GANG FAMILY
The Parks
POSITION
Boss
FAVORITE WEAPON
Sledgehammer
INTERACTIONS
Haekyeon

Joon-Ki rested his head on the hospital bed's edge. He couldn't keep his eyes on Haekyeon. Everytime he looked at his brother in the bed, it just made him angrier. He knew he couldn't go back to the club and just blow shit up, that wouldn't solve anything. He might not even get the guy who did whatever happened to Haekyeon. He would just be killing random people for no reason. He was a Psychopath, but he wasn't an Idiot. He would find out who hurt his baby brother, soon. The rage inside of him was like a searing ball of fire that needed to be released soon. He wasn't the best when it came to dealing with his anger on a rational level. Him acting rational was not shooting someone in the face when they looked at him wrong, that was as rational as he could be in a situation like the one he was in now. "Haekyeon, I swear to you. Whoever did this... I will fucking rip their skin off their body." He clinched his fists closed and was about to swing on the person that walked in the room, until he saw it was Tokyo.

With Tokyo around, it was pretty hard for him to stay angry. The male was someone that could even make The Devil crack a smile. He was glad to see that Tokyo came to see how Haekyeon was doing. "I don't know everything that happened. All I know is, one second we were dancing then the lights went out in the club and then..." Turning to the still unconscious body of his baby brother. "This is fucking crazy." Whoever did this, targeted Haekyeon and they probably were the one that cut the lights in the club as well. He rested his hand on top of Haekyeon's, squeezing it lightly. "I'm here for you... I'll always be here." Closing his eyes.

He truly thought he was going crazy when he heard the voice of his brother. "..." Popping his eyes open, Joon-Ki turned to see him waking up. He stood up and moved towards the male's face. He could hear the difference in the his usually cheery and happy voice. He was still hurting, like metal had been shoved down his throat and pulled out violently. Joon-Ki started flexing his fists, keeping calm. If anyone didn't deserve this, it was his baby brother. Anyone else, he would expect for them to get hurt. He would never in his wildest dreams ever think that someone would be dumb enough to go after the only person he cared about more than himself. The person was either stupid or had a huge set of nuts, the former would make more sense when it came to going against Joon-Ki.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't plan on being attacked by some motherfucker who's going to be choking on their own nuts when I find them." A shiver of anger went down his back when he witnessed how his brother had to struggle to sit up. "Just relax, don't move soo much." He turned towards the door when the doctor came back into the room. Joon-Ki brought the chair he was sitting in earlier, closer to the bed. Holding onto his baby brother's right hand, as he listened to the Medical Professional's diagnosis.

When he heard what the doctor thought caused Haekyeon's breathing issue, he nearly slammed the chair into the wall. "More like someone knocked into HIM, doc." He was still holding onto his brother's hand; the only reason why he didn't get up and rampage throughout the entire hospital. It wasn't any of the doctors or nurses fault for what happened. He was just angry and he wanted to take it out on anyone he could find. "A blunt force object... like a fucking pipe or bat? That motherfucker used a bat on my fucking brother?" He was coming to conclusions all by himself, not caring what anyone else had to say.

"The lights went out and then... when they came back on, he was on the floor." He felt partly guilty for everything. If he only wasn't in his own world, he could've been there for Haekyeon when the boy was suffering and gasping for air. Even though he was getting better now, Joon-Ki still felt like he failed his little brother.

He felt a piece of paper being placed into his open hand, looking down at it. It was the prescription for the pills his brother would need until his throat healed. "More fucking meds for him." Shaking his head, as he folded the paper and placed it in his coat pocket. His brother already had to take soo many pills for his heart, now he needed other ones for his throat? This was just messed up. Haekyeon was the sweetest guy ever born; all this shit was fucked up.

"Be careful?" Standing up. "What the fuck do you mean be careful! Get the fuck out!" Releasing Haekyeon's hand, as he slammed the door shut once the doctor left. "Telling you to be careful, like it's your fault for getting hit in the throat. What kind of shit is that..." He bit down on his bottom lip, as he punched the door. The wooden door now had a nice round dent in it. "What?" He was holding his fist; which was starting to bleed a little. "I don't give a fuck about a party. You needed me and I will always drop whatever I have going on when it comes to making sure you're ok."

He had no answer for his brother's question. "I have no clue. I had a gang member text everyone from my phone to come to the hospital. Either they're already too drunk to pick up their phones. Or they better all have damn good reasons for why they aren't here." Turning to his Gang Member, the one that did show up. "Tokyo, go to the club and see if you can find the other members. Maybe they might've seen someone suspicious leaving the club after I left." Without another word, the Gang Member left in a flash. The man was always there for everyone in the gang. Tokyo was a loyal one; something that The Park Boss appreciated a lot.

Now that the two were in the hospital room alone, Joon-Ki placed a smile on his face. "I'm glad you're awake. I would probably lose my mind if something ever REALLY happened to you." It was true that Haekyeon was probably the only person on earth that kept him from snapping and going on a murder spree. "You know that I will find out who did this to you. I won't let them get away with this disrespect. Parks always get the last laugh, you know that."

Status
Not open for further replies.