Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Romance - Action - Drama - Fantasy - YAOI .... I feel like I can put everything here so don't make me do it ^^;

• sdelxh.png

tumblr_mjkbnrxWT01ree68xo1_540.gif

IC link
    S​eoul, the leading and rising global city within economics, is home to diverse culture and wonderful sky that shimmers it fluorescent lights and bright signs along the sea coast. This is the home of millions of people that communicate and interact with each other every day on the stuffed and busy streets to earn more money, some fancy their cars while other opt out using their bikes or feet. When the darkness swallows the sun that is when the city comes to life through various entertainments where people flock from every corner of the city to get a taste of the flavors Seoul has to bring.

However there is no light where there’s not a shadow. Whispers coming from private hangouts, bars or secret building can be heard haunting the city as the lights gives in to the darkness. There is no success without a little bit of dirt, this is where the gangs of Seoul come in. The ones who battle for territory or money to buy the most luxurious possessions around, to slowly creep up the political ladder and take over the city, wiping their rival of the face of the earth. Crime rates are as usual, but more mysterious deaths are occurring. Politicians showing up dead, teens dying of drug overdose, bodies being found in the strangest of places.

In this lifestyle there is no “exit” it is only. “Join” or “die”.

2pplhme.png

There are currently two large families roaming the streets of Seoul. These families have been in conflict for a very long time. The many rotations of bosses did not change the fire between the two; it rather fuelled it with even more gas.

However the playing field has suddenly changed, when there is a third party that will enter. Somewhere in the midst of their loving family there is a traitor, and who knows where he will be?

20z62pu.png

tumblr_o8gpxu0qW41uqnymuo2_540.gif

The Kim’s have been a mainstream gang association for as long as anyone can remember, and as long as it has been written down in their own secret records. They began as politicians, but after quickly finding out that the normal world of politics were too slow and not as effective as they thought, they slowly turned to a different battle tactic. The family is still active in politics, but now they are in charge of political murders, blackmailing, fraud, brothels and human trafficking. They deal with the more “elegant” side of crime, despite it having its habit of getting rather messy. Their symbol is that of a white tiger.

2d7dkkw.png

tumblr_nv37l5vgnn1ti79ylo3_540.gif

The Park’s are the rivals of the Kim family. They appeared shortly after the Kim’s and are the more violent group around. They originate from a family of martial artists and athletes who rose to fame. They are in charge of drug distribution, illegal gun trades and other smaller violent acts that “randomly” happen on the street, but they do not aim for politicians like the Kim’s, they only take out those who were unable to keep their end of the deal. The Park’s will not have any debts that will not be repaid in time, they will make sure that the deal is held and that one payment is received. It doesn’t matter if it’s money or a life. Their family business leads to a lot more arrests than the Kim’s, but money can do a lot. Their symbol is a black wolf.

• 2iaykw7.png
    These are the different roles each respective family. First come, first serve! Check the Cast list to see what's taken and not~! <3

Boss (1)
    • Leader of the family
    • Makes all the decisions
    • Takes care of the new members
    • Chooses which members will be accepted and those who won’t

Underboss (1)
    • Co-leader of the family
    • Reports to the boss, acts as his secretary
    • Takes over if the boss is killed
    • If the boss is out of reach, he is in charge.

Gang members (3)
    • Official members of the family
    • Receives orders and carry them out
    • Allowed to bring in suggestions to the underboss before it goes to the boss
    • In charge of keeping the associates in check

Associates (1)
    • Not official members yet
    • When deemed trustworthy and ready they can be promoted as an official member
    • This is where the spies are
    • Under surveillance by the gang members if necessary

• 20z62pu.png

Boss
    Kim Kun-Hee
    "Malfunction"/"Mal"
    (@Pray4me)

Underboss
    Kim Hansol
    "G-Nim"
    (@Jihae)

Gang member 1
    Tariq Jermaine Jones
    "Hollywood"
    (@Justinaholic)

Gang member 2
    Kim Jun-Ho
    "Juno"
    (@Jimin)

Gang member 3
    Sean Jonathan Argo
    "Disco"
    (@Leucothea)

Associate
    Gongchan Sik
    "Ace" / "Channie"
    (@CrystalTears)

2d7dkkw.png

Boss
    Joon-Ki Park
    "Sledge"
    @Justinaholic

Underboss
    Kim Hyun Ki
    "Hyunnie"
    (@Luxii)

Gang member 1
    Haek Yeon Park
    "Haekyeonnie" / "L7"
    (@CrystalTears)

Gang member 2
    Khemkhaeng Narkhirunkanok
    "Loki"
    (@Pray4me)

Gang member 3
    Tokyo Maraj
    "Envy"
    (@Justinaholic)

Associate
    Trevor Laundy
    "London" / "Trev"
    (@Leucothea)​

• sb3ur6.png

To be honest I do not feel as if I need this, since this is an invite only and I know that all of the people I am inviting are awesome and super nice people. . . But I'll do it anyway xD I'm sure you guys won't need to read these, but take a peek if you're curious :P (There's some important messages here, so maybe you should read :X)

• Basic Iwaku rules apply. This is not a LIBERTINE/RED STAR RP! That means that all sexual contents (everything that goes beyond simple kisses here and there...) needs to be taken to the PM! Keep your sexy times there! And enjoy it of course~ ;D <3
    • Be nice to each other~ Don't think it'll be a problem, but I just want to make sure you kids behave! Even if a few of you are older than me I will call you kids! *shakes rebellious fist*
    • If there are any heavy themes in your post, then please put up a spoiler and or warning so that people are prepared ^^ Some topics are more sensitive to others than yourself, so be considerate!
    • This is a MxM roleplay! I do not want to see anyone make a female character! There can be NPCs that are female (duh) but don't make a character that's a girl! There will be none of that here!
    • You can be rude jerks and all kinds of meanies... IN THE IC! None of that meanie stuff You hear that Lover and noona?! No picking on me >: D That's not true, you can pick on me because I know you love me <3 in the OOC! I will get mad! >: O Just you wait!!! *shakes scary fist*
    • There will be guns, drugs, violence, bad language, probably a lot of blood and drama here! So have a lot of fun! :D
    • As you could probably tell there will be a traitor. The traitor will be randomly picked out and I will give said person more information privately in a PM when the time comes. The traitor can come from EITHER PARK OR KIM so don't feel safe either of the group, but there will ONLY BE ONE!
    • I'm sure there will be questions for "outsiders", or people that do not belong in a group, but at the moment I say "no". I want the groups to have a reason to interact with each other. The Kim's can make gun and drug trades with the Park's, the Park's can order a hit on someone that's "in their way" from the Kim's.
    • This may be set in Seoul, South Korea, but THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN NOT CHOOSING AN ASIAN FC! There's actually non-Asian's living in Korea! I know! I'm shocked too! #NotSarcasm. Moving on! xD
    • There will be events that have been held annually where the two gangs meet up. It can be a street race for money or drugs or something else, or it could just be a party. Days of the year where the two gangs have a ceasefire.
    • THERE ARE MORE GANGS THAN THE TWO OF THEM! There will be smaller gangs, so feel free to kill as many NPCs as you want! :D Just don't kill a character without permission okay? I'll get angry! *gets out frying pan and waves it threateningly*
    • No overly powerful god people allowed! We all have flaws, we all get hurt, we all do mistakes. So make sure that your character is just like that! :D If we're perfect, then there's no fun in it right? ^^ <3
    • I'm sure that this will be open for multiple characters, but first take one and then see what's left ^^! I don't want someone to not have their wished position because someone took it with their second character, first one and then you'll get to pick from what's left! :D
    • Anyone that's worried by NOT finding a specific character after it has begun... don't worry! I'll make sure to link it in the Cast list! :D I just like having everything in one place xD
    • AAaaaaaaaaand... I think that is it! XD This turned out WAAAAAY longer than expected... sorry for making you read so much! *bows*

• I'm sure we'll cover the entire thing in beautiful BBCodes and pictures everywhere xD (Realistic only please~!) so I'm not demanding a picture, but be good and give us one >: O!
    General
    Name
    Nickname/Alias (optional)
    Birth date
    Rank
    Sexuality
    Day job (Optional)
    Preferred weapon

Appearance
    Height
    Weight
    Hairstyle
    Hair color
    Eye color
    Distinguishing features (tattoos, scars, piercings, etc.)
    Style

Personal
    Personality
    History (Optional)
    Strengths
    Weaknesses

Relationships

Extra
    (If there's anything to add :P)​

• @Leucothea @Justinaholic @Luxii @Pray4me @Jimin @Jihae

Heeeeeeyoooo~!

A small update! I'm down with a fever, but it won't stop this IC from getting up >: O!

Which is why I am here with a little update ^o^!

Here is the IC update:
    The RP will be set close to Christmas. This annual temporary peace party has been arranged by the Parks (they take turns). The location will be a club (obviously ;D) that is owned by the Park boss ^^ This party is NOT mandatory. The bosses has to be there (to prove that they can not kill each other for a day :P), but none of the members have to come, it is a party for a reason :D

The IC itself will start with a blackout. A blackout where the traitor will strike. He will injure someone, not kill yet. This is to spark up conflict between the two groups. ^^ >: 3

Here is the OOC update:
    This means that we need to pick a traitor and his target! Of course, it won't be fun if it is not random so it will be random :P I guess I'll know, but I am very good at keeping secrets <3

There are 12 characters.

PLEASE PICK YOUR NUMBER FROM IN BETWEEN 1 to 12!

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

I'll pick whatever numbers are left, if you have multiple characters then pick multiple numbers!! :D

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Last edited:
That can work! It might be a process though for Gongchan since Mal rarely interacts with those "below" him. But with the Christmas party Gongchan will have a chance without having to schedule multiple meetings and probably won't have to go through the underboss just to meet Mal lmao. That's, if Gongchan will be there.

Loki is the same. He's able to be friends with everyone so I'm sure Haekyeon and him will get along pretty well.

Btw...I didn't get Crystal snuggles when I picked my number~
Gongchan probably just sends things in the mail for all I know... XD Gongchan isn't a type to really "interact" a lot, he just loves hacking into things and communicating through a screen, unless it's for payments, he only takes cash for that :X <3 But I think it would be fun to have the two of them as friends! :D And of course Gongchan is going to be there! :D

Yush! Playmates! :D <3

*snuggles super super much* I'm so sorry <3 Here's all the loving~! <3

• Love
Reactions: MUSΞ
The more the merrier is right.~

But if Mal and Trevor is the better choice out the two, then that relationship will be worked out first. Mal does need someone he can rely on besides putting everything on Hansol and a potential friend during those rare times he's out of work mode.
If that potential friend who he can also rely on is what he needs, Sean would be the best option. He's a hardworking loyal lad, while Trevor will rat you out to the highest bidder or try to kill you if you drop a cookie crumb on his carpet. Sean would be easier to trust and he'll always be there for someone if they needed help, he'll always be at someone's beck and call.

Gongchan probably just sends things in the mail for all I know... XD Gongchan isn't a type to really "interact" a lot, he just loves hacking into things and communicating through a screen, unless it's for payments, he only takes cash for that :X <3 But I think it would be fun to have the two of them as friends! :D And of course Gongchan is going to be there! :D

Yush! Playmates! :D <3

*snuggles super super much* I'm so sorry <3 Here's all the loving~! <3
Sounds like Gongchan is more similar to Mal than I first thought! This will definitely be set up IC'ly! Hopefully Gongchan can handle through Mal's personality and win him over!

There's the snuggles I needed! <3 Thank you very much~

If that potential friend who he can also rely on is what he needs, Sean would be the best option. He's a hardworking loyal lad, while Trevor will rat you out to the highest bidder or try to kill you if you drop a cookie crumb on his carpet. Sean would be easier to trust and he'll always be there for someone if they needed help, he'll always be at someone's beck and call.
Ah, then it should be Sean than Trevor. Mal and Trevor will not get along since he's like that. There would be too much tension between the two...which is good for the IC XD

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Sounds like Gongchan is more similar to Mal than I first thought! This will definitely be set up IC'ly! Hopefully Gongchan can handle through Mal's personality and win him over!

There's the snuggles I needed! <3 Thank you very much~
Yes Gongchan is a little bit of a mystery~ <3 But he is very cute and very kinky... He's the vixen/slut (not pain slut...) of the Kim's xD Even if he's not officially a member yet xD

*snuggles even more* All the snuggles!!! :D

• Love
Reactions: MUSΞ
He's the vixen/slut (not pain slut...) of the Kim's xD Even if he's not officially a member yet xD
<.< 야, I can see your parenthesis you know xD

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: Jihae
(Adopted father)

Hansol won't notice that right? xD

Reactions: Jihae
I've been super busy this week XD.... so had no time to read over peeps cses but I will pm people either sunday or monday (this time I will try to not get distracted and actually plan out relationships). If anyone has any ideas for either Joon-Ki, Tariq or Tokyo, or all three, let me know in here on pms since will take a day or two before I get to everyone and would like to hear from other peeps too about my guys^^.

(Adopted father)

Hansol won't notice that right? xD
Yes~ Adopted father. xD I was going to put quotes around the relationship but too much effort xDD

Hansol won't notice~ He's Sean's "father" after all.. I get that he's crazy but he knows his morals! xDDD
EDIT: I just thought about that.. Hansol doesn't have any moral compass whatsoever. xD Sean shouldn't worry, Hansol cares about him xD

Reactions: Leucothea

NICKNAME: Juno
DOB: September 1st
FAMILY: Kim
SEXUALITY: Pansexual
HEIGHT: 6'1"
DAY JOB: Club Manager
WEAPON: Brass knuckles
WEIGHT: 164 lbs

appearance.

HAIR: Atop his head is a disheveled mess of naturally thick, chocolate mousse tresses smelling of strawberries and cream. The kind of hair that would suffocate you if too long, so as often as possible, he tries his best to keep it efficiently snipped thin and feathered out of view. It's surprisingly soft once you run your fingers through it though, which tells you that the male troubles with his appearance a lot more than he lets on of the usual straighten and style. Naturally, it curls in ways unimaginable and lays flat across his forehead when wet, so the amount of time he puts into it attempting to tame this mane is unknown.

EYES: Naturally dark, fudge pools with little flicks of caramel when the light hits them just right and thick, expressive eyebrows above those lightly curved, almond-shaped peepers. They're often full, curious things and the most welcoming feature of all his face especially when he is smiling brightly. Underneath his eyes is his all natural aegyo sal, or eye puff, which is usually defined by a bit of eyeshadow when he has enough time on his hands. While he may not be a full-coverage sort of guy, he tends to fluctuate different styles of eye makeup to give off his usual "tough guy" vibe he likes to emulate to his peers. He is often found wearing colored contacts as well.

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Adorning his left cheek in a slanted down manner, is a small, faded scar about the size of a quarter from a biking accident when he was younger. Though it doesn't stop there as there are other battle wounds from street scuffles from his puppy dog days scattered throughout random areas of his body, but mostly prominent on his back and shoulders. Upper and lower lobes of his ears are pierced, with different pieces of jewelry often changed regularly from studs, hoops, to even small gauges and tunnels. Surprisingly, he doesn't have any tattoos just yet, but the idea of them doesn't bother him one bit. Maybe if someone convinces him to get a few later down the line, he will consider it.

STYLE: Stylishly dressed as often as he can be, the male prefers clothing of the bohemian variety when he manages to choose his outfit. If it had not been for his wealthy upbringing, people would often associate his style as being "a bum" on his relax days. Being rather young and always following the latest trends of the century, Junho has a hard time finding his own style. Beanies, baggy hoodies, sweaters, t-shirts with form-fitting jeans and boots are his quick, go-to option when he isn't forced into wearing a sleek suit. As much as he looks like a stuck-up pretty boy wearing designer clothes and shoes, the male very much prefers looking homeless.

personality.

Growing up as a golden child of a very wealthy, negative family, it is safe to say the young male has had issues from the very beginning of time. Junho is a very straight-forward soul who isn't afraid to say what is troubling his mind, and never really caring about the consequences following to bite him in the ass afterward. He is a sizzling firecracker with a crisp tongue and a way with words that makes your skin crawl. While not unsociable and awkward in any way, the male is still very clearly reckless with his own life and way he goes about things on a daily basis. Though underneath that thick, "bad-boy" demeanor is a walking, tidal wave of conflicting emotion all wrestling to make themselves known to the world. Reality tends to slip past his fingertips most of the time, and differentiating the real world from a nightmare he has lived through previously, often makes it difficult for him. As he likes to word it, he has sold his self rather than his soul a very long time ago.

biography.

When you are born into a professional family known for breaking the law and committing the highest degree of crimes, it almost becomes second nature to you. A lion learns to hunt, a bear cub learns to fish; it's all relative within this society of predator and prey. But, when you are brought into the world at the bosom of a random sex-ring prostitute after a night of heavy drinking, people are expecting the sun and moon from you despite it all. Although half Kim with displaying characteristics of his notorious drug lord of a father, Junho's blood was tainted from the very beginning. He simply wasn't meant to be. A low-life thousand dollar prostitute was never supposed to birth the first member of this Kim family, let alone on the sidelines of a heavy affair, but it seemed to happen anyway. The flowers bloom and the Earth manages to keep spinning, and young Junho was a single child with not much of a choice for his not-so-bright future. He couldn't play with toys, go to school, or even leave the house often either. He was learning how to speak, how to manipulate, how to fight. The black market was his home, and the thugs were his family. His father was always watching and if he didn't obediently follow his back-breaking demands, a few fresh bruises, and a fat lip would come, followed by cuts and curse words from his disgusted wife. Junho was merely another pawn on his chess board; a disgrace, a monster. He had expectations to meet, a family to make proud, and giant shoes to fill when his father stepped out of the spotlight. All these spiraling hardships that put pressure on his dainty shoulder blades began to sink ever so slowly into the bone and sinew; breaking and breaking and breaking. But a pair of small hands had reached out and mended the crackles before it was far too late. A childhood friend by the name of Kim Hyun-Ki, a short, dark-haired kid with a gentle smile and puppy dog peepers that would mend whatever cuts and bruises Junho came to his house with. They were similar but different, both from wealthy families with the world on their shoulders, and all the while Junho was suffering, Hyun-Ki always seemed to be smiling no matter what.

They were inseparable, two little peas in a pod and soon enough they found themselves spending more and more time together after the years drifted by. Junho would receive beatings for sneaking out to see him, and every time in his eyes, it seemed to be worth it. The black and blue scattering his tattered, tan canvas never amounted to the sheer happiness he felt alongside his best friend. Hyunki was the only thing in his life that didn't make him feel like an awful mistake. Junho, for once, felt loved, important.

The closer they got, the harder it was to let him go. If it didn't happen on that rainy day underneath the patterned covers of his bed, filled with intense blushes and awkward giggles, maybe, just maybe, the two would be here today. But before Junho managed to say a word about anything, that black haired boy had slipped from his fingers to never be seen again. The male was alone once more, only to finally crack underneath the immense amounts of pressure and emotional trauma that suffocated his lungs. He had nothing to keep him leveled anymore. No smiles, no laughs; nothing. Junho finally transformed into the person his father wanted him to be after the countless beatings and degrading he was put through. A cold, detached, unloving being meant to keep the Kim legacy living on.

And up until his father's last breath, Junho is doing just that.

Expert in drug trade and sticking his fingers in the right honeypots, it wasn't a surprise when he officially became a Kim member.

I mean, what does he have to lose at this point?

likes.

NAPS: When you are constantly under pressure and having several people counting on you on a daily basis, actually managing to wind down and take a quick nap is something the male loves more than anything in the world. Whether it be in a bed full of soft, linen blankets, or in the back of a new limousine after a long day of work, getting a few z's when no one is looking is as good as it gets.

SWEET FOODS: You take a long, hard look at this walking spitfire, and the one thing that pops into your mind is, his sense of taste must be equivalent to his spicy personality. But in fact, it is actually the complete opposite. Don't get him wrong, food, in general, is something he enjoys, especially homemade Korean noodle side dishes; sweet foods such as cakes or macarons specifically are his go-to item when treating himself.

FLOWERS: Long petals, heavy fragrance, wispy leaves; flowers are something very dear to him that remind him of a particular someone in his past life. He may not look the type to order flowers on a weekly basis to have them sitting on the stand beside his bed, but this practice is something he refuses to take out of his regimen. Oddly enough, they always seem to be black lilies in a clear vase.

ANIMALS: Cats, dogs, or anything cute enough to the eye are an absolute joy of his. Unlike humans, animals tend to be very loyal and will love you unconditionally until the very end. Due to the heart-wrenching events that have happened throughout his childhood, having a furry companion in this moment of time is almost like therapy to him.

FIGHTING: The sudden rush of raw adrenaline followed by body tensing and pulsating with searing emotion; everything about a fight, even on the losing side, is exceptionally exciting to Junho. Whether you could say it is all his pent up anger spilling out on the asphalt below or his keen tolerance to pain after so many years; it won't be a surprise if you manage to catch him going all out and getting blood on his fresh, designer suit. It's more fun that way, anyway.

dislikes.

LOUD NOISES: Just like every other person on the planet, when his ears begin to get bombarded with obnoxious, unnecessary noise, his attitude begins to turn sour. Sure, Junho can stand the usual city noise and loud club music of the night scene, but when the decibels surpass his usual toleration level, you better steer clear from him because it won't be a pretty sight.

TAKE-OUT FOOD: While he may eat the hot, greasy food regardless, he certainly will make it known that he isn't fond of it. When you grow up eating the finest of foods off of a silver platter, anything outside of that area really isn't favorable. Unless substance is dire and street vendors is his only option, he will gravitate to it, but any other time he will leave to have a far more better meal elsewhere.

CLEANING: Of course Junho likes things to be neat and tidy, especially around his own home, but the male simply refuses to be the one on his knees doing it. That is the maid's job. As he likes to put it, he doesn't have the time in the day to stay around to clean.

OBNOXIOUS PEOPLE: It's rather funny he has a particular hatred towards the obnoxious kind, considering people often consider him obnoxious himself at times. But to keep it simple, while Junho may let his mouth run away from him, he certainly isn't loud or an overall piece of shit. When people push him around and get in his face, he makes it known to the world around him that he isn't a happy soul.

MORNINGS: Junho isn't a morning person the slightest. It takes him many attempts just to climb out of bed, let alone having his millions and millions of alarm clocks to annoy him just enough to do so. A grump, a diva, and overall piece of work; just be weary when entering his bedroom at the wee hours of the morning.

strengths.

DETACHED: When you grow up the way Junho did, the golden child with scars littering his chiseled frame, it is quite obvious you have a difficult time having a personal connection with those around you. Sure, he might lend you a smile and help you out when the time is right, but it won't take him much to turn his back on you and take a bite out of you for dinner later. Hurting people, destroying lives; it doesn't make him flinch. He's cold, determined and all around indifferent to everything and everyone at this point. Though while it may sound like a weakness, Junho plays it off as a strength doing the dirty work he does in the family. Things get done when you are not emotionally invested.

PAIN-TOLERANT: The male was not raised to cry about every little cut or scrape after an accident, let alone about anything at all. Junho is as tough as he looks with the scars and bruises littering his built frame to prove. He was abused almost daily during his childhood, so anything involving physical pain and suffering is merely a mosquito bite to him. One could say it goes as far as pleasurable even, muddled deep within his sadistic and even masochistic ways. But pin him down and bloody him up and he will continue to get up to try, try again.

GOOD LIAR: Junho knows how to lie unbelievably well, especially when under immense amounts of pressure. No matter what and where the male can come up with them on the spot to save his ass in any sort of situation. This goes hand-in-hand with his appearance because he is rather innocent looking; big, curious eyes and thick expressive eyebrows. If it had not been for his towering height and large hands, the male could easily get away with, well, everything. If you want to have your tracks covered and position secured, just ask him, maybe he will be nice for once and let you in his secret-service if it benefits him.

FAST: Quick at passing information, quick on gathering it and quick at following orders. It doesn't take much effort for him to do much of anything when it involves his family. Though sometimes it tends to be the laziness that often plagues him as well as being bossed around without much in return. Sure, the male will do something for you as long as he gains something from it in the end. A sort of, you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours sort of deal. Junho is quite the fan of those.

weaknesses.

RECKLESS: Throw his firecracker personality and unruly practices into a cauldron, and the thing that will come out is his overall recklessness of his own life and those around him. Once shifting into fight mode rather than flight, Junho is claws out and teeth gnashing. If something needs to be settled? Beat the shit out of them. If something is bothering him? He will say it. The way his mind is programmed is rather selfish and messy, and it is evident in his cocky attitude and harsh curse words. He is a challenge to everything and everyone around him, though mostly to himself.

FAMILY: Junho is still very touchy on the subject of his father, and even his own prostitute mother he would consider dead in the gutter somewhere. Family is a word that has an entirely different meaning to him, and whenever either of them are mentioned, the male blows up entirely. Emotional and physical abuse followed by the lack of childhood made Junho how he is today, and his father was the culprit behind it. Everyone within the group surely know not to speak of such things.

UNCOORDINATED: Junho dances to the beat of his own drum, and the same thing applies when he is cornered by a group of blood-thirsty thugs. He hasn't taken the time to learn any fighting styles whatsoever and relies solely on his evolutionary instincts. He isn't a horrible fighter, truly, but he is certainly a messy one. Reckless punches, short kicks, wobbly jabs; he won't stop unless you manage to knock him out cold or drag him out.

LONELY: As much as he doesn't want to admit it, Junho is one of the loneliest people on the planet. Hot touches and sloppy kisses certainly fill that gap in his heart for a short period of time, but it is only brief. One night stands and faces he will never remember, Junho longs for that certain someone to come his way and give him that moment of attention. Friends, a committed lover, a family; anything to make him feel whole again.

relationships.

KIM WOO-HYUK
STATUS - DECEASED: Junho's father who was a notorious drug lord within the black market. He often beat Junho on a daily basis to teach him to be strong and rather obedient. Gave the remaining of his "business" to Junho on his death bed after seeing he was successful in changing him.

LEE CHUN-JA
STATUS - ????:
Junho's real mother, an expensive prostitute whose whereabouts and status are unknown. His father never talked about her whilst growing up, unless she was used as some sort of insult, but he did tell him her real name on his death bed.

KIM CHAE-SEON
STATUS - ????: Woo-Hyuk's wife and Junho's "stepmother" who hated him more than anything in the world. She often took her anger out on him for being the son of another woman. Once her husband passed away, she took as much money as she could and disappeared entirely.

KIM HYUN-KI "HYUNNIE" - @Luxii
STATUS - ????: Junho's only childhood friend who disappeared on him during their late teens for reasons unknown. At that time, Hyun-Ki was the only person Junho became close with, even to the point he wanted a full-fledged relationship with him. Though after that, Junho never received word of him again and has no idea he is now a part of the Park family.

KIM HANSOL "G-NIM" - @Jihae
STATUS - ALIVE: The Kim family's underboss and the only person Junho idolizes almost obsessively. Due to being abused into submission by his father, Junho has the mindset he must be exceptionally obedient to those higher up than him. Though in this particular case, Hansol is unusually kind to him, thus fueling his infatuation even more than usual. You could go so far as to say he listens to Hansol more than he does Mal, the Kim family's boss.

kim jun-ho.

Do I Wanna Know?
Arctic Monkeys

Last edited:
Woo, my baby is finally done! I might add a bit more here and there, but he is pretty much set in stone.

Just let me know if anyone wants any sort of relationship with him, I'll add it! c:

Woo, my baby is finally done! I might add a bit more here and there, but he is pretty much set in stone.

Just let me know if anyone wants any sort of relationship with him, I'll add it! c:
I would love to have Hansol in some sort of relationship with Juno!~ But, where is your scrollbar? I know you hid it with a div box (your new coding thread) but for some reason it's not working right now. ^^;

EDIT: NEVERMIND I FIGURED IT OUT. PLEASE DON'T MIND MY STUPIDITY xDD

• Love
Reactions: Cheek
I would love to have Hansol in some sort of relationship with Juno!~ But, where is your scrollbar? I know you hid it with a div box (your new coding thread) but for some reason it's not working right now. ^^;

EDIT: NEVERMIND I FIGURED IT OUT. PLEASE DON'T MIND MY STUPIDITY xDD

xD DON'T WORRY, IT TOOK ME GETTING USED TO IT TOO

I was so happy when I finally figured out I could hide it. oh my goshhh, ugly ass scrollbar

But yes! I feel Hansol and Juno would get along nicely >;3

Yah...

Jimin... WHO SAID YOU COULD USE JUNGKOOK TO ATTACK ME LIKE THIS?! I'M NOT OKAY!!!

• Love
Reactions: Cheek
  • Love
Get better xD. I'll post for my three after working out relationships and Tokyo history tomorrow so
There's no rushing~! I promised an IC today, so I did it! >: D

I've been sick for like... four days T~T It's not even a proper cold! D; It's this fever that keeps bouncing up and down! *snuggles* Heelp meeeh D;

• Love
Reactions: Justin
There's no rushing~! I promised an IC today, so I did it! >: D

I've been sick for like... four days T~T It's not even a proper cold! D; It's this fever that keeps bouncing up and down! *snuggles* Heelp meeeh D;
XD I know no rush lol just saying xD.

I wish I was a Doctor to help xD *snuggles*

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.