Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Romance - Action - Drama - Fantasy - YAOI .... I feel like I can put everything here so don't make me do it ^^;

• sdelxh.png

tumblr_mjkbnrxWT01ree68xo1_540.gif

IC link
    S​eoul, the leading and rising global city within economics, is home to diverse culture and wonderful sky that shimmers it fluorescent lights and bright signs along the sea coast. This is the home of millions of people that communicate and interact with each other every day on the stuffed and busy streets to earn more money, some fancy their cars while other opt out using their bikes or feet. When the darkness swallows the sun that is when the city comes to life through various entertainments where people flock from every corner of the city to get a taste of the flavors Seoul has to bring.

However there is no light where there's not a shadow. Whispers coming from private hangouts, bars or secret building can be heard haunting the city as the lights gives in to the darkness. There is no success without a little bit of dirt, this is where the gangs of Seoul come in. The ones who battle for territory or money to buy the most luxurious possessions around, to slowly creep up the political ladder and take over the city, wiping their rival of the face of the earth. Crime rates are as usual, but more mysterious deaths are occurring. Politicians showing up dead, teens dying of drug overdose, bodies being found in the strangest of places.

In this lifestyle there is no "exit" it is only. "Join" or "die".

2pplhme.png

There are currently two large families roaming the streets of Seoul. These families have been in conflict for a very long time. The many rotations of bosses did not change the fire between the two; it rather fuelled it with even more gas.

However the playing field has suddenly changed, when there is a third party that will enter. Somewhere in the midst of their loving family there is a traitor, and who knows where he will be?

20z62pu.png

tumblr_o8gpxu0qW41uqnymuo2_540.gif

The Kim's have been a mainstream gang association for as long as anyone can remember, and as long as it has been written down in their own secret records. They began as politicians, but after quickly finding out that the normal world of politics were too slow and not as effective as they thought, they slowly turned to a different battle tactic. The family is still active in politics, but now they are in charge of political murders, blackmailing, fraud, brothels and human trafficking. They deal with the more "elegant" side of crime, despite it having its habit of getting rather messy. Their symbol is that of a white tiger.

2d7dkkw.png

tumblr_nv37l5vgnn1ti79ylo3_540.gif

The Park's are the rivals of the Kim family. They appeared shortly after the Kim's and are the more violent group around. They originate from a family of martial artists and athletes who rose to fame. They are in charge of drug distribution, illegal gun trades and other smaller violent acts that "randomly" happen on the street, but they do not aim for politicians like the Kim's, they only take out those who were unable to keep their end of the deal. The Park's will not have any debts that will not be repaid in time, they will make sure that the deal is held and that one payment is received. It doesn't matter if it's money or a life. Their family business leads to a lot more arrests than the Kim's, but money can do a lot. Their symbol is a black wolf.

• 2iaykw7.png
    These are the different roles each respective family. First come, first serve! Check the Cast list to see what's taken and not~! <3

Boss (1)
    • Leader of the family
    • Makes all the decisions
    • Takes care of the new members
    • Chooses which members will be accepted and those who won't

Underboss (1)
    • Co-leader of the family
    • Reports to the boss, acts as his secretary
    • Takes over if the boss is killed
    • If the boss is out of reach, he is in charge.

Gang members (3)
    • Official members of the family
    • Receives orders and carry them out
    • Allowed to bring in suggestions to the underboss before it goes to the boss
    • In charge of keeping the associates in check

Associates (1)
    • Not official members yet
    • When deemed trustworthy and ready they can be promoted as an official member
    • This is where the spies are
    • Under surveillance by the gang members if necessary

• 20z62pu.png

Boss
    Kim Kun-Hee
    "Malfunction"/"Mal"
    (@Pray4me)

Underboss
    Kim Hansol
    "G-Nim"
    (@Jihae)

Gang member 1
    Tariq Jermaine Jones
    "Hollywood"
    (@Justinaholic)

Gang member 2
    Kim Jun-Ho
    "Juno"
    (@Jimin)

Gang member 3
    Sean Jonathan Argo
    "Disco"
    (@Leucothea)

Associate
    Gongchan Sik
    "Ace" / "Channie"
    (@CrystalTears)

2d7dkkw.png

Boss
    Joon-Ki Park
    "Sledge"
    @Justinaholic

Underboss
    Kim Hyun Ki
    "Hyunnie"
    (@Luxii)

Gang member 1
    Haek Yeon Park
    "Haekyeonnie" / "L7"
    (@CrystalTears)

Gang member 2
    Khemkhaeng Narkhirunkanok
    "Loki"
    (@Pray4me)

Gang member 3
    Tokyo Maraj
    "Envy"
    (@Justinaholic)

Associate
    Trevor Laundy
    "London" / "Trev"
    (@Leucothea)​

• sb3ur6.png

To be honest I do not feel as if I need this, since this is an invite only and I know that all of the people I am inviting are awesome and super nice people. . . But I'll do it anyway xD I'm sure you guys won't need to read these, but take a peek if you're curious :P (There's some important messages here, so maybe you should read :X)

• Basic Iwaku rules apply. This is not a LIBERTINE/RED STAR RP! That means that all sexual contents (everything that goes beyond simple kisses here and there...) needs to be taken to the PM! Keep your sexy times there! And enjoy it of course~ ;D <3
    • Be nice to each other~ Don't think it'll be a problem, but I just want to make sure you kids behave! Even if a few of you are older than me I will call you kids! *shakes rebellious fist*
    • If there are any heavy themes in your post, then please put up a spoiler and or warning so that people are prepared ^^ Some topics are more sensitive to others than yourself, so be considerate!
    • This is a MxM roleplay! I do not want to see anyone make a female character! There can be NPCs that are female (duh) but don't make a character that's a girl! There will be none of that here!
    • You can be rude jerks and all kinds of meanies... IN THE IC! None of that meanie stuff You hear that Lover and noona?! No picking on me >: D That's not true, you can pick on me because I know you love me <3 in the OOC! I will get mad! >: O Just you wait!!! *shakes scary fist*
    • There will be guns, drugs, violence, bad language, probably a lot of blood and drama here! So have a lot of fun! :D
    • As you could probably tell there will be a traitor. The traitor will be randomly picked out and I will give said person more information privately in a PM when the time comes. The traitor can come from EITHER PARK OR KIM so don't feel safe either of the group, but there will ONLY BE ONE!
    • I'm sure there will be questions for "outsiders", or people that do not belong in a group, but at the moment I say "no". I want the groups to have a reason to interact with each other. The Kim's can make gun and drug trades with the Park's, the Park's can order a hit on someone that's "in their way" from the Kim's.
    • This may be set in Seoul, South Korea, but THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN NOT CHOOSING AN ASIAN FC! There's actually non-Asian's living in Korea! I know! I'm shocked too! #NotSarcasm. Moving on! xD
    • There will be events that have been held annually where the two gangs meet up. It can be a street race for money or drugs or something else, or it could just be a party. Days of the year where the two gangs have a ceasefire.
    • THERE ARE MORE GANGS THAN THE TWO OF THEM! There will be smaller gangs, so feel free to kill as many NPCs as you want! :D Just don't kill a character without permission okay? I'll get angry! *gets out frying pan and waves it threateningly*
    • No overly powerful god people allowed! We all have flaws, we all get hurt, we all do mistakes. So make sure that your character is just like that! :D If we're perfect, then there's no fun in it right? ^^ <3
    • I'm sure that this will be open for multiple characters, but first take one and then see what's left ^^! I don't want someone to not have their wished position because someone took it with their second character, first one and then you'll get to pick from what's left! :D
    • Anyone that's worried by NOT finding a specific character after it has begun... don't worry! I'll make sure to link it in the Cast list! :D I just like having everything in one place xD
    • AAaaaaaaaaand... I think that is it! XD This turned out WAAAAAY longer than expected... sorry for making you read so much! *bows*

• I'm sure we'll cover the entire thing in beautiful BBCodes and pictures everywhere xD (Realistic only please~!) so I'm not demanding a picture, but be good and give us one >: O!
    General
    Name
    Nickname/Alias (optional)
    Birth date
    Rank
    Sexuality
    Day job (Optional)
    Preferred weapon

Appearance
    Height
    Weight
    Hairstyle
    Hair color
    Eye color
    Distinguishing features (tattoos, scars, piercings, etc.)
    Style

Personal
    Personality
    History (Optional)
    Strengths
    Weaknesses

Relationships

Extra
    (If there's anything to add :P)​

• @Leucothea @Justinaholic @Luxii @Pray4me @Jimin @Jihae

Heeeeeeyoooo~!

A small update! I'm down with a fever, but it won't stop this IC from getting up >: O!

Which is why I am here with a little update ^o^!

Here is the IC update:
    The RP will be set close to Christmas. This annual temporary peace party has been arranged by the Parks (they take turns). The location will be a club (obviously ;D) that is owned by the Park boss ^^ This party is NOT mandatory. The bosses has to be there (to prove that they can not kill each other for a day :P), but none of the members have to come, it is a party for a reason :D

The IC itself will start with a blackout. A blackout where the traitor will strike. He will injure someone, not kill yet. This is to spark up conflict between the two groups. ^^ >: 3

Here is the OOC update:
    This means that we need to pick a traitor and his target! Of course, it won't be fun if it is not random so it will be random :P I guess I'll know, but I am very good at keeping secrets <3

There are 12 characters.

PLEASE PICK YOUR NUMBER FROM IN BETWEEN 1 to 12!

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

I'll pick whatever numbers are left, if you have multiple characters then pick multiple numbers!! :D

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Last edited:

HEX CODE
#BCCCFF

FACE CLAIM
Justin Kim
PARK'S RUTHLESS LEADER
JOON-KI PARK ♤ N: JOON-JOON (Only by his brother) A: SLEDGEJANUARY 24TH ♤ 26 ♤ PARK FAMILY ♤ BOSS ♤ BISEXUAL ♤ PERSONAL TRAINER ♤ FAVORITE WEAPON

♤♤♤APPEARANCE║║║
HEIGHT
6'1"

WEIGHT
245 lbs.

HAIRSTYLE
Cut on the sides and kept long and swooped to the left on top.

HAIR COLOR
Jet Black

EYE COLOR
Dark Chocolate

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
Multiple tattoos over his upper body and arms.
Nipple Piercings
Tongue Piercing
A Few Scars from fighting and illegal business.
A quarter-sized, perfectly round, birthmark on his left butt cheek.
His expressive eyes. Without saying one word, Joon-Ki's eyes tell his emotions.

CLOTHING STYLE
Leather, LOTS OF LEATHER
Form Fitting Outfits
Professional Attire (Tuxedos, Suits, etc...)
Mafia Style Attire
Athletic
Dark/Winter Colors (Black, Grey, Light Blue, White, Silver)

PERSONALITY
POSITIVE TRAITS
Loyal // Caring // Trustworthy // Determined // Intelligent // Persuasive // Devilishly Charming // Confident

NEUTRAL TRAITS
Businesslike // Complex // Contradictory // Enigmatic // Intense // Controversial

NEGATIVE TRAITS
Conceited // Condescending // Reckless // Prideful // Violent // Short-Tempered

IN DETAIL

For the most part, Joon-Ki is a very respectable and consistent Boss. He takes care of his men and they know that with him in charge, they'll never have to worry about getting caught up and being left to fend for themselves. He takes loyalty deathly serious; if someone was to betray him... a sledgehammer to the head would be in their near future. He can be a bit too much to handle when he does get into one of his chaotic moods. Joon-Ki is full of pride. Being the eldest son of The Park's Former Boss, Min Ho Park, he took over the family business and he let it go to his head. He is very conceited and looks down on anyone working for or with The Kim Family. He can be reckless at times and the method to his madness is unknown to everyone. He's unapologetic and he does things the way he wants to do them, not having to answer to anyone. He does have a sweet side, but only his younger brother, Haekyeon, as ever seen it. In front of the other gang members, he is in Boss mode at all times. He is very mature for his age, but he does have moments when he looks and acts fucking insane. He's a special man in more ways than one. Joon-Ki Park can be your sweetest dream one second, and your worst nightmare the next; you just have to play your cards right around The Park Boss.

▶▶▶PERSONAL☓◀◀◀
HISTORY
Born the eldest son to the former Park Gang Boss, Joon-Ki was raised to take over the family business. He didn't have a normal childhood, seeing his first murder at the age of five, and shooting his first gun at the age of nine. Joon-Ki didn't have a choice when it came to being part of the family business, it was his birthright and he would do it even if he didn't want to. His father was a ruthless man; when Joon-Ki didn't do something right, he would be smacked across the face or kicked in the side. He was only thirteen when his father shot him in the arm, all because he didn't succeed with his first drug run. He despised his father and his mother, who just let Joon-Ki's bastard of a father smack him around and treat him like a punching bag.

Because of his father's ruthless tactics to get him ready to run the business, Joon-Ki became a hard and slightly psychotic teenager, who didn't take shit from anyone. He would learn the trade and he would go on runs with other gang members, learning all about what made his family's gang one of the biggest and most dangerous in Seoul, Korea. To his own dismay, Joon-Ki actually started to get into being a criminal and being groomed to take control of an Empire one day.

Joon-Ki was his father's favorite punching bag, but when his younger brother, Haekyeon, started to grow into a man in his own right, Joon-Ki knew what would come next for him. He grew up being the one who got beat up and shot at when he didn't do something his father demanded he do, Joon-Ki was NOT about to let his little brother become punching bag number two. He had planned to murder his father the first chance he got, not wanting to see his little brother go through the same childhood he had to suffer through.

He was eighteen at the time and Haekyeon was only eleven. He faked an argument with his father, who was getting older and weaker everyday. The argument turned into a physical fight, and even though Min Ho Park was old, he still had a lot of fight in him nonetheless. They fought for a good twenty minutes, before Joon-Ki grabbed a sledgehammer and cracked his father over the head with it.

He didn't stop with one whack, he obliterated his father's face and skull. That night, Joon-Ki Park became Sledge, Boss of The Park Family. Who was going to protest against a man who had just killed his own father in cold blood to protect his younger brother? No one! Only a few gang members, and his mother, knew that he killed Min Ho. He didn't tell his brother and never planned to.

At the age of eighteen, Joon-Ki was the youngest person ever to become Boss of his family's gang and he plans to stay the Boss for years to come.

Violence. Horror Movies. Sledgehammers. Guns. Fighting. Cigars. Mobster Movies. Scarface. Drugs. COCAINE. Alcohol. Fast Cars. Loyalty. Foreign Food. Loud Music. Parties. Clubs. Getting his way. American TV Shows. Dogs. Wolves. The Moon. Playing different musical instruments. His brother's cooking. His Brother. Protecting Park gang members. Money. Creating an Empire. Swimming. The Beach. Gyms. Exercising. Winter. Flamboyant Guys. Masculine Guys. Intelligent Conversations.

DISLIKES
Kim Family. Liars. Traitors. Betrayal. Idiots. Losing Control. Defeat. Being Outwitted. Hot Days. Romantic Movies. Chocolate. Strawberries. Weak People. Getting Manipulated. His Father. His Mother. The Government. Cowards. People who are filled with Self-pity. Overly insecure people.

STRENGTHS
Leadership
Physical Fighting
Mental Fighting
Drug Trafficking
Gun Trafficking
Murder
Gaining People's Trust
Charming
Determination
Musically Gifted

WEAKNESSES
Anger Issues
Prideful
Drug Addict (Cocaine & Weed)
Suffers from Alcohol Abuse
Borderline Sociopath
Mild Paranoia Disorder

DEEPER
FEARS
Telling his brother the truth.
Failing Park and tarnishing his family's name and legacy.
Losing control and having his mental issues get out of hand.
Hurting his brother in anyway.
Being vulnerable around anyone.

SECRETS
Only a few loyal Park Members know about what REALLY happen to Joon-Ki's father that fatal night. He hopes to keep the truth from his brother for as long as possible. His mother left because she feared being murdered next. Joon-Ki made her promise not to try and take Haekyeon with her, or tell him why she was really living them.

Joon-Ki is battling with drug and alcohol abuse, two things that mess with the pills he has to take to keep his mind together. Only his brother and his Underboss, Hyun, know about his issues.

Joon-Ki's father might've been the first man he has killed, but he wasn't the last. The Park Boss has killed a few men who crossed him over the years, turning their bodies into pudding with his trusty Sledgehammer. Luckily, most of the men he has killed were lowlife thugs, so no one cared to report the murders. He rarely cleans up the mess afterwards if it is in a public place. His signature thing is to kidnap people and kill them in a secluded area. Only a select few of Park Gang Members know about the multiple murders.

HOBBIES
Murder. Exercising. Training. Swimming. Smoking. Drinking. Building an Empire. Fighting. Defeating Enemies.

GUILTY PLEASURES
His brother's cooking is a major guilty pleasures of his. He doesn't try to eat a lot of sweets, keeping his body ready for war, but his brother's cooking is something he can't resist.

Reality TV Shows

Cigars

Drugs of all forms.

RELATIONSHIPS
FAMILY MEMBERS
Min Ho Park (Father/Deceased)
Taeyeon Park (Mother/Unknown)
Haekyeon Park (Little Brother/Alive)

FRIENDS
(OPEN)

ENEMIES (HIT LIST)
Kim Family
The Lee Renegades

LOVER(S)
(OPEN)

EX-LOVER(S)
(OPEN)
Taekwon (First Boyfriend of three years)
Hye-mi (First Girlfriend of one year)
Dae Suk (One-night stand turned boyfriend of six months: Was killed by rival gang member, who Joon-Ki ended up murdering shortly after)

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears

HEX CODE
#E68066

FACE CLAIM
Keith Carlos
KIM'S SUAVE GANG MEMBER
TARIQ JERMAINE JONES ♧ A: HOLLYWOOD ♧ MAY 15TH ♧ 24 ♧ KIM ♧ GANG MEMBER ♧ BISEXUAL ♧ DJ/CLUB PROMOTER ♧ FAVORITE WEAPON

APPEARANCE▰
HEIGHT
6'5"

WEIGHT
275 lbs.

HAIRSTYLE
Shaved and kept clean cut.

HAIR COLOR
Black

EYE COLOR
Dark Chocolate

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
Multiple tattoos.
A blotchy, dollar coin sized, star shaped birthmark right above his left nipple.
His perfect smile that has most men and women drooling.
His sincere and empathetic looking eyes.

CLOTHING STYLE
Bright colors
Tight outfits
Jeans and T-Shirts
Comfortable Clothing
Fashion-Forward
Trendy

◭◮×PERSONALITY×◮◭
POSITIVE TRAITS
Charismatic // Cooperative // Educated // Empathetic // Logical // Leisurely // Masculine // Passionate // Flirtatious // Loyal

NEUTRAL TRAITS
Dominating // Formal // Reserved // Sarcastic // Stylish

NEGATIVE TRAITS
Calculating // Manipulative // Slutty // Secretive // Guarded // Vengeful

IN DETAIL

Tariq is a very well-mannered man, being the son of a Army Veteran, he had to be on his best behavior at all times. He takes life day by day, never letting little things stress him out that often. He might not like drama, but if it's brought his way, Tariq will deal with it accordingly. Being known to keep a grudge like no other, once someone betrays Tariq, they should watch their back for the rest of their life. He doesn't take betrayal lightly. When he isn't beating down enemies of Kim Family/Gang, most can usually find him in the club DJing and promoting. He loves to have fun and he loves to flirt with any attractive human being that catches his eye. He doesn't hide his sexual nature and flaunts it on most occasions. He loves showing affection towards anyone. Even if they have a boyfriend or girlfriend, he'll flirt with them. He's a well-spoken and intelligent man who has a smile that could light up a room and a vengeful nature that could bring utter doom to anyone in his warpath.

×××PERSONAL×××
HISTORY
Tariq didn't have an easy upbringing, his father had moved the family to South Korea when he was five years old. The man of the house, Donnie Jones, had gotten a job offering from a Highly Respected and sought after Law Firm. Donnie had went to law school and practiced law way before he had joined the army and he made the perfect Lawyer after years of interrogations during his time at war. Tariq was one of the only black kids in his school. At first he was picked on, but eventually, after he started kicking ass, he became a very popular guy in the school. His father didn't like how he started to act out, letting his popularity go to his head, and wear very controversial clothing; tight jeans, see-through jeans, etc. Him and his father's relationship was always very strained; Tariq never wanted to live in the strict Jones Home.

His father would beat manners into him, only for Tariq to rebel even more each time he was punished for breaking house rules.

Their relationship got even worst when he came out as Bisexual and his father wasn't having it, nearly beating the shit out of Tariq, who was only sixteen at the time. His mother ended up pulling his father off of him, but their relationship would only keep spiraling downward.

Thanks to his father ties with Korean Politicians and being the Lawyer for some of those said politicians, Tariq got into contact with a few members of The Kim Family Gang and a few years of training and proving his loyalty to them, he was jumped into the gang. He might've been an outsider when he first stepped into Korea, but now he was just like the other rebels and criminals, his father would be soo proud.

Flirting. Partying. Drinking. Chocolate. Summer. Hot Weather. Nature. Animals. Kim Family. Loyalty. Freaks. Video Games. Cooking. Romance. Body Oils. Cocoa Butter Oil. Barbershops. R&B. Rap. Country Music. KPop. TV Shows. Netflix. Learning new things. Horror Movies. Fast Cars. Feeling needed and wanted. No Rules. Jokes. Clubs. DJing. Neon. Beyonce. Nicki Minaj. Whip Cream. Sunlight.

DISLIKES
Park Family. Liars. Snobs. Strict Rules. The Army. The Korean Government. Chaos. Reckless People. Slut Shaming. Being called conceited or a slut. Celibacy. Abstinence of any form.

STRENGTHS
Physically Strong
Mentally Strong
Charm
Passionate
Manipulative
Cooking
DJing
Persuasion
Diplomatic
Peacekeeping

WEAKNESSES
Naive at times
OCD
Germophobe
Insecurities
Guarded
Superficial

DEEPER
FEARS
Tariq has never had a long lasting romantic relationship because he is afraid of getting his heart broken or breaking someone else's heart. Usually anyone that he gets with, he tells them from the beginning that he isn't looking for something real. One day someone might surprise him and he might get over that fear, maybe.

He is a total Germophobe and freaks out when something is dirty. He will have a severe anxiety attack if he gets dirty or someone sneezes near him or on him. His Germophobia is a crippling type of fear.

SECRETS
Tariq might act like he isn't ashamed of his sexual promiscuity, but he has kept a lot of his relationships a secret from most people. He has slept with a few Politicians and has been an Escort for a few high powered men in Korea, getting loads of money and gifts in return for his services.

Tariq slept with his High School Teacher and got the man fired when he didn't get an A on a project. The only people who know about the underage sex scandal is; him, the teacher and the Board of Education. He would be totally embarrassed if anyone found out about him using his body to get better grades, only to have been tricked.

Tariq once got soo angry at a rival gang member that he killed the man's girlfriend and cooked her, forcing the man to eat the cooked body of his girlfriend. He killed the man afterwards and his body was never found.

HOBBIES
Partying. Sex. DJing. Cooking. Getting Revenge. Stripping (For Fun). Boxing.

GUILTY PLEASURES
Anything and everything Tariq does and/or likes, he doesn't feel guilty about. It's all pleasure for him.

RELATIONSHIPS
FAMILY MEMBERS
Donnie Jones (Father/Alive)
Tabatha Jones (Mother/Alive)
Jabari Jones (Brother/Alive)
Teyana Jones (Sister/Alive)

FRIENDS
(OPEN)

ENEMIES (HIT LIST)
Park Family
The Lee Renegades

LOVER(S)
(OPEN)

EX-LOVER(S)
Too many to count on both hands and toes.

Last edited:
  • Love
There! I updated! :D <3 I wish that when I scroll through the first post I could just click the tabs too xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
There! I updated! :D <3 I wish that when I scroll through the first post I could just click the tabs too xD
Why can't you XD.

And Park Wild Child will be up Sunday, decided it would be the best time since working on ic posts rest of the night XD.

• Love
Why can't you XD.

And Park Wild Child will be up Sunday, decided it would be the best time since working on ic posts rest of the night XD.
I can't because when I edit the post I get everything raw code... xD I need to scroll through the code to get there! xD And I always scroll past >:T

Well take your time as others are still making their characters too ^^!

• Love
I can't because when I edit the post I get everything raw code... xD I need to scroll through the code to get there! xD And I always scroll past >:T

OH... duh XD, forgot you were editing the codes. I feel slow.

I know, just giving updates that's what I do XD.

ㅋㅋ Just to let you know Crystal, the direct link to my character sheet is not working <3

• Love
ㅋㅋ Just to let you know Crystal, the direct link to my character sheet is not working <3
What? Oh come on it worked for a while! D; *waves fist threateningly at the stupid link not working*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jihae
There! Should be good to go now! :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Jihae
  • Love
OKAY! I'M DONE WITH MY CS!

Kind of.. xD
History is the only thing that needs to be filled, other than that I'm pretty much all done unless I need to edit the BB Code to make it look pretty xD

• Love
OKAY! I'M DONE WITH MY CS!

Kind of.. xD
History is the only thing that needs to be filled, other than that I'm pretty much all done unless I need to edit the BB Code to make it look pretty xD
I think it already looks pretty though :O History is optional xD I hope people haven't forgotten xD

• Love
-has forgotten- >.>;

Reactions: Leucothea
My wildchild history is going to be confidential xD for reasons but will pm you it Lover

• Love
Alrighty, I fixed Sean and made him a gang member, I won't be making much of a history for him since I've been busy. But he is done and ready for relationships or what have you.

Same with Trevor. So send me those PM's Friends! :D

• Love
Alrighty, I fixed Sean and made him a gang member, I won't be making much of a history for him since I've been busy. But he is done and ready for relationships or what have you.

I think it would be fun to have Trevor and Gongchan to at least know each other as they are both associates for their respective families! :D

Gongchan could operate Trevor's drug website or something xD Make sure his bank account is untraceable, I feel like they'd have some sort of friendship or at least some teamwork for funsies! :D They're both dis-loyal, might as well work together ;D <3

I'll pm you about relationships sunday^^ when I have time to think them out.

That goes for everybody. I usually never make relationships really until rp start but time to do it for once xD

Status
Not open for further replies.