Bad at self introductions, better at roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chocolate Mousse

Original poster
I hope.

I felt a strong urge just to leave it at that for comical effect.

Anyway, I'm kind of new to forum roleplay, but I really like how this place is organized, and hope to make the most of it.
Now, to my dismay, I have been forced to publicly introduce myself to groups of strangers relatively often, and every time somebody asks me to "briefly introduce myself" I start wondering how I'm going to summarize my whole being into a few sentences. But the last time I was doing that, I realized that there's no need to be so philosophical about it, and so today I'll just share three random pieces of information about myself.

1. I've always refused to learn how to make coffee.
2. I've got a dangerous sugar addiction. It's dangerous for other people when I don't get sugar.
3. And, I sometimes stop and wonder if I use too many commas.

As for my roleplaying: At the moment I'm open to all sorts of RPs, since I've experienced a limited number of genres. I can write a lot, and a little, depending on what that means to you, how inspired I am at the moment, how much sleep I've had (remember, no coffee), and how much the other person has given me.

Reactions: UltimaCircuit
Sounds awesome! Welcome and I hope you have fun!
~Flame

Hiiiiii Chocolate! Welcome to the community!

Hello Mouse! :D It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Mittens! ^^ Iwaku has many things to offer, and you will see that we are all friendly crazies around here! >:3 Also, I totally get your wondering if you use too many commas....I have the same problem ._.'''' I hope to see you around! :D

Welcome to the site! I'm fairly new myself, but it's always nice when friendly faces are around. I can relate with the commas, I love using them, even when they shouldn't be used/aren't needed.

Welcome to le site o wondrous delicacy from the dessert aisle. Your sacrif- I mean…. contribution is greatly appreciated *salivates* owo

Thanks everybody, I'm looking forward to playing here and I hope to see you around :)

Hi, Welcome!!!
More or less, what will be your schedule to visit this website?

@Hades I guess I'll visit it more often for a while since it's still very new and interesting, but when all the work I've been ignoring comes piling down on me, which will happen anytime now, I'll most probably visit at least once a week.

@Hades I guess I'll visit it more often for a while since it's still very new and interesting, but when all the work I've been ignoring comes piling down on me, which will happen anytime now, I'll most probably visit at least once a week.

because my intention would be to do this at work several times a day, to keep distracted, so we'd have incompatible schedules.

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

I recognize this problem with sugary addiction... I start eating my friends when I dont get my treats xD

That wasnt what you meant o.O

Oh, um, *caugh*.

Coffee?

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

I recognize this problem with sugary addiction... I start eating my friends when I dont get my treats xD

That wasnt what you meant o.O

Oh, um, *caugh*.

Coffee?

I don't drink it. I guess I can't really not know how to make it, but I can feign ignorance.

And thanks :)

I don't know... Sometimes I start biting. But it doesn't last long, they don't like it very much.

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.