his girlfriend and him. Fire and Ice- it was not a relationship that could be healthy or stable- it just was. There was nothing simple to it- there was nothing complicated about it. It was just them- they still worked- despite the glaring difference. Despite their past- despite it all- they would work. He knocked. " Kat, I'm here, we should talk," he said.

@Misguided†Ghost @Wish it was longer.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✴✴✴ ▬▬

The Sweet Silly Artist
Kat's Mood: ||Chill||Upset||
Kat's Outfit: HERE <-- Click it

[bg=#000000]
4657606.png

Katherine had just finished putting the finishing touches on a painting of hers when she got a text from one of her good friends asking if she wanted to go on a group outing. It was always nice to get out of the house and go hang out with friends! Especially when you'd been having relationship problems with your boyfriend lately... Which Katherine definitely was.

She and her boyfriend Greg had been fighting a lot more often than usual lately, and it was kind of getting on her nerves. No doubt it was getting on his too. This time, the fights weren't too bad. They were quite stupid actually. Their friends didn't really understand their relationship.

No one did.

They were too different. She was a gold fish and he was a shark. That's what their relationship was like. But despite their relationship problems and their differences, they still cared about each other and wouldn't dare break up.

After she'd texted Rachel back, agreeing to go out with her, she'd hopped in the shower and got dressed in her clothes. She put her earrings in and slipped on the necklace Gregory had given them on their one year anniversary. Only moments after she'd gotten dressed she'd heard her front door open and a gruff voice speak. It was Greg. She wondered how he got into the house, but then quickly remembered she'd given him a key.

Kat groaned and walked into the living room. She looked at Greg and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "Whatever we have to talk about, I hope it's quick. I'm supposed to be hanging out with Rachel and the girls soon." She said as she typed on her phone. When she was done texting, she looked up at Greg. "What is it?"
[/bg]

Gregory looked at his watch and also hoped that it was quick, but he doubted it would be. If he was right, this simple conversation was going to explode into an argument before either of them had realized what had just happened. It was just the nature of their relationship, as he compared them in his head, fire and ice, perfect, yet also not meant to be or even last.

Their relationship had never made sense though, he was someone who was a cynic, the type of man that your mother warned you to stay away from and she was the girl who could break your heart, they shouldn't work, they should have been over before they had started their relationship.

But it wasn't like that.

He was a shark, she was a fish, they were dangerous for each other, but they were also two very stubborn people who didn't want to break the other ones heart, they couldn't just break up. It wasn't that simple, nothing ever was.

Gregory took note of the necklace as the very first thing on her body, he wasn't even staring at her clothes or other jewelry. The fact that she wore it meant that she forgave him for yesterday which was good. He had been right that her house was vibrant enough for his gruff voice to reach her. He wondered if she forgot that she had given him the key and he looked at her and decided what he needed to say to make sure that they burn in flames.

Gregory looked at her. " I am sorry about yesterday, I just want to make sure that we were okay and we're still talking. I mean, we had fought over stupider things," he said, as he looked at her. He refused to acknowledge the fact that he was arrogant and had started the whole fight and blown it out of control, that was not important.

@Misguided†Ghost

Reactions: Ghostie

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✴✴✴ ▬▬

The Sweet Silly Artist
Kat's Mood: ||Chill||Upset||
@LuckycoolHawk9

[bg=#000000]
4657606.png

Katherine looked at Gregory when he spoke and nodded a little bit. At least he was apologizing. If he hadn't, Katherine would have had the right to be even angrier with him than she already was. She wasn't too mad, but just mad enough where everyone could tell. It wasn't like she wasn't going to be after what had gone on between them.

She rolled her eyes and scoffed after she'd registered what he'd said to her. Of course he wasn't acknowledging the fact that he was wrong for what he did. He knew that he was the reason they'd fought in the first place. And she did two. That was so damn frustrating to her. It wasn't that hard to admit when you were wrong.

Typical Gregory. Always doing stuff like this.

It was simple! All he had to say was something along the lines of, 'Katie, I was wrong and I'm sorry about everything that happened yesterday.' But no! Greg's ego was too big for that.

"Are you serious Greg?" Katherine crossed her arms over her chest, her cheeks getting red with anger. "Is 'I'm sorry' the only phrase you know how to say when you talk to me about us fighting? Because if not, it sure as hell seems like it. Sorry never fixes anything Greg! You and I both know it! Saying sorry after fucking something up is like making a cake out of dog shit, putting the prettiest pink frosting and decorations on it. It looks pretty, but it's still dog shit." She exploded, pacing back and forth.

"Everything we go through, everything we fight about is bullshit!" She screamed, tears rolling down her cheeks now. This definitely wasn't the first time things between Kat and Greg had hit the fan. This wasn't the first time that Kat had gotten so angry to the point of tears. She just didn't know how long it'd be before she was completely done.
[/bg]

Gregory was happy that she was agreeing with him. He was apologizing to her,well, he was in his mind doing that. He didn't believe that either of them were to blame for this mess, no matter what she told him at the end of the day. Both of them were wrong and she should be apologizing just like he was doing to her and noticed her rolling her eyes.

So, she wasn't expecting his apology. She had simply pretended to be listening to what he was saying to her. It was just so typical of her to only what she wanted to hear. If he had admitted that he was in the wrong, then she would have accepted the apology and they would be fine. It was not fair to put the blame on him in the slightest.

It was so typical for everything to be his damn fault.

All she had to do admit was that she was in the wrong just as much as him. He refused to believe that this was all his fault, it was his doing that had started his fight in the slightest either.

He paused and debated what he could respond to that. He knew that there was no right answer to that question. It wasn't a matter if she was in the wrong. She was done with her perspective being the right one and him being the wrong one. " We wouldn't be in these messes if you didn't always start a fight. Also, those similies kind of suck to be quite honest with you. My little cousin could come with more creative ones than you just uttered. Everything is always me being wrong and apologizing to you."

"Everything we go through, everything we fight about is bullshit!" She screamed, tears rolling down her cheeks now. This definitely wasn't the first time things between Kat and Greg had hit the fan. This wasn't the first time that Kat had gotten so angry to the point of tears. She just didn't know how long it'd be before she was completely done.

He was indeed just getting angry as she was. This wasn't uncommon. He should have known that they would get into another fight. " We always fight about this stuff because you refuse to ever accept my fucking apolgies, it as simple as riding a bike, but for you, it is too diffcult to comphrend," he said to her, ready to storm off already, but deciding to stay.

@Misguided†Ghost

Reactions: Ghostie

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✴✴✴ ▬▬

The Sweet Silly Artist
Kat's Mood: ||Aggravated||Upset||Curious||
@LuckycoolHawk9

[bg=#000000]
4657606.png

Katherine gasped at Gregory, tears still running down her face. Wow, now he was insulting her intelligence. That was a new low. Especially for Greg. She looked him in his eyes, and scoffed. It was clear to see that she was in pain. She was tired. Tired of everything. It seemed like all the two of them ever did was fight with each other, cuss each other out. It was normal when they first started dating; not as often, but the longer they stayed together, the more often they argued. It was really starting to get on her nerves.

She heard a car honk outside and knew that it was her friends. She looked at the door, then back at Greg. "Fuck you Greg! I can't belie-" She yelled before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. "You know what, I don't wanna talk about this right now. Text you later." Katherine grabbed her house key off of the hook by the front door. "Thanks for calling me stupid, by the way. That's how you keep your girlfriend." She ripped the necklace off of her neck and threw it at Greg, before stepping out the door. "You can let yourself out." She slammed the door and got into the car with Rachel and her friends. "Okay Kat, we heard a little bit of that. Are you two okay?" Rachel asked as she and her friends drove off.

Katherine sobbed and wiped her tears away quickly. She always told her friends when a fight between she and Greg broke out. What was said, how it ended, how they made up. But this time, she didn't really want to fill them in on all the juicy details. She just wanted to go out and have a good time with her friends. That was what any girl would want after a fight like that.

"I don't wanna talk about it right now." She sniffled and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked a nervous wreck, but wouldn't let that ruin a good time. She pulled her makeup out of her purse, fixing it as they drove. "Oh sweetie, we're here for you whenever you wanna talk." Liz spoke from the backseat. "But now, we'll just worry about getting you a new outfit for my party tonight." She giggled.

About three hours had passed, the girls had been to countless stores and were just now dropping Katherine off.. She had already filled her besties in on the fight and even calmed down a bit. Enough to even text Greg.

"What are you gonna say?" Rachel asked, peeking over Kat's shoulder in an attempt to read her text. "I don't know yet. I don't even know if I wanna text him." She sighed and slipped her phone back into her pocket. "Well, keep us updated. We better see you at the party tonight. Everyone needs to see that new outfit you picked out." Danielle giggled as they pulled up to Katherine's house. Kat got out of the car and closed the door. "Trust me, I'll be there." She smiled and took her bags before opening the door to her house and plopping down on the couch.

Kat sighed and pulled her phone out of her pocket. She stared at it for a while before opening her texting app and typing in Greg's name. She took a deep breath and thought about what she was going to say. She could apologize for the fight they'd had, but that was more of a face to face thing. And it was something that wasn't going to happen now. Hopefully both of them made up some time later. She didn't really know what to say, so she decided to keep it short and simple.

✴Are you going to Liz's party tonight?

She pressed send and laid back on the couch, resting her phone on her stomach. She very much hopped that Greg would text her back faster. It wasn't really one of his strong suits, but maybe he would be this time since he probably wasn't going to expect her to text him. Maybe he wouldn't even text her back at all considering he could still be mad. Hopefully that wasn't the case.
[/bg]

Gregory was not shocked when he saw the tears welling up on her face, she had always the sensitive type. He had never directly insulted her intelligence in the past, but it was bound to happen eventually. The more and more he tried to make things right, the more and more they went to high hell without him meaning too to make it happen. Sometimes he just wanted to scream to hate her or to lose himself, but he held his cool. He wasn't going to lose his mind, not in front of her and not at this moment either as he would put it.

Gregory heard the car horn honk and he knew that her friends were here and he looked at her and didn't say a word. He was going to let her boil over this one time, he was going to let her believe everything he said. He hadn't intended to call her stupid either, it had just kind of slipped out and he watched as she torn the necklace off of her neck and picked it up and letting her leave. He could let her be angry and he could make it all up later. It wasn't like they hadn't had fights before and it was especially true now. He wondered what could change in the next few hours, but he decided that this wasn't the time to answer that. He held the key in his hand and waited for the car to leave before locking up too.

A few minutes after he heard the car leave, he went to the front door and went to lock it and head back to his own house. He felt this strange unsettling feeling a she left her house, almost like he felt that someone was watching him for once. He was going to cool off by yelling at some bad video games player over the playstation network for the next few hours or so it would seem.

He arrived at his house and booted up the playstation and started to play some GTA 5 for about two hours before he started to get hungry and decided to eat cereal, but quickly realized that he didn't have any milk to have that and instead went for a pie to kill the time. After about another hour, he was debating texting her, but decided to hold back on doing that for the moment. It was still too early to apologize.

After three hours, he decided that he was going to go out for a walk, without his phone. If he brought it with him, he wouldn't have focused on getting his mind off everything that happened to him. It was still pretty early.

As he was jogging, he kept feeling this strange feeling that he felt earlier, the feeling that he was being followed and he couldn't shake it. He decided to make a turn into an alleyway to lose whoever was tailing him. He wasn't about to give the thrill of making him part of some sort of sick game that he had no control over and he wasn't about to let that show. After traveling around, he went back to his house and noticed that his phone had a new message on it. It was from Katherine and he debated if he wanted to answer it or let it sit and wait for the time being.

Kat sighed and pulled her phone out of her pocket. She stared at it for a while before opening her texting app and typing in Greg's name. She took a deep breath and thought about what she was going to say. She could apologize for the fight they'd had, but that was more of a face to face thing. And it was something that wasn't going to happen now. Hopefully both of them made up some time later. She didn't really know what to say, so she decided to keep it short and simple.

He ignored the text and read over some texts from his chat room and also from Facebook. There was nothing good there and he knew that he was going to have to answer her text, but he was going to wait a little longer before he decided to move anything again. Gregory finally looked at it and decided that it was about time to text her back, he opened it up and debated how he was going to respond to her and finally decided on one before he noticed that there was another text, a newer one.

* Yeah, I am going to Liz's party tonight.

He knew that it wasn't going to be too long to prepare, but he was going to make a big gesture to her at the party. He was going to make up for the fight that was apologizing for the fight that should have never happened. She obviously realized that it was her fault about everything that had just happened and he was proud of that, he was going to be honest to himself about that too.

@Misguided†Ghost

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✴✴✴ ▬▬

The Sweet Silly Artist
Kat's Mood: ||Chill||Beautiful||
@LuckycoolHawk9

[bg=#000000]
4657606.png

Katherine felt her phone vibrate on her stomach and smiled, picking it up quickly and reading the message. It was short, sweet, and to the point, but it was better than not getting a text at all. For some reason, Kat could tell that Greg wasn't all that mad at her anymore. She could kind of feel it. You know, that feel you get when you've known someone for so long that you just know when they're upset or really happy and you can sense it? It was that feeling. And damn was it a good feeling.

Cool. I'll see you there then, I guess.

She typed on her phone and pressed send before jumping off the couch and running into her bedroom, excitement in her every move. This was a good thing. She and Greg would see each other at the party and make up. He'd compliment her on her brand new dress and she'd apologize for exploding earlier. They'd dance together and everything would be okay. That was all she really wanted right now.

For them to be okay.

Although Kat had taken a shower earlier, she decided to take another one before putting on her new outfit and makeup. It only took her 45 minutes to shower, get dressed, put on her makeup and do her hair. Just as she'd slipped on her shoes and looked herself in the mirror, she heard a honk outside. It was Danielle. Katherine grabbed her phone and slipped out of the door, locking it before hopping into her best friend's car. "You look wonderful, doll! Greg is gonna flip when he sees you." Dani smiled and they drove to Liz's place.

✴✴✴
It'd been about 45 minutes and Katherine had still seen no sign of Greg. She'd texted him twice, but got no reply. Maybe he decided not to come... She thought to herself before shrugging that thought out of her mind. Kat made her way over to the snack table and poured herself a cup of punch. She sipped her drink and looked around the crowd, watching everyone else dance.
[/bg]

Gregory looked at his phone and wondered if she was going to text him back. It was possible that she wasn't going to do that at all. He could send another text back and ask her if she wanted to meet him there at seven or so. It would almost be normal again, but almost was the same as normal. Their relationship always went this route, it was like clockwork and both of them knew that. It was a constant and he hoped that she still felt the same way about him that he felt about her. Tonight would be great, everything would be fine, nothing could go wrong, nothing at all.

He didn't text her back, he knew that she wouldn't need another one.

Gregory knew how this worked. He needed to be on time, he needed for everything to be perfect. He couldn't screw this up again, it was fine that he had done it once before, but not this time. He needed to be the best person that he could be without ruining everything. He wouldn't let their romance fall to shambles. He was sure that everything was going to be fine, it had to be fine, it had to be. He wanted it more than anything else in the world.

It was going to be fine.

It was going to be a late party and he knew that was the truth too. He looked at himself in the mirror and adjusted his hair for the fifth or so time. He left his house and locked the door behind him. If he only knew the dark forces that were at work to ruin his life, he might have chosen a different route to the party. He wanted to pick the fastest route to the party. He had picked a shady alleyway, that was his only mistake. Maybe if he wasn't so focused on making up on her. He looked at his phone and knew they would be fine too.
Forty minutes earlier, her boyfriend had been changed. But how could she know that happened? He had picked the wrong day, the wrong alleyway, the wrong everything. He looked up and saw that someone had a body and there was blood on the floor. What the hell was going on? Had he come across a murder scene... or was it something else that had happened? He pushed the thought away and tried walking past him.

@Misguided†Ghost

( You can be the vampire for this turning right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.